[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>they called us a meme Get in here bros. We're back.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: S'ampton.jpg (42 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
S'ampton.jpg
42 KB, 450x450
>they called us a meme

Get in here bros. We're back.
>>
Lifelong Soton supporter here, proud of the boys today
OH WHEN THE SAINTS
>>
>we
>>
they got cucked by the cuco.
>>
>>64464380
>we

what part of hampshire r u from m8
>>
Lifelong Leicester and Crystal Palace and Watford fan here, hope you Saints can finish 2nd this year below us Foxes :)
>>
>>64464792

Cheers m8, Leicester, Palace, and Watford have always been my second teams.
>>
a top 10 finish would be nice

DAS IT MANE
>>
Why does the Southampton crest only have the white rose of the Royal House of York, when Southampton as a city has the roses of both York and Lancaster on the city crest?
>>
i've been a lifelong Southampton ever since i stopped supporting Leicester after that magical Boxing Day night
i still remember Fonte sealing the deal (probably the only one who does here ahah)

it was incredible lads
>>
>>64464905
Cause you're gay m8
>>
Been a southhampton fan for roughly 30 minutes but I think I can firmly state that this is our year lads
>>
WE FUCKING DID IT
>>
>>64464792

>he's still on the leicester bandwagon

they let us down mate, switch to Southampton
>>
>>64464918
>>64464937
>>64464953

We've had to wait far too long for this!
>>
>>64465007
I'm literally on tears right now.
>>
WE
E
>>
>>64465022
This is truly amazing. I haven't seen us play this well since Chelsea away.
>>
>>64465025
KEKED
E
K
E
D
>>
based Fonte
>>
File: 32321.png (500 KB, 603x605) Image search: [Google]
32321.png
500 KB, 603x605
>we
>>
>>64466338
ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS
>>
Just you wait until Pompey return you scummers
PLAY UP POMPEY
POMPEY PLAY UP
>biggest club in the south
>not even debateable
>>
File: 1450586128319.jpg (177 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1450586128319.jpg
177 KB, 1366x768
BASED SOUTHAMPTON
>>
>>64466539

It'll be a 1 2 Leicester Southampton finish this year, undoubtebly.
>>
the day memecester lose is the day the saints come like a phoenix from the ashes and beat the arsenal 4-0. is this a coincidence? the king of memes has regained his crown.
>>
>>64464380

Saints fan here, was dreading the game but it ended up being fucking awesome

Lol at all the Arsenal fans blaming refball when they were fucking shite and asking for anal penetration
>>
>>64466396

Congratulations on losing to whatever league two shite it was you lost to today mate
>>
>>64467262
THE MEME WONT END YET
>>
nice meming friends :)
we are showing them reddit losers heheheh
>>
>>64469016

Go Saints!
>>
>>64464774
South, obs
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.