[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how have Spurs transformed so much? Obviously Leicester are the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: tott.png (81 KB, 519x1023) Image search: [Google]
tott.png
81 KB, 519x1023
how have Spurs transformed so much?
Obviously Leicester are the most improved, but Spurs are still quietly knocking down (most) teams that come to them.
Where can they finish /sp/
>>
Fifth.
>>
5th
europa league
>>
>>64479677
Third, above arsenal
>>
>>64479688
>>64479691

at best this. they are still not top 4 material.

when united offer £40m for eriksen next week they are fucked.
>>
>>64479705
>when united offer £40m for eriksen next week they are fucked.
He's not even been their best midfielder this season.
>>
Anywhere between 1st-4th is where they'll finish. But probably not 1st or 2nd

Cap This
>>
>>64479705
Eriksen has been probably their worst starter this season, such hit and miss performances and doesn't have the intensity that we now know Spurs is all about. Like their Chairman has ever sold one of their better players to another premier league team though
>>
>>64479712

he's the most important player. spurs fans who don't rate him are like arsenal fans who don't rate ozil.

>Like their Chairman has ever sold one of their better players to another premier league team though

I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not. eriksen replacing carrick would be amusing.
>>
Most definitely in 6th place.
>>
>>64479765
Dembele or Alderweireld have easily been their most important players...
Why did you quote me and not add anything to it? Name an example in the past 5 years where one of their best players has been sold to Premier League opposition?
>>
>how have they changed so much?
>still a painfully mediocre Europa league side

U wot
>>
>>64479800
do you actually watch games and not highlights
>>
>>64479877
>watching spuds
>>
The PL is shit this year. City and Arsenal show flashes of a good team then go out and look like trash.
>>
>>64479895
nice gooner talk there, how does it feel that you think you're better than us for beating city 2-1 even though we did them over 4-1, and comfortably beat SOUTHAHAHAHAHHAAMPTON
>>
>>64479963
not the anon your talking to but the 4-1 against city was very lucky you have to admit you could easily have 2 at least of the goals ruled out iirc, but spurs have been good this year, hard team to beat and they have goals up front, but I think you need another winger or two before you really try and compete for top 4 regularly just because eriksen needs to play in the middle and not out wide
>>
>>64479730
so 3rd or 4th then?

Still, no
>>
>>64480194

I bet you were on of those people who said liverpool would finish top 4.... let's agree to disagree.
>>
>>64479765
you are not watching spurs games this season if you think that a) someone would bid 40m for eriksen b) you think eriksen would be a big miss

He's having the most mediocre of seasons, every single midfield and forward player in the team is outperforming him. He seems to be the only untouchable one of that forward line for some reason but he should probably be dropped for Son or Chadli right now because he's not doing anything.
>>
>>64479677

Toby Alderweireld and Pochettino's coaching. The defense has changed completely.

>>64479705
>when united offer £40m for eriksen next week they are fucked.

You obviously don't watch Spurs if you think that Eriksen is worth 40 million or that he's carrying the team. Losing Dier or Dembele would be a much bigger blow.
>>
>>64480012
>just because eriksen needs to play in the middle and not out wide

Eriksen disappears when he plays in the middle, Alli and Dembele have both been better in that position this season.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.