[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Manchester United released Chichalito? He is 10 times better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: ダウンロード (6).jpg (11 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
ダウンロード (6).jpg
11 KB, 272x185
Why Manchester United released Chichalito?
He is 10 times better player than United players.
>>
He didn't fit in with Moyes' philosophy.
>>
File: 1450528045371s.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1450528045371s.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>>64507886
>Chichalito
>>
Racial bias if I were to speak from honesty to you, my most respected senpai.
>>
Only Ferguson understood the perfect way to use Chicharito, rotating him in and out of the side at the right times as he is the ultimate poacher
>>
>>64507909
Agreed. He's no where near dark enough to play for a Manchester team
>>
Jog on jap
>>
he didnt fit van gaals philosophy
>>
>>64507924
He has been a regular starter for Bayer and he has been killing it so far, much better than his times under Ferguson.
>>
Jap. Yo Jap. Walk on. Walk on, oi, walk on. Yeah you . . . Jap.
>>
>muh philosophy only gives you 1% chance of play
>>
BUILD WALL
>>
charles when m8?
>>
>>64509790
Exactly.
>>
didnt fit the system plus they have rooney
>>
>>64509869
Maybe because..its an easier league?
>>
>>64507886

Because chikorito wasn't the hero that United deserved.
>>
>>64518272

Nice meme.
>>
Why do japs loves Chichurrito anyway?
>>
>>64518340
his goals per minute ratio as a starter for United in his first season were not that good.
>>
He's a meme player with shit ability
More than half his goals are pure accidents
>>
>>64518795
He plays better as a winger than Martial, and he plays better as a striker as Martial
>>
>>64518832
He's purely reliant on his team being good to score goals so there's no chance he'd score at United
>>
>>64518856
>He's purely reliant on his team being good to score goals

>has never seen him play for Mexico or Shitvas

kek

Its funny because before Real Madrid beat Atletico to head to the semifinals in the CL, they lost 3 times to them earlier in the season. They were also missing key players that game as well, but Hernandez made the difference in that game.
>>
>>64507909
United philosophy
>buy hispanic players for more than they're actually worth
>perma-bench them
>sell cheaper
>repeat

It's like they work for some mob and they are laundering money
>>
>>64518942
I don't need to because I know already that he has no footballing ability be it passing, shooting or dribbling
>>
>>64518985
And like I said, he is a better winger or striker than martial, meaning his football ability is more well-rounded. He did excellent as a winger under Real Madrid. and this isn't 2012 anymore, hernandez has improved in all aspects in his game.

Looks like you know little nothing about hernandez by saying he is as good as the team plays or no passing ability
>>
Chicharito is better than Rooney.

This is inarguable.
>>
>>64519072
If you think he's a good winger then you must be watching games where he plays against full backs that can't cope with any pacey players at all because his touch is dreadful
>>
>>64518344
Don't know anon
But as a weaboo, he reminds me a lot to a Sports Manga MC
>>
>>64519112
He is basically a better version of Griezmann minus a worse touch. He has improved heaps since joining Real Madrid, especially his link up play and long range shots. He scored 5 goals outside the box last season and 2 so far. The only reason why he scores so many inside the box because he has one of the best movement in the world, if not the best without the ball. Its hard for any defender to mark him with his movement.
>>
>>64518671
Mabye just poor form.
>>
I love the mexicans threads about him, he was a rotation option for a poor manure team and was taken by madrid to sell shirts to paco and did nothing, and hits a purple patch and suddenly the only semi relevant athlete a huge nation has produced in any sport other than boxing is the best player in the world
>>
>>64520218
Top 10 striker m8
>>
>>64507886
He was a tactical mess and average passing & driving. Not good enough for what Van Gaal wants in his teams.
>>
>>64518321
But most fans love him and we all know he has a good sence of scoring..
>>
>>64518671
>in his first season

he came from playing in liga memeX obviously he would need some time to get used to eplel's football
>>
>>64528372
Sure. But I doubt he would pull in the same numbers as he is doing now in Germany. In all his years with United, he isn't doing what he is doing now despite having a good goal per minute ratio. At most he could score 25-27 goals in a mid table team in the EPL, while he's about to score 38 with bayer
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.