[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we don't support the league as whole, infact we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 5eb.jpg (26 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26 KB, 600x750
>we don't support the league as whole, infact we're mocking teams who get knocked out if europe, thats part of our superior lad banter culture, you JF's wouldnt understand
>>
>wanting your league rivals to do well in Europe
literal cuck
>>
>>64481902
>not wanting to have as many spots in European competitions as possible to improve your own team's chances
And that is why Poles are only fit to do dirty work.
>>
>>64481902
>This
I'd rather rip my cock off than see Arsenal win the champions league
>>
>>64482043
*gently tip*
>>
>>64481875
Nice
>>
>>64481875
So basically Germans don't understand the concept of rivalries?

Why would I want the teams I hate most to win things? Don't be retarded
>>
>>64482009
The FA has too much financial weight behind them to lose the 4th spot, regardless of results.
>>
>>64483139
You'll lose dat 4th spot soon fgt
>>
>>64483728
Nope.

>Liverpool will beat Augsburg
>United will beat Midgetland
>Spurs will beat Fiorentina
>City will beat Kiev

Meanwhile
>Juventus will lose to Bayern
>Fiorentina will lose to Spurs
>Roma will lose to Real
>Napoli will probably beat Vilareal but it's close

England should comfortably beat Italy this year in coefficient
>>
>>64484075
>>Liverpool will beat Augsburg
>>United will beat Midgetland
>>Spurs will beat Fiorentina
Kek nice confidence but I wouldn't be so sure.
Napoli is going to win the whole cup btw
>>
>>64484246
Augsburg are in a relegation fight in Germany, and only qualified from a shit group with a last minute goal.

Midgetland are dogshit and United will brush them aside.

Spurs have been very impressive this season, they've only lost 2 league games all year. They should have enough to beat Fiorentina.

Maybe Napoli will win the whole thing, maybe they'll get BTFO by Dortmund or Schalke or an English team next round. Too early to say, but in the next round of Europe there's likely to be 0 Italian teams in CL, and 1-2 left in EL
>>
File: 1450615381050.jpg (11 KB, 205x165) Image search: [Google]
1450615381050.jpg
11 KB, 205x165
>>64484454
>Augsburg are in a relegation fight in Germany, and only qualified from a shit group with a last minute goal.

Maybe you should actually watch their matches before talking
>>
>>64484454
Didn't Liverpool lose to watford and other relegation sides? they couldn't even beat sion iirc

>Midgetland are dogshit and United will brush them aside.
You mean like they did with stoke and psv?
>>
>>64484075
>delusion the post
>>
>>64484652
It's true though, Augsburg went through due to 89th minute goal:

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2016/matches/round=2000658/match=2017065/index.html

>>64484673
Watford aren't a relegation side, they're 7th and playing very good football.

PSV are a much better team than Midgetland, and United will have a new manager probably or at least improve in form by then
>>
>>64484943
That would be you, Fritz
>>
>>64485225
>It's true though, Augsburg went through due to 89th minute goal:

>missing the point this hard
impressive
>>
>>64485386
Maybe if you actually stated your point it'd be easier to discuss, if you really have one
>>
>>64485418
But I already made my point, I said you should watch their gameS, not the one against Belgrade. They've been playing very well recently and started winning important games again, like their 2-1 win against Schalke.

But I am probably expecting too much of a Brit who doesn't watch football outside of the Prem and CL
>>
>>64485506
Sorry I don't care enough about some German team just above the relegation zone to watch their matches every week, I have a life.

Don't try pretend you Germans are any different, I doubt you keep up to date with Genoa or Carpi.

Even with Augsburg's upturn in form, it should be comfortable enough for Liverpool to beat them, especially with the second leg at Anfield
>>
>>64485685
But what uf liverpool (or the other isle teams) dobt care about europa league games on thursday again bexause they have to play stoke on sunday
And rest their A team or just give away games?
>>
>>64485778
Klopp takes Europa League seriously, he gets mad when journalists talk about it as a second rate competition.

He took his strongest team to Russia, and his strongest team to Switzerland when we'd already qualified, I doubt he plays reserves
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.