[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE HAYNE PLANE IS BACK BROS http://www.49ers.com/news/arti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10
File: Jarryd-Hayne.jpg (82 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Jarryd-Hayne.jpg
82 KB, 1200x800
THE HAYNE PLANE IS BACK BROS

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/49ers-Place-GT-Alex-Boone-on-Injured-Reserve-Promote-RB-Jarryd-Hayne-to-Active-Roster/a8ddc9f2-efb1-4f7a-8736-bb26232f7d99
>>
>>64465845
Let me tell you something, I've been watching this game for 30 years, and no rookie has ever impressed me as much as Hayne has. I've seen all the greatest. I've seen 30 superbowls. I've seen it all man. Hayne has that something special that I've only seen in very few players. Players that are sitting in the Hall of Fame right now. Players that kids and men aspire to be. Hayne is special let metell ya.
>>
>>64465845

Finally!!!

Fuck the coaching staff for keeping the goat away this long
>>
fuck me.
has he been in the states this whole time?
>>
Let me tell you something, I've been watching this game for 30 years, and no rookie has ever impressed me as much as Hayne has. I've seen all the greatest. I've seen 30 superbowls. I've seen it all man. Hayne has that something special that I've only seen in very few players. Players that are sitting in the Hall of Fame right now. Players that kids and men aspire to be. Hayne is special let me tell ya.
>>
>>64466297
yes, he's been on the practice squad
>>
>>64466297
He's probably enjoying based San Francisco. Gays, hot chicks, homeless people, suicides, acids... what's not to like?
>>
File: 'No College'.png (80 KB, 669x544) Image search: [Google]
'No College'.png
80 KB, 669x544
>yikes
>>
No one cares.
>>
>>64466327
>hot chicks
You were so close
>>
>>64465845
fuck I thought this meme would be done with for good.

The cunt thought he could play in the NFL after playing video games.

EDP would be better than him any day because he actually knows football.
>>
>>64466452
>barely a dozen touches

>3 fumbles

pollo
>>
>>64465845
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
File: put me in coach.jpg (65 KB, 854x503) Image search: [Google]
put me in coach.jpg
65 KB, 854x503
>>64466507
>>
File: 1441696642289.jpg (343 KB, 2424x864) Image search: [Google]
1441696642289.jpg
343 KB, 2424x864
Le tips hat man
>>
Let me tell you something, I've been watching this game for 30 years, and no rookie has ever impressed me as much as Hayne has. I've seen all the greatest. I've seen 30 superbowls. I've seen it all man. Hayne has that something special that I've only seen in very few players. Players that are sitting in the Hall of Fame right now. Players that kids and men aspire to be. Hayne is special let me tell ya.
>>
>>64466512
To be fair time on the practice squad probably helped him improve a lot faster than one on one training and a couple preseason touches did.
>>
>>
File: bailey2.jpg (23 KB, 138x192) Image search: [Google]
bailey2.jpg
23 KB, 138x192
and tomorrow is a public holiday so we all get to wake up and watch the game
>>
>>64466580
I'd believe you if you weren't Australian
>>
>>64466544
LET'S GO NIGGA

DRAFT HIM CHIP
>>
Finally, Hayne is miles better than most of San fagcisco's roster
>>
awww shit here we go. My body is ready for the GOAT. He was already elite without much practice. Now he has being doing nothing but practicing for the last few weeks. H'es gonna dominate. Too late for mvp but next year for sure.
>>
>>
I preferred it when he was called the hayne train
>>
>>64465845
>>
the meme lives
>>
So yesterday I was at a music festival and I saw two dudes wearing Hayne 49ers jerseys. I also saw two people wearing Golden State jerseys. Clearly the take away is that he's the Steph Curry of the NFL.
>>
File: image.jpg (419 KB, 1091x2097) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
419 KB, 1091x2097
>>64471612

>Hayne
>Steph Curry of the NFL

So you know thing of the NFL, then.
>>
After all these weeks practicing, he is going to be unstoppable. I predict he is going to score at least 3 touchdowns in the next game.
>>
>>64466507
>The cunt thought he could play in the NFL after playing video games.

The best part about it is that it turned out to be true.
>>
Is he in the hall of fame yet?
>>
>>64471612
I was at a festival recently and I saw about 5 cunts wearing golden state meme jerseys.So many bandwagoners.
>>
>>64471612
I went to Rebel Sports on boxing day to grab myself an NFL ball to take a to a new years eve pool party.
All the balls were branded 49'ers for some reason.
>>
>>64466452
He apparently did too many "lawn bowls" while attending Westfields Sports HS. Besides, WSHS is notorious for teaching too much sports theory and not enough practical application.
>>
>>64477582
>not buying a based Wahu footy
>>
I don't think many of you so called experts have tried to catch a NFL ball b4? It's a lot different than a NRL ball, the quarter back for the 49s has given 4to 5 intercept touch downs, & he doesn't get dropped? Hayne drops it 3 times & one of those his own player knock it out of his hands! I've watched all the games that Hayne has played! His game time 2 to 3 min per game! They haven't given him a fair go at all, now the knockers go & f""k your selfs! Or get behind him with positive support! Go & get them Jarryd!
>>
>>
File: RooHunter.jpg (82 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
RooHunter.jpg
82 KB, 600x405
You cunts may have ducked us this year, but next year...
>>
HAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNEHAYNE
>>
>>64466475
SF does have hot chicks, tho
>>
>>
Just when I thought Aussies were finally leaving NFL threads...
JUST
>>
>>64466327
>hot chicks

LOL
>>
File: unknown (17).jpg (145 KB, 649x1152) Image search: [Google]
unknown (17).jpg
145 KB, 649x1152
He has 5 carries so far already. Are there brakes on the Hayne Train?

Is he the Jeremy Lin of the NFL?
>>
>>64484334
>Is he the Jeremy Lin of the NFL?

better la
>>
>>64484612
is 'la' british or Australian? is it short for 'lad?'
>>
>>64484687
well I've certainly never heard anyone say it here
>>
>>64484334
He goes down easy as hell. Incapable of breaking more than a 3 yard run unless his line opens up the whole field for him. And good luck with that San Fran.
>>
>>64485236
sorry that he's not MVP big muscular amerigod
>>
>>64485236
>He goes down easy as hell
He has had multiple carries this game where he's turned what looked to be certain losses into small gains. 9ers o line is porous as fuck.
>>
>>64485236
He's good enough to be playing in the NFL and to get 27 yards on 8 carries in one half of a game.

He's not setting the world on fire. I'm a 40 year old American software architect who makes $170k per year in an easy ass job and I would trade places with him before the genie finished the question.

Playing football in the NFL is a pretty fucking amazing feat and I will root for him in every situation I see him in.
>>
>>
>>64485516
>40 year old
why are you here Grandpa, no seriously
>>
>>64485607
You don't fucking own the world, you little shit. I can post on whatever website I want. Jesus are you that retarded?
>>
>>64485676
holy shit calm down you software sperg

4chan is only like 11 years old, you've probably only been posting here for the last 5 years or so, what possesses a 35-year-old to start posting on a site infested with high schoolers and young adults?
>>
File: 1441954521153.jpg (33 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1441954521153.jpg
33 KB, 894x894
>>64485783

>tfw 28

God I'm a loser
>>
File: oi lmao.jpg (41 KB, 348x367) Image search: [Google]
oi lmao.jpg
41 KB, 348x367
>>64485333
One might even say their line is POOrous
>>
>>64485783
I don't think you understand how getting older works. You don't all of a sudden start going to dinner parties and stop having a sick sense of humor.

4chan's collective mindset speaks to me, and sometimes I talk back.
>>
Might as well change his name to "No Gain Hayne."
>>
>>64486349
HOW DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO MAKE GAINS WITH SUCH A SHIT O LINE

KYS MY MAN
>>
>>64487121
Maybe the o_line doesn' twant to blcokc for him because they thing he's an asshole
>>
solid 6/10 game today
future MVP for sure
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.