[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are so fortunate to have the opportunity to see the best attacking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: The Holy Trinity.jpg (99 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
The Holy Trinity.jpg
99 KB, 640x360
We are so fortunate to have the opportunity to see the best attacking trio in the history of football. I literally give thanks everyday for this blessing. You should too.
>>
Are they better than Tom Brady? I don't think so.
>>
meanwhile their defense is terrible
>>
> 3 spics are the reason we should be thankful

yea no
>>
>>64462867
I'm sorry, canabro, but can you say who is Tom Brady? The name doesn't ring a bell at all.
>>
>>64462894
It's just Mathieu. They'll round into shape for the 2nd half of the season just like they did last year
>>
Not better than Brady by a long shot.
>>
>suarez biting
>messi tax evasion
>neymars father laundry prostitutes

why are south americanos so fucking disgusting
>>
>Implying Messi,Ronaldinho, Etoo backed by Xavi & Iniesta can get any better
>>
>>64462894
>that flag
>>
>>64462818
yeah not really
get back to me when they're the >greatest show on grass
>>
>>64467207
Except that Messi, Ronaldinho and Eto'o were shit together.
>>
>>64462818
Neymar is a fraud, he's not as good as Hazard, if you don't see this you are a confirmed mong
>>
>>64467273
>NFL
>grass
>>
>>64462894
American pretending to know anything about defending in soccer
>>
>>64467290
>NFL
>Not grass
just become an expat you retard
>>
>>64467280
Speaking of mongs, how is Neymar not better than a guy who hasn't scored in like 25+ games?
>>
>>64462867
>38 years old abd playing a sport.
>american football
>sport
>obesity collide
>>
>yfw city buys messi while buyern gets neymar and suarez
>>
>>64467381
Neymar simply contributes little besides a simple finish, and is carried by Messi and Suarez who are the real stars
>Hazard carried chelsea last season and overall his level of performance was similar to that of Messi, Suarez, Ronaldo
>>
>>64462818
neymar looks very brown here, he needs more whitening cream
>>
>>64467568
I know it's bait but there aren't many good threads up so I'll bite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiFB5aTZ7PM
1:45 is a better pass than any Hazard has managed this season. He also completes more dribbles per game.

Neymar right now is literally better than Hazard at every single aspect of the game
>>
File: le MOTM man.jpg (40 KB, 684x316) Image search: [Google]
le MOTM man.jpg
40 KB, 684x316
>>64467568
>>
>>64467361
because estonians are so well established in the world of soccer
>>
What kind of faggot feels blessed by watching sports?
>>
Rank them. For me:

Messi > Suarez > Neymar
>>
>>64468268
At the end of last season:
Messi > Suarez >> Neymar

Right now
Messi > Suarez >= Neymar
>>
>>64468440
>right now

>Messi first
>>
>>64468450
He's still the best player in the world, being out for a couple months doesn't change that
>>
>>64468573
Yes it does. If you havent played in a couple months and your two teammates are playing at a higher level than you have all season then you are not better than them at the moment
>>
File: messimessimessimessi.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
messimessimessimessi.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>Riquelme was with Iniesta at Barcelona but not with Messi, though he has followed his career closely. He said: "This is like driving on a motorway. If there's a crash, what do you do? Keep going or go onto the other side? We turn, no? We don't go where the crash is. Iniesta does the same. If there's a lot of people here, he goes over there, and he is alone.
>"The only one who goes into the crash is Messi. Messi goes there because he doesn't know how not to. He goes, scores a goal, and doesn't even care about it [the crash]. He goes home and he sees it on TV."
>>
>>64468632
They played at a higher level but if I could choose one of them to play for my team for the rest of the season I'd still choose Messi in a hearbeat
>>
File: 1433015951681.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1433015951681.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>64468659
Messi seems to have a thing for tormenting Bilbao with golazos.
>>
File: buthurtius.gif (2 MB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
buthurtius.gif
2 MB, 500x276
>>64463707
why Ingleses so culo-pain?
>>
>>64468700
That doesnt mean theyre better right now which is the point
>>
>>64462899
>flag?
>spic?
>>
>>64467207
Messi,Etoo and Henry were better than Messi, Etoo and Dinho. But these 3 are just on another level. Literally the best 3 players in the world all in the same team
>>
>>64462899
Flag
spic
Fag
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.