[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: Michael-Schumacher.jpg (68 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Schumacher.jpg
68 KB, 770x433
RIP
>>
>its real

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCKING RIP TO THE GOAT
>>
Fake
>>
f
>>
>>64460066
fuck off with this shitty bait
>>
REST IN PIECES
>>
>>64460066
nope
>>
Now that Schumacher is dead we can finally stop hearing about muh Senna, right?
>>
how is he doing though
>>
Fuck I got scared good.
>>
>>64460145
Senna was a great driver, while Schumacher won everything only when Ferrari was 200% better than the others. As soon as every single monopost started to be good he didn't win shit.
>>
>>64460066
heard that he can walk again, but the information was not proven by his manager
>>
>>64460171
Why? He's not dead but he's as good as.
>>
>>64460223
Jules was basically dead too, but it still hit me pretty bad when he died.
>>
rip in peace
>>
>>64460168

His wife would prefer he dies than have a very slow recovery because she wants the money and to move on with her life because women don't love men, sorry
>>
>>64460264
kimi raikonen is ded too
>>
>>64460294
speaking from experience?
>>
>survives years racing cars at 200mph
>becomes a vegetable skiing on a family vacation

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>64460208
I read his manager's not allowed to see him anymore.
>>
>multi-millionaire athlete who skis a lot
>can't afford a decent helmet
>>
faggot actually deserves it for all the shady tax "optimization" he's been pulling off
>>
>>64460294
>His wife would prefer he dies than have a very slow recovery because he's always going to be a fucking vegetable
life is cruel, what can you do
>>
>>64460382

i thought germans were all about optimization and efficiency
>>
>>64460379
he was wearing a helmet and would have died without one
>>
>>64460411
he evaded taxes for decades and still acted like a samaritan throwing 1 million or so at charity during xmas. that's literally pocket change for him
>>
OP, you motherfucker
>>
>>64460452

you would do the same if you were filthy rich
>>
>>64460448
a DECENT helmet. it basically disintegrated, and helmets aren't supposed to, which is why they had to investigate it.
>>
>>64460473
Didn't he have a GoPro mounted to the helmet? Falling the camera first to a rock sounds pretty bad no matter which helmet he had. I'd like to see the video.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.