[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Belichick intentionally lost when he decided to kick instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: l_9.jpg (58 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
l_9.jpg
58 KB, 600x800
Belichick intentionally lost when he decided to kick instead of receive. The Steelers were their only threat in the playoffs and this all but ensured they missed the postseason.

Regardless it took the Jets a lot of pic related and overtime to beat a team that was trying to lose.

I'm not worried at all.
>>
>being this mad when your team lost to the JATS
>>
>>64489852
What do you mean he decided to kick?
>>
>>64489852
Just admit Slater went full Steve Harvey. Its ok admiting it will dim down the pain.
>>
Just sounds like damage control to me. Why would the patriots fear the steelers in the first place when the steelers can never beat them?
>>
I was checking the playoffs picture and I think you're right. He *wants* a jets vs texans in first round. When the patriots get their two starting safeties back + amendola and jewdelman nobody will be able to stop them in the AFC
>>
>>64491202
>Pats secondary
>Steelers WRs
>>
>>64491235
>steelers WRs
>lose to 4-10 Ravens
>>
You think he would risk home field advantage in the AFCC?

Reconsider the damage control, phamily
>>
>Losing on purpose when the Byes are still up for grabs
I don't think so Tim.
>>
>>64491288
Ravens have a better secondary than the Pats
>>
>>64491406
Miami just lost today to the fucking Colts
>>
>>64489852
>Took a lot of ref flags
>Jets only got 1 call for 7 yards
Why are pats fans so delusional?
>>
Smeth will show Brady what game managing is really about.
>>
>>64491608
Yes because a ref not calling a hold will show up on the box score
>>
>>64491644
Neither will the ref not calling about 4 chop blocks. Stay salty you victim-complex fuck.
>>
>>64491787
you're the one who is upset
>>
Pats fag frontrunner mad?

>cucked
>>
>>64491816
>wah they had the refs cheat for them
>don't act like you're a victim
>no you're mad.
That logic doesn't follow
>>
>>64492077
Why are you still posting
>>
>>64492157
Boredom really. Not feeling the ARZ-GB game.
>>
>>64492310
I have to root for Green Bay thanks to you guys ;_;
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.