[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>peyton takes HGH to recover from neck injury faster >not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: chicken parm.png (611 KB, 2462x922) Image search: [Google]
chicken parm.png
611 KB, 2462x922
>peyton takes HGH to recover from neck injury faster
>not many people criticizing him
>pats fans act like they are the only ones who get criticized in the nfl
>pats fans act like they and their precious brady are constantly unjustly crucified

nobody fucking feels bad for you stupid victim complex faggots
>>
peyton is fucked
>>
The only thing that makes me angry about cheating is when players act like they didn't when they get caught.
>>
>>64475765
>taking an illegal substance for years to give you an advantage over other players who also get injuries and have surgeries is literally worse than inflating a football to the lower end of the legal limit after it was inflated above the higher limit by incompetent NFL refs who dont even use pressure gauges

are there mentally ill people who actually think like this?
>>
>pats fags
>pats fags
>pats fags

could you be any more obsessed?
>>
>>64475765
Well, as long as you recognize your hypocrisy its all good.
>>
>>64475765
lets see if the league starts an investigation
>>
>>64480433
This

As long as the NFL hires Ted Wells to investigate this potential rule violation than I have no problem
>>
>>64475765
>not "shit was so cash"
you insult the memory of a great man
>>
>>64476198
>for years
>>
File: angry brady.jpg (82 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
angry brady.jpg
82 KB, 640x400
>watching ESPN
>Chris Mortenson only wants to talk about how the source isn't that credible
>"read up on the reporter lol. he's sketchy"
>"duh guy who got caught naming Peyton on a secret recording is now denying it."

Has anyone looked at the sources that ESPN used to support its September "le kultur of Patriots cheating" article? Literally the story about Doug Flutie hearing signals in Brady's helmet comes from a Florida radio host whose friend heard from another friend at a party that Doug Flutie told him. Or what about the 2001 Rams walkthrough story that ESPN continues to talk about to this day. A Boston Globe journalist heard that from a friend at a Christmas party.

Fuck the media and fuck the NFL.
>>
>>64475810
No he isn't lol
>>
>>64481139
imagine if this was the pats.
>>
>>64481150
If this was Brady, they would be demanding he be suspended for the playoffs. No further evidence needed. Brady might even be barred from the HoF.
>>
>>64475765
>peyton takes HGH without a prescription, ordering under his wife's name
>this is somehow the pats and their fans' fault

you fuckin serious m8?

the fuck?
>>
>Deflategate literately at the top of ESPN for the entire offseason
>Peyton linked with HGH
>It's a side story
>Top story is fantasy football WRs

No bias - I swear!
>>
>>64481289
>Peyton denies wrong doing
>"If he said he didn't do it, than he didn't do it"
>Brady denies wrong doing under oath
>He's a cheater AND a liar

The mental gymnastics are astounding
>>
>>64481390

>I've never seen Peyton angrier at anything!
>He must be telling the truth!!

>Wow Brady was certainly angry
>Must be guilty!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.