[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally all he does is complain. He never offers insight on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: jeff-van-gundy.jpg (43 KB, 615x416) Image search: [Google]
jeff-van-gundy.jpg
43 KB, 615x416
Literally all he does is complain. He never offers insight on tactics or the players, all he does is complain about the game of basketball.
>>
keep it in one thread bub
>>
>I hate JVG because my team benefits from the things he rants about
>>
HOW LONG ARE WE AS A LEAGUE GOING TO KEEP ALLOWING THIS I MEAN I CAN'T STAND IT IT'S SO OBVIOUS WHEN WILL THE COMMISSIONER FINALLY DO SOMETHING
>>
>>64447602
Is he the Van Laal of basketball?
>>
JVG is a dirty kike
>>
He's not even wrong. The stuff he complains about is the same stuff that fans always complain about. It just makes the game so much less entertaining and goes against the spirit of the sport
>>
>>64447852
literally nobody complains about it but him
>the spirit of the sport
adjusting the rules to benefit people that don't practice is against the spirit of the sport. JVG wants a welfare state league
>>
>>64447602
hubie brown is much worse

I really wish they make fun deandre and mark cuban
>>
jvg complains about everything and he never knows what he's talking about. the man's insufferable, especially next to mark jackson
>>
Can you truly claim to love something if you cant bitch about is every day for hours?
>>
He is a whiner but has some valid points. In the end, meh fuck it
>>
>>64447635
>what is most of hte league

he's a whiny fuck that only redditors think is good at commentating
>>
>>64447966
look at 4chan
>>
>>64447888
Really? People don't complain about players jumping on top of each other and intentionally fouling to stop the game and just make it about free throws? That's one of the bigger complaints about the league in general.

The team receiving the foul should be allowed to decline it or just get the ball if the games nearly over. It would make the game so much simpler and eliminate all those late game free throw bonanzas that the normie viewers hate
>>
He's always such a salty bitch whenever he does a Cockshits game
>muh brother
>>
>>64447602

I tend to agree with him
>>
>>64447999
>wanting to change the game for dumbass normies
whenever JVG trends on twatter it's people complaining about his whining, not about hacking. he's the problem.
>>
>hacking is dumb from an entertainment perspective
>if you're complaining about hacking then learn to shoot a fucking free throw, you're a professional
Bam, done.
>>
I love JVG. Let's be honest /sp/, you complain about the same things. JVG has the balls to call out the NBA on some of their bullshit. He should be applauded.
>>
>>64448447
i get annoyed at the dumb niggers that can't make free throws. it's literally supposed to be free points to punish bad defense. im not trying to change the entire game because 2 or 3 idiots somehow haven't developed the most fundamental skill to the sport
>>
>>64447986

underrated
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.