[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an immigrant and new to NFL and I've get a question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: gr.jpg (31 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
gr.jpg
31 KB, 600x338
I'm an immigrant and new to NFL and I've get a question - why the fuck does everyone hate Tom Brady and Patriots?

I was at a bar watching a game, and said I liked Tom Brady and Patriots play. Everyone around me looked at me like I just said something horrible. I quickly finished my drink and left and will never go back there. This was in NJ btw.

But wtf. What's the history or reputation of Tom Brady? I just support him because he i saw him wore a Trump cap and I'm a longtime /pol/ shitposter.
>>
Go back to your own country
>>
File: 1450136737521.jpg (112 KB, 540x324) Image search: [Google]
1450136737521.jpg
112 KB, 540x324
>This was in NJ btw
>>
>>64530696
>in NJ
>immigrant
>trump supporter
>/pol/ shitposter

0/10 you tried. Looks like you're a /sp/ shitposter as well.
>>
>>64530696
He wins. Not a difficult concept. America likes the underdog. We were rooting for them to beat the Rams in Tom Terrific's firat Owl.
>>
>>64530719

I will eventually. Back home is where my best friends are. I like America too so I'm gonna stay a while.

>>64530760

being srs.
>>
well the patriots would be like bayern munich in germany or juventus in italy

you either love them or you really hate them
>>
>Immigrant
>Already bandwagoning the most despicable faggots on Earth
Not surprised
>>
>>64530775

Makes sense.

>>64530780
why are the despicable? Because they win a lot?
>>
>>64530800
what country are you from? if you are i could make an analogy that would make you understand it immediately
>>
>>64530800
>why are the despicable
They got caught doing dodgy shit twice, and recently just got away with the second instance
>>
>>64530807

India.

>in b4 bengals and everybody saying poo in loo
>>
Why are 3rd worlders always bandwagoners? Same with most poor people too.
>>
>>64530839
well you dont really have any sport teams but i know u guys love to watch EPL so like imagine an american goes into a north london bar and starts talking about how much he likes chelsea play despite being obviously foreign and obviously new to the sport

they would get ridiculed, not sure why that's so hard to understand.

if u show some genuine interest in the sport, and ask questions, people would REALLY like to answer them for you and talk to you about the game. but saying you like the patriots, especially in NJ and talking about tom brady is just such a wrong way to go about it.

hope that helps
>>
>>64530851

I'm usually not. I just think Brady looks cool and /pol/acks shitpost with him so its the only connection I could form to NFL besides rooting for the NY teams.
>>
File: 5677yh4576.jpg (368 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
5677yh4576.jpg
368 KB, 3000x3000
>>64530696
>>
>>64530856

Yeah I figured best thing is to be honest with folks and ask questions. thx.
>>
>>64530822
They didn't get away with it, they got fined and lost a 1st round pick
>>
>>64530928
He said second instance, as in they got away with deflating footballs. It seems like it's always something with them, whether it's illegally filming the opposition, using deflated footballs, fucking with the other team's radio frequency, etc.
>>
>>64530966
They got fined and lost a draft pick for Deflategate.

The headsets are controlled by the NFL and they turn off both teams headsets when one side is having trouble, so that wouldn't be an advantage/
>>
Surely you guys all know it's some cheatriot bandwagoner pretending, these threads are common
Useless fucking Bengals. fucking Ohio
>>
Because he is a faggot with absolutely no talent at all and the only reason people think he is good is because he has receivers who can catch his poorly thrown and deflated balls
>>
>>64530839
DESIGNATED
>>
>>64530878
>NJ

Why aren't you rooting for the Eagles?
>>
>>64531163
>his receivers

Literally the weakest corps in the league.
>>
>>64531018
why are you so obsessed m80?
>>
>>64530839
POO
IN
LOO
>>
>>64531301
Jahangir pls no bully
>>
File: lYLkwXW.jpg (19 KB, 475x302) Image search: [Google]
lYLkwXW.jpg
19 KB, 475x302
>>64530696
Get the fuck out of my state yurosemen
>>
>>64533370
Tied with the Panthers
>muh injured TG Jr.
>>
>>64530696
>go to bar in area that is primarily jets fans
>"I like the pats"
>>
Jealousy. Plain & simple.

>Not enjoying those luscious tears
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.