[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8
File: i.png (109 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
i.png
109 KB, 350x254
JUST
>>
KICK
>>
MY
>>
how long until belichick has him assassinated
>>
HOL' UP!
>>
Ship him off to the Browns
>>
How much did the Jest pay him?
>>
JUST DEFER MY SHIT UP

Seriously though how did he fuck that up
>>
>implying Belichick didn't do that on purpose to keep the Steelers out
>>
Brendan Frasier edit when
>>
stupid nigger hahahahahaha
>>
HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
Wait what happened? I was watching redzone and they didn't say what a happened
>>
Black people are literally retarded
>>
>WE WAN KICK

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>64489854
this, the timeout when it was clear it was going into overtime and the fact that they just took a knee after that makes it very suspicious. he probably got the info that the steelers lost.
>>
>>64489924
>Pasts win toss
>Slater says me want kick
>ref couldn't understand his baboon speak
>Misinterprets it as Slater accepting to kick
>>
>>64489924
he won the cointoss and chose to kick the ball which lost them the game
>>
Man there have been some boneheaded shit in the last few games.

>falcons fucking up and giving the panthers 1:30 left
>kirk cousins kneeling
>slater saying we wanted to kick

Fortunately for those teams their mistakes didn't cost them the game like Slater did.
>>
niggers.

not
even
once
>>
coach gonna fuck him up
>>
>>64490029
He didn't choose. Ref auto said they're going to kick and totally ignored them asking to receive.
>>
BB firing up TOR right now to file the hit against Slater
>>
The absolute madman
>>
>we want the kickoff
>>
>we want the kick

thats clearly asking for the ball
>>
i actually think he wanted to kick. just wanted to know if they could choose which side of the field.
>>
ooga booga we kick da egg
>>
>>64490132
He did choose. The ref asked him if he wanted to kick and he said "We want to kick, that way." He then realized how badly he had fucked up.
>>
File: Thanks Roger.jpg-large.jpg (56 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Thanks Roger.jpg-large.jpg
56 KB, 1024x576
>>
>>64490273

Totally baited by the refs...the jets MVP
>>
>>64490273
The refs never ever say it like that, this shit is on that ref
>>
>>64490343
that transcript is inaccurate, "you want to kick?" came after "we want to kick, that way"
>>
>>64490343
>>64490373

ahahahahahahaha
>>
>>64490381
No, the ref spoke first. Watch the video retard
>>
>>64490228
no, he said "we want a kickoff"
thats a stupid fucking way of saying they wanted the ball. you can hear him say after the ref says jets ball "wait we won, why dont we get to choose"
>>
>>64490448

i've watched the vid about a dozen times and the fuckhead said he wants to kick first
>>
File: b8 lines.png (93 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
b8 lines.png
93 KB, 200x200
>>64490343
>almost 2018
>taking the b8
>>
File: cnnJews.jpg (18 KB, 598x353) Image search: [Google]
cnnJews.jpg
18 KB, 598x353
>>64490186

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8dHwbVn4Dc
>>
File: 1435474558039.jpg (259 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
1435474558039.jpg
259 KB, 1284x980
>MFW PATS FANS CONFIRMED 100% UNABLE TO ACCEPT A LOSS.

>MFW PATS WILL SCAPEGOAT ANY REASON THEY CAN TO JUSTIFY LOSING, NO MATTER HOW STUPID IT SOUNDS.

>MFW BIG BEN EXPOSED AGAINST THE RAVENS.

>MFW THE PANTHERS MEME IS ON LIFE SUPPORT.

It's been a good day.
>>
What a fuckin moron

He's literally a dead man
>>
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000610148/Confusion-over-OT-coin-toss-in-Jets-Patriots
>>
first off, yeah its a shitty situation

secondly, winning the toss is auto receive no matter what

The ref asked "you wanna kick?"
Anyone and everyone knows that you elect to receive. Slater probably just got caught up in the moment and just repeated the ref because he expected the ref to not say something so backwards.

Its like when you start agreeing with someone before waiting about they have to say and then suddenly you find yourself disagree

Unfortunately there is back in football

If the ref said "You want to receive?" then the patriots would have gotten the ball

Still pretty dumb
>>
HOL UP
O
L

U
P
>>
>>64490177

They cant do that when they win the coin toss anyway!
>>
>>64490780
disagreeing
no going back
>>
>>64490837

he deferred, the other team gets to choose direction
>>
I was traveling home during the games today.

Story? TL;DR?
>>
>>64490953
>>64490772
>>
Belichick confirmed for making the call, discussion over
>>
Allowing niggers to make the coin toss call was a mistake.
>>
>>64491074

there's no bigger nigger than belichick
>>
>>64490068
this, not even kidding. Only whites should be discussing things, niggers just need to shut up and get to work
>>
Why is Wayne Brady playing for the Patriots?
>>
>>64489950
except the steelers had not lost by then, but were actually in the middle of a potential game winning drive down the field. Stop with this delusion
>>
Why would Belichick even want to defer? Their Offense is banged up sure but their defense is even worse.
>>
what would the Pats even have to get by letting the Jets into the playoffs as opposed to the Steelers
>>
>>64497783
The jets are better than the steelers so there's that
>>
>>64499257
What I'm asking is: people are saying Bill Belichick intentionally let the Jets win in order to screw the Steelers out of the playoffs, but to my knowledge the Jets are better to the Steelers and thus would pose a larger threat to the Pats in the playoffs. So what did they have to gain out of doing that?
>>
>>64500062
It's just patsfag denial dude, they could have got the ball and thrown a pick six with Brady tearing his ACL in the process and would try to come up with some reasoning behind it
>>
>>64500062
The Patriots didn't intentionally lose. But it felt like they were experimenting with the playbook, trying to get a running game going against a top run D.
>>
File: jetnigga.png (62 KB, 416x357) Image search: [Google]
jetnigga.png
62 KB, 416x357
today was a good day
>>
File: 1420175022166.jpg (93 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
1420175022166.jpg
93 KB, 519x533
Remember when after this happened all the buttmad Pats fans rushed here to cry foul like the refs misheard or cheated them out of that coin flip?
>>
>>64490837
Yes you can you fuck. You can choose either to kick or receive, or which end to defend-- you can also defer.
>>
>>64489948
>we wan kick
Sounds like a Jedi name
>>
>>64489594
Patriots wanted to kick off. They did it in an overtime game against Denver back in 13' and won. You would have seen Belichick freaking out on the sidelines if that wasn't the case.
>>
File: jet fans.jpg (113 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
jet fans.jpg
113 KB, 1200x798
>mfw pats fans can take the fact the billicheat made a massive calculated mistake

>mfw decker burn that "probowl" cornerback butler for that TD
>>
HOL UP

SO U SAYING *SMACKS LIPS*

HOL UP

WE CAN'T *STEALS A TV* PICK WHAT TO DO WITH THE BALL *STEALS ANOTHER TV* AND THE DIRECTION WE GO?

DAS RACIST
>>
>>64502220
grammar and spelling, faggot.

also you have no idea what you are talking about
>>
>>64500123
you guys desperately need this narrative
>>
>>64490583
No you moron, they wanted to kick. They wanted to choose what side of the field they kicked to but they didn't specify before they chose to kick so they don't get to choose
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.