[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could LVGs reject team beat LVGs current team?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 634x963) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 634x963
Could LVGs reject team beat LVGs current team?
>>
if managed by van lol, no.
Ferguson could make current Portsmouth beat van lols current or reject United team
>>
No, however this team would win the EPL with Ferguson
>>
>>64461813

Aside from Cleverley that's a perfectly competent top 4 team
>>
Not with Lang Baal coaching.
>>
>>64461813
Under Fergie yes absolutely. The way he gets the best out of players is incredible. He was literally winning trophies with Wes Brown and John oShea. No one comes close to Fergie.
>>
why does fan gul is still man un coach?
>>
it would be 0-0
>>
With a semi decent manager yes
>>
Uniteds current team would win comfortably if it had a competent manager.
>>
>>64461813
yes, but the new squad is clearly more talented. this one is also pretty old, and clubs generally have at least an eye to the future when constructing a squad
>>
>>64461813
No.
Not a single player there would make it into the current team. None of them are good enough. Wouldn't want any of them back.

Sure, Chicharito might be slicing through that joke of a German league with ease, but he's had plenty of time to prove himself here. Not. Good. Enough.
>>
I wouldn't take any of that back 4 back. Vidic are Evra and old and Smalling and Shaw aren't terrible. Van Persie is past it, Cleverley I guess isn't good enough. Nani would be decent backup. Hernandez would be good to rotate with Martial. Di Maria is world class and would definitely solve the right wing problem but he's a snake, right? Or something. Kagawa would be a better No. 10 than anyone we currently have. Imaging if >we kept those players and bought Stones in January. This would be the lineup:

DDG
Darmian Stones Smalling Shaw
Schweini Schneidi
ADM Kagawa Depay
Martial/Hernandez
>>
>>64464100
Kagawa was nowhere near as good as Mata. Massive gulf in quality and technical ability. Massive.

>di Maria
Not good enough for the EPL. You have a short memory. Nobody was crying for him to come on when he was on the sub's bench. He was comfortably outperformed by Ashley Young. The man is simply too weak mentally and physically to play in the PL. He can't beat the powerful defenders present at the likes of West Ham, West Brom, Stoke, Spurs etc. etc. He's only suited to gliding past manlets with no pace. He couldn't hack it. Simple as that. No manager will change that. His game is based on something that doesn't work in this league.
>>
>>64464075
Definitely didn't have enough time. He lead EPL in goals per minutes scored. Given more time, he would have just scored more
>>
>>64464279
>Massive gulf
I got something massive i'm gonna put into your gulf, m8.

Look at a Di Maria highlights video. Everything that he did is what Man Utd have been crying out for.
>>
>>64464279
There's a difference between being misused and not being good enough. Cleverley wasn't good enough for a top club, Di Maria was horribly misused. He had a great start and looked like one of the best players in the league before van Gaal had the time to implement his sideways passing philosophy.

He could have hacked it in the Prem, he could never have hacked it in a stagnant possession based side.
>>
>>64464279
di Maria did just fine in the CL before he got to United. I guess the CL is somehow worse than the PL?
>>
----------------de GOAT-------------------
Darmian--Stones---Smalling---Shaw
---Pogba---Schneiderlin--Schwein----
---Bale*-----------Kane--------Martial------

Manager: Mourinho

*Neymar, Griezmann, Reus, Ronaldo will do. Someone with pace. Someone who can score goals. Someone who won't shit themselves when faced with a 1-on-1 and can actually create a chance or two.
>>
>>64461813
>both teams managed by Louis "Muh Philosophee" Maria Van Gaal
>0 shots on target
>both teams somehow lose
>everyone injured, including the physio and the ball boys
>>
>>64464448
>all we have to do is spend a shitload more money
>>
>>64464400
If only SAF could manage the team with players like Di Maria and Memphis
>>
>>64464441
well yeah, it's easier to play against the likes of bate, basel, moscow, Israeli 11, agate and nicosia than it is against actual first team internationals that litter the premier league

the CL throws up maybe 2-3 big games that are actually challenging for the likes of real madrid

explain why he was so shit at united if you disagree? address the specific points in the post regarding his mindset, and being physically schooled by PL defenders...
>>
>>64464461
>both teams somehow lose
lol
>>
>>64464534
It's 3 or 4 new players. One of which was already here. Another of which should have been here.

No big deal and it'll turn the team into CL contenders.
>>
>>64461813
Valdes for Lindegaard, Maybe someone else for Cleverley, although he's not that bad. A Kagawa - Cleverley midfield would get overrun though
>>
>>64464565
Ferguson would never sign di Maria. He's a fucking pussy and Fergie would have sniffed that out before he even made a bid.

Ferguson would rather have Bale. Not least because he's already PL proven.
>>
>>64464595
He did just fine against Spurs and United in the knockout rounds in different years

you're spouting subjective, unquantifiable nonsense and attempting to mock others for doing the same? Have fun in your conjecture conversation, retard.
>>
>>64464595
>explain why he was so shit at united if you disagree? address the specific points in the post regarding his mindset, and being physically schooled by PL defenders...
Because he was forced to play in a side that wants to attack by keeping possession against a packed defence with little creativity when he's best suited to attacking the flanks in space on the counter attack.

This is literally the reason why
>>
>>64464644
genuinely can't tell if you're serious m8
>>
>>64461813

Mou, Fergie or Steve Bruce (srs) would walk to the title with that team.
>>
Team has good 'names' or meme fifa players but irl would be shit / mediocre / flakey
>>
>>64461868
Van Gaal is a disgusting arrogant fuck
but he is a GOAT manager
problem now is he overrated his own players
>>
>di maria isn't good enough for the rough and tumble of the best league in the world
>I'd rather have rppney than Chicarito
Lel how can people still support this absolute madman?
>>
>>64464075
>hernandez
why mention him out of all people?He did anything but flop
>>
>>64462190

>that defense
>no
>>
>>64464850
he always does that
>>
>>64464850
>but he is a GOAT manager
I dont think you know what "GOAT" means, stop misusing that word you pricks. Van gaal is shit. A real leader motivates players and gets them in form instead of just saying "oh, you're in a bit of a rut? well fuck off ill just buy someone else".
>>
>Kagawa Di maria Chicha
I wish I watched them play together...
>>
>>64464441
>>64464400
>>64464279
manc scum attempted to raid his home and rob the place while he was inside having dinner with his family. They all got freaked the fuck out and wouldn't return home. He literally played the rest of the season on little to no sleep.
>>
>>64461813

Yes. That team could finish top 4 with a decent manager.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.