[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Devils @ Hurricanes: Who the Fuck Cares Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: DevsCanes.jpg (118 KB, 858x540) Image search: [Google]
DevsCanes.jpg
118 KB, 858x540
Are you going to sing Springsteen, Grease?
>>
1st
>>
File: devilslike.jpg (276 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
devilslike.jpg
276 KB, 1280x960
HAHAAAAA, DIDN'T I TELL YOU?

LET'S GO DE-VOLS
>>
File: gyro.jpg (135 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
gyro.jpg
135 KB, 1024x768
>>64467338
You're probably going to be talking yourself desu senpai. All the memekids are watching the Craps and Hasbs.

Or just you and me can talk about your cute butt ;^)
>>
>>64467409
where have you seen my cute butt?
>>
>>64467421
I haven't, but I'm sure you do
>>
>>64467439
are you a girl?
>>
>>64467439
are you thinking about it?
>>
>>64467448
No.

Should I watch it on HD on gamecenter with a ~45 second delay, or the Canes feed I get on cable, in SD?
>>
>>64467484
why are you asking me?

I know where I 'll watch it, I don't have a choice.
>>
shit game desu
>>
>nothing but a G thang
>>
>>64467538
why did you pick the debbies
>>
>>64467873
I have family there
>>
CANAUTISTS BTFO ON DEBBIES BROADCAST

>>64467926
Shocker. Ever been?
>>
>>64467939
>CANAUTISTS BTFO ON DEBBIES BROADCAST

why what did they say?
>>
>>64467956
They mentioned that they lost today. Are you watching the Whalers feed?
>>
>>64467980
no the MSG, didn't cath it however

yes, I 've been to Jersey
>>
>>64467996
give me the link so I can report it ;^)

And that kinda sucks. Jersey is a complete shithole.
>>
>tfw Canes have lease in Raleigh through 2020ish

I really hope they get somewhat competent soon. Just wasting years picking 5-10 isn't gonna be enough to win another Cup. Having the Panthers and Hornets is cool but I'd really like my hometown (Raleigh) to have at least one pro team, no matter how mediocre they might be.
>>
>Deb with glasses

hng

>>64468009
as a kid visiting, everything made my eyes dilate
>>
>>64468030
I wish they had made the finals in 2009. Fucking Pens.

I'm a Devils fan, but have some good memories:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm2OLboZkko
>>
Quenneville got drafted 5th overall

he got in the U20 national team.

YET SO LITTLE ICE TIME. WHY AREN'T WE TALKING ABOUT HIM LIKE EICHEL AND McDAVID?
>>
>>64468030
>Just wasting years picking 5-10 isn't gonna be enough to win another Cup.

This desu. No marquee free agents are going to come to Raleigh after Semin flamed out, so the draft is really all >we have. The blueline is gonna be elite in a couple years, but I honestly think they should full-on tank and get an elite scoring prospect soon. Confident Skinner, a NHL-ready Nedeljkovic, and another scoring threat could easily contend for a 7 or 8 seed, and the Canes always do some damage when they actually make it in.
>>
>>64468069
I actually really like the Devils. Every time Carolina and NJ meet in the playoffs, it's always a long fun series. I'll always remember losing my shit at those 2 goals in the last minute to snatch Game 7 away in '09. I just want the Staals to get another ring more than anything, even if it's not with Carolina. Both of those guys (especially Eric) deserve it.
>>
>>64468091
He's not that good. Looking to be a bust.

Excited for Zacha though. Need a Czech to replace Elias next year.
>>
Also, why is Elias out again? When did he get injured? I missed probably the last 3-4 Devils games, I guess it was then?
>>
>>64468159
I didn't see it either, but they say he got a knee injury again

THE GAME ISN'T IN HIM NO MORE

>>64468138
are you sure? how can you tell?
>>
>>64468133
Yeah, I always liked the Hurricanes. When the Thrashers left, we started geting both Carolina and Nashville feeds, so I kinda loosely followed both.

I've been meaning to drive up to Raleigh for a game one of these days, it actually looks less dead than in New Jersey.
>>
Oh man, who's this qt on the devils feed? I want to bang Amanda
>>
>Checking mock drafts
>See the Canes pick 6 times in the first 100 selections

If this team isn't in the playoffs by next year, literally everyone needs to get their asses fired.
>>
Kalinin will score tonight
>>
>>64468184
Yeah, the games are pretty comfy and fun, especially in the playoffs. I'd suggest going to one of their games against New Jersey or Washington. Closest they have to an actual rival.
>>
>>64468237
Maybe the Canes fan can better answer, but is Ward really any good?
>>
>>64468286
Yeah, I can imagine Washington games are good. Philips was always hopping when the Thrashers played them.

Busting up the Southeast division was a mistake.
>>
Damn Palmieri creating opportunities
>>
>>64468298
He's shown flashes of being Top-10, but he hasn't been consistently decent since 2009. We have a legit goalie prospect in Nedeljkovic, but CAR's gonna stick with Ward until he's ready, out of blind faith that he can rediscover his Conn Smythe magic.
>>
They need to stop doing these holiday breaks. This is as sloppy as the first games of the season.
>>
>>64468344
Was Lack brought in as a backup or to seriously challenge him for the #1 spot?

And I guess it's hard to look great when you don't have a lot of support.

How's Hainsey been for you guys? I always liked him.
>>
>>64468374
No clue. They always sign middle-tier goalies who get traded 2-3 years later.

Hainsey has modest stats but his leadership has been fantastic. Faulk, Hanifin, and Michal are gonna learn a lot from him. Really hope he gets resigned.
>>
>Ringo Starr doing shoe ads

cringe
>>
>>64468480
Yeah, I hate using the word "intangibles," but Hainsey really does has them. I guess he's bounced around between the 2nd and 3rd pairing?
>>
>>64468799
I'll also add that I would put a lot of money on him becoming a General Manager at some point.
>>
If the Devils lose, I think ti would be very reasonable. How many games have they won against the Hurricanes since the last season? All of them?
>>
File: hocmac.jpg (32 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
hocmac.jpg
32 KB, 225x225
Jordin Tootoo
>>
File: devilsshootdevilsscore.gif (220 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
devilsshootdevilsscore.gif
220 KB, 320x180
>>
Kyle "my shlong is a mile" Palmieri
>>
File: mad.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
135 KB, 483x442
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
gg canes
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.