[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
only way I see the Shecucks winning anything in the postseason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 2015-12-26 22.35.15.jpg (363 KB, 1439x1333) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-26 22.35.15.jpg
363 KB, 1439x1333
only way I see the Shecucks winning anything in the postseason is if they adjust their offense to Lynch.
>>
I'm going to ignore whatever your post says and ask: who asks for a picture while someone is eating? What a tool
>>
Why should they?

Wilson is passing the ball better than anyone in the league right now
>>
>>64475453
This
I don't give a shit if I'm making millions or not I would not want someone to ask for an picture while I'm eating .
>>
File: marshawn_lynch.jpg (25 KB, 620x300) Image search: [Google]
marshawn_lynch.jpg
25 KB, 620x300
>>64475516
>>64475453
Not like the guy is offended or anything...calm down m8s. I laughed at that shit, the idea of Lynch turning to him with a deadpan "no" is a funny image.
>>
>>64475579

I'm just saying it's incredibly rude to ask someone for a picture while they're eating
>>
>is if they adjust their offense to Lynch

I'm sure they will. He was only their best player on offense for the past five years. I think they'll find a way to fit him in.
>>
>Not taking 2 second to give a little kid who worships your dumb nigger ass an autograph because you're so arrogant.
Damn I'm glad the Patriots beat these dumb fucks.
>>
>>64476178
>assuming Tye is a lil tyke
>>
>>64476178
Marshawn Lynch is actually the most classically intelligent person to ever play in the NFL
>>
>>64476178
Times 1000x per day it adds up.
>>
File: BeastSpittin.gif (2 MB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
BeastSpittin.gif
2 MB, 500x285
>>64476178
Marshawn Lynch is the smartest active NFL player that starts on either offense or defense. Not only that, but Marshawn Lynch is more intelligent than both Barack Obama and Thomas Edison. Do you think I'm joking? I'm not.

Lynch scored a 42/50 on the Wonderlic intelligence test. A score of 20 is consistent with average intelligence. To convert a Woderlic score to IQ, double the value and add 60. This means Lynch has an IQ of 144.

To add some context, this means Marshawn Lynch has a higher IQ than the following individuals:
Thomas Edison
Abraham Lincoln
Thomas Jefferson
Barack Obama
Bill Clinton
Adolf Hitler

Here are the Wonderlic scores for other relevant NFL stars:
Aaron Rodgers - 35
Tom Brady - 33
Drew Brees - 28
Peyton Manning - 28
Frank Gore - 6

Marshawn Lynch is literally classified as a genius. His recent activities during the Super Bowl media week confirm this. He is managing to simultaneously gain attention (good for endorsements) without providing the media anything to take out of context.
>>
>>64478601
>Frank Gore
Confirmed for retarded
>>
File: image.jpg (310 KB, 1309x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
310 KB, 1309x1600
I asked him for a bite of his dessert. He straight up said no lol.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.