[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the Seahawks the first 5 seed with a first round bye?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: seattle dynasty.jpg (47 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
seattle dynasty.jpg
47 KB, 600x405
Man, I didn't know the NFL loved us that much! We have a bye week for wild card weekend!

>implying the ***skins can beat us
>implying the Packers can beat us
>implying the Viqueers can beat us
>>
File: 1449161290750.gif (3 MB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
1449161290750.gif
3 MB, 500x207
>>64524059
shit b8 m8
>>
>>64524133
>bait
>implying
>>
>>64524059
>get beat by rasm
>imply anything
Cute.
>>
get on seahawks to win the nfc now m8s
>>
>implying the Shecocks won't get BTFO by the Redskins

The universe has a funny way of working out. It was a beatdown of the Redskins in the 2012 season that launched the Seahawks' meme train. It will be a loss to the Redskins in 2015 that ends it. Pottery.
>>
>>64526475
The Seahawks didn't need to win that game you stupid fuck
>>
>getting swept by the Rams
>>
>>64528056
The Cards also got raped by the Rams
>>
>>64524059

they are
>>
>>64528298
The Cards always gets raped by the Rams at least once a season. They returned the raping in the second rival game though.
>>
>>64528056
The Rams are to the Seahawks as the Pelicans are to the Spurs in the NBA, no matter how shitty they might seem they can always pull out a win against them.
>>
>>64524059
I always forget the Seahawks even won a ring. Honestly one of the least deserving franchises in the NFL.
>>
>>64524059
The #6 seed in the AFC might as well get a bye.
>>
>>64528505
More like the Mavericks to the Spurs you nut.
>>
>>64526588
This is more likely than you think
>>
That would be the 2010 Saints.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.