[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are we just going to ignore the fact that this guy has been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 14
File: peyton-manning-denver-broncos.jpg (225 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
peyton-manning-denver-broncos.jpg
225 KB, 1000x600
So are we just going to ignore the fact that this guy has been cheating since 2011?
>>
Superbowl was karma so its okay now.
>>
>>64504619

You can't test for hgh so he's all good.
>>
>>64504619
Where's the proof?
>>
>>64504839
it's probably more than likely that he may have taken hgh
>>
I don't even get what all the fuss is about, HGH just stands for Huge Giant Head, he dindu nuffin.
>>
>>64504619

We generally don't care if people cheat only to still not win anything afterwards.
>>
I heard the report was retracted by whoever made it.

I cant effectively meme until there is a clear answer.
>>
no hes not Brady so people will forget it soon enough.
>>
>>64504619
the report was retracted, this isn't the MLB, and it's not a repeat offense by someone with lots of rings
>>
>>64504619
Only since 2012, because of the 2011 lockout technically there were no rules violations for using HGH as the CBA and NFL had no jurisdiction to enforce rules.
>>64505197
yeah he was paid off, he redacted it far too quickly. Suspicious as hell.
>>
>play against some of the largest, strongest, aggressive, and fastest genetically engineered gorillas in the world every week for 16+ plus weeks

>world expects you not to seek actual effective means of recovery

I bet if he did some homeopathic shit nobody would care, because it does fuck all

You armchair qb's might never understand why athletes actually need HGH and roids, but you guys wouldnt have shit to watch without them because everyone would fall apart from injury
>>
>>64505605
He didn't know he was being filmed when he told the reporter the story, of course he retracted right away.
>>
>implying every pro athlete isn't on PEDs
>>
>>64504619
He didn't win an owl, and in fact, was utterly humiliated in one.

If he was roiding, he needed to take more.
>>
>>64504619
Chicken Parm is a PED?
>>
>>64505553
More like - he's not Brady, so he won't get away with it.
>>
>>64505895
ha true
>>
>>64505152
>>64505895
underrated posts
>>
Someone explain to me why a player should not seek out the best treatment possible while rehabbing an injury. HGH is a highly effective, medically sound, treatment. It should be legal league wide because frankly every player is hurting somewhere all season long.
>>
>/sp/ is defending him
lol
>>
>Literally wanting your pro sports stars to die instead of letting them take HGH for the sake of their health
>Americaitylns
>>
>>64506945
This desu. Its not even like they are trying to keep the game pure for the sake of the record books, they change the rules every goddamn year.
>>
>>64504619
It's likely, But i don't really care, Just assume most of them do it and move on.
>>
>American athlete
>Takes Peds

Wow, colour me surprised
>>
>>64507338
>implying Mo Farah wasn't on PEDs
>implying Bradley Wiggins and Chris Froome aren't on PEDs

Are you seriously this naive?
>>
>>64504619
>source al jazzerra
into the uxo report field it goes
>>
>>64507338
It is spelled color asshole! When you're in an american thread you speak murican english divegrass fag and god bless murica!
>>
File: COMEON.jpg (251 KB, 1300x1787) Image search: [Google]
COMEON.jpg
251 KB, 1300x1787
>>64504839
>report claims that he had HGH shipped from clinic to wife to cover peypey's ass
>"peypey, has that clinic ever shipped HGH to your wife?"
>"WHAT SHE HAD SHIPPED TO HER IS HER OWN BUSINESS"
>>
File: 1.png (50 KB, 575x195) Image search: [Google]
1.png
50 KB, 575x195
He and his wife should have their phones seized by the NFL before he has a chance to the destroy the evidence tbhfam.
>>
I enjoy seeing Peyton being knocked down a peg for once, but honestly, if he took a little HGH, it really doesn't tarnish him much to me. At least half the league has probably been on it or something equivalent at some point in their career.
>>
>>64511569
>It's ok, everyone was doing it!

I bet you think it's ok that Brady deflated balls too
>>
>Peyton Manning
>relevant

Just make him retire already
>>
spee i have a question and i'll be damned if i'm going to read the thread before i ask it. did he take it during the season or during recovery? does it make a difference or is it illegal anyway? and finally, if someone uses hgh to recover from an injury but doesn't use it in season i don't have a problem with that, do you guys? and should i??

thanks spee!
>>
Why does anyone give a fuck? His career was well over before the neck surgery happened and hasn't done shit since.
>>
File: IMG_1469.jpg (46 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1469.jpg
46 KB, 241x230
>>64504619
Brett Farve still the best
>>
File: 1428448987552.jpg (18 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
1428448987552.jpg
18 KB, 324x291
Why the fuck isn't HGH legal to use? Every player should have the option of having it. It keeps them playing better, longer.

>not wanting to watch the collective asshurt of /sp/ continue on as brady wins four more rings
>not wanting Romo to solidify his eliteness and be rid of back issues
>>
>>64516057
Except break the single season and all time TD record, thanks to his HGH use
>>
File: pepey2.png (173 KB, 856x1220) Image search: [Google]
pepey2.png
173 KB, 856x1220
Did his forehead got bigger?
>>
>>64516057
because this kills his legacy if true.
>>
as weird as it may sound, in cases like this i have to side with the athlete if manning did take it

dude was like like dead with injuries and had noodle arm, he's one of the all time greats and if he did take it, it let him come back healthy enough to have an amazing record breaking year

if hgh is used to help recover from injuries, then i don't have an issue, it's when it's just to improve perfomance i have an issue, but i mean come on, a lot of people have to be able to see that a guy like manning if he took this stuff to help him heal woulda had his career ended like 4-5 years early

i don't even like brady and if he had a bad injury and took something to help i'd give him a bit of a pass as well

but only with injuries, fuck the people that are healthy and try to use it for a boost, i don't even care if they say 'well everyone else was doing it' grow the fuck up faggots call that shit out if you see it don't use it as an excuse to join them
>>
>>64516233
>not wanting Romo to solidify his eliteness

0/10
>>
>>64504619

yes so delete this thread
>>
>>64509560
>implying any of mo farah, bradley wiggins or chris froome are british
>>
>>64516233
Everybody uses HGH and every steroid imaginable regardless of legality. Your optimal scenario is what you currently have.
>>
>>64504619
>taking huge head hormon for comic relief
>cheating

yeahno
>>
>>64516233

I kinda agree, having a regulation on PED instead of just banning them could not only boost the sport productivity, but also help the pharmaceutical and medical industry.

Regardless, if Peyton did it, he should get the same treatment Bonds is having.
>>
File: 1447041461871.jpg (62 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447041461871.jpg
62 KB, 576x1024
Too bad he can't put HGH into his planter fasciatis
>>
>>64504619
remember when "who is better?" was actually still a valid question?

And now /sp/ is defending/ignoring the choking wonder's PED abuse.

lel good times. Never change /sp/.
>>
>>64517111

Even without PED, playing in the AFC South during its shit years leaves him out of the question.
>>
Why don't they investigate Eli also? They are in cahoots.
>>
>>64517240

His name wasn't thrown out.
>>
>>64516233
because then kids would start taking it in college and high school and jr high and fucking their shit all up while they grow
>>
>>64517240
I don't believe Eli did anything wrong. We should all ask ourselves why Peyton's wife needs HGH though.
>>
>>64504619
hearsay is all you need to be branded scum.

Peyton should be banned from the league
>>
>youre all a bunch of slapsticks XD
>>
>>64517478
We need to put a 30 year old age limit to use
>>
>>64516432
>m-muh ankle hurts
>Here's some HGH
>>
>>64504619
>Wake of the 2015 Paris massacre
>Trusting terrorists
Liberals disgust me.
>>
>>64519749

this. i almost spit water all over my keyboard when he said this.
>>
>>64505152
>tfw so hivemind that you know the response to this post would be 'underrated post' before you read it
>tfw you know this but not the secrets of love
>>
>al jazeera only has one source
>that source has since said he made it up
>al jazeera refuses to back down
Well this is going to get interesting
>>
>>64521040
Peyton's team already admitted that he and his wife were patients at that clinic and that his wife had an unspecified prescription from them. It's suspicious as fuck tbhfam.
>>
>>64516701
why wouldn't he get the same treatment that other football players got? NFL treats PEDs very differently from baseball.
>>
>>64506945
Personally, I wish they'd just make it legal but as long as it's not it's cheating and certainly provides much more of an advantage than slightly flatter balls.
>>
>>64520726
>liberals

shitposting dirtsniffing faggots know no party line, cocksucking Trumpette. Pay attention to the game, not mudslinger shit.
>>
Just so we are clear.

>guy pretends to be athlete seeking PEDS
>secretly records doctors, breaking confidentiality
>said doctor retracts statement
>al jazeera lol
>literally no other evidence
>not to mention accused during period during lockout, and the guy was out of football with a neck injury

This is a non-story. And before comparing to Brady, let's not forget that Brady's texts could be seen from the other end of things and he still destroyed evidence. Not to mention HGH wasn't even banned from NFL until after Manning got hurt.
>>
>>64521381
Of course the doctor is not going to admit to commit fraud by giving peyton manning drugs through his wife's prescription
>>
>>64521081
suspicious and confirmed are two different things
>>
File: trumanfiji.png (1 MB, 1187x791) Image search: [Google]
trumanfiji.png
1 MB, 1187x791
>>64521381
Almost correct

>Brady's texts could be seen from the other end

Except that they couldn't, there was no direct evidence of those texts, only that there were an increase of frequency OF texts.

>In investigating Brady, Wells said he was hindered by the quarterback's refusal to provide his own emails, texts or phone records. But using Jastremski's phone records, Wells detected an increase in the frequency of phone calls and texts between Brady and the equipment assistant shortly after suspicions of tampering went public. After not communicating via phone or text for six months, they spoke six times on the phone over the course of three days.

The article linked goes on to say:

>"Although Patriots personnel provided a kicking ball to game officials that did not have the distinctive inspection mark of the referee, we find that the Patriots personnel involved believed the ball to be authentic and appropriate," the report stated. "We do not believe that there was any attempt by Patriots personnel, including Patriots kicker Stephen Gostkowski, to deliberately circumvent the rules by offering the kicking ball for play."

[link of source from Gooddell Inc.]:
>http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/12833542/wells-report-finds-new-england-patriots-probably-deflated-balls

So before we start stating speculation as facts, here are the "facts". Just so we are clear.

Anyways, ALL drama aside, sure, I'd agree with you.

And for the record, I don't think Peypey did it, but this should prove something of a point.
>>
>>64521381
BTFO
T
F
O
>>64521521
>>
>>64521581
How was I BTFO there? Are you dumb?
>>
>>64521521
Everyone cheats. Some people just get caught
>>
>>64521581
I don't completely disagree with anon, just that Brady's texts were directly indicative. Wouldn't call it btfo.
>>
>>64504619

Not enough concrete proof
>>
>>64513961

Nobody is going to answer a serious, thought out question. 4chan is for trolling and extreme overreactions.
>>
File: 1443393008256.png (144 KB, 282x382) Image search: [Google]
1443393008256.png
144 KB, 282x382
>>64521753
not yet. it all started with speculation. give it time, this, too, will blow up.
>>
>>64521753
>N-not enough proof!

Top kek, I bet you think Brady is innocent too
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 535x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 535x640
>>64516291
Peyton being inducted into the Football Hall of Fame
>>
>>64504839

We don't need any. If he was innocent he wouldn't need to hire people Ari Fleischer to defend himself.
>>
>>64521926
What a racist. As soon as he was caught the first thing that comes into his mind is: "I got to get me a good Jew lawyer."
>>
File: 12455623.jpg (19 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
12455623.jpg
19 KB, 500x281
>It's more probable than not Peyton Manning did HGH

discuss
>>
>>64522021
HGate won't be investigated until after the owl. Just like deflategate.
>>
>>64522032
I bet if peypey wins the owl he's guilty, if he doesn't, everyone forgets about Hgate
>>
>>64522021
so he took HGH to recover. at least he didn't deflate an entire teams footballs
>>
>>64522083
Both are against the rules and cheating, only the lowest people defend either one
>>
>>64522111
Even if he did use it, he was doing it during the lockout when they made it illegal.

>hey, we are making hgh illegal now
>oh thats fucking great something I am using to heal from 4 neck surgeries, the same one that ended my brothers career, is now illegal
>I am totally gonna get crucified for this

I don't see them as the same.
>>
His wife was taking HGH right after he hurt his neck, not him. :^)
>>
>>64521521
>But using Jastremski's phone records, Wells detected an increase in the frequency of phone calls and texts between Brady and the equipment assistant shortly after suspicions of tampering went public.
Can someone explain to me why this is evidence of anything
>Brady does it
hey man let's get out story straight
>Brady didn't do it
hey man what's going on here, there's stuff all over the news you know anything about it?

either way I don't see how them texting after being in the news is proof of anything
>>
>>64505581
Not really. Sly redacted his claim that he sold HGH to peyton's wife once the report went public because it's bad for business to be an HGH peddler that goes public about your customers. You watch that video and you tell he doesn't sound like he's telling the truth. He went into way too much detail about way too many players for him to be just making it all up on the spot.
>>
>>64516432
as usual, it's always the cover up that ends up being the bigger deal than the actual crime.

the media coverage over this shit is great and contrasts real well with brady and his balls. we'll see if the NFL does the same and ignores this hgh shit as fervently as they tried to screw over brady.
>>
>>64504619
Yes, because it didn't get him anything so lolwhocares
>>
>>64516233
It's not like HGH is completely healthy. If the NFL was like the WWE and let their players use HGH, half of the retired players would be dead from heart attacks

HGH (and steroids) increase cholesterol levels to unhealthy rates. If you promote its use then the NFL will have both the concussion and heart attack issues on their hands
>>
It doesn't matter b/c he was exposed as a fraud in the playoffs
>>
>>64528570
this to be honest family

>start PEDs
>crazy stats but get BTFO by the seacucks
>stop PEDS
>get injured as fuck and throw a bunch of interceptions
>>
>>64511370
The pharmacist from the clinic already said he never sold roids to Peyton manning.
>>
more concerned about that lady he sexually assaulted in college desu senpai
>>
>>64528796
just to his wife
>>
i'm stoked for HGate
>>
Manning cheated. Brady also cheated. Twice.
>>
>>64521926
Nah pretty sure you need proof senpai.
>>
File: 1444209199064.jpg (291 KB, 1024x704) Image search: [Google]
1444209199064.jpg
291 KB, 1024x704
>>64529606
not according to a supreme court judge, familia
>>
>>64529621
False the nfl were just told that his penalties for cheating weren't that severe
>>
>>64521381
>Not to mention HGH wasn't even banned from NFL until after Manning got hurt.
Are you fucking retarded? HGH has been banned since 1991.
>>
Important poll

http://strawpoll.me/6388157/
>>
>>64521507
how does it feel to choke on a chokers dick?
>>
File: 1450340399336.png (26 KB, 1187x846) Image search: [Google]
1450340399336.png
26 KB, 1187x846
>>
He's irrelevant now
>>
>>64511569
>it really doesn't tarnish him much to me.
True. You can't tarnish shit.

If Manning took HGH, that should be a warning to all other NFL players: Don't. It doesn't work.
>>
roided
>>
>>64522083
Just like how Rodney Harrison used testosterone to recover from his horrific injuries just enough to play? But of course he was a Patriots so "Belicheats" "Patrishits" "Can't win without cheating".
>>
>>64511519
Yes Ian, there is this little thing called doctor/patient confidentiality. Maybe you've heard of it fucktard.
>>
>>64517478
If you think a lot of college football players and even highschool players arent taking steroids or any other type of PED you're very wrong. I knew people who juiced in highschool football in Canada and its not nearly as important here asin the US.
>>
>>64521890
It doesn't matter what he believes, it only matters what can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law... Innocent until proven guilty, not they other way around.
>>
All the black people in the nfl with 20 inch arms and can run faster than a leopard and 40 year broken peyton manning gets busted?
>>
>>64511370
>report

Let me stop you right there.

Unless you have a failed drug test, you literallt have no proof except another's speculation.
>>
>>64521926
>We don't need any

Yes you do.
>>
>>64505612
+1
>>
>>64505895
More like He's not Brady, so people wont give a shit because people dont give a shit about LOSERS
>>
>>64507338
All of your boxers are on PEDs
>>
>>64522071
everybody knows he won't, so nobody gives a fuck.

he is currently - at best - a back-up level qb, so doesn't get, or deserve, the "brady treatment".
>>
>>64528910
Glad someone posted it. I'm loving how hgh is such a huge deal but you can rub your balls on an unwilling person's face with impunity.
>>
>>64529606
*Bellichick technically cheated

Ftfy
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.