[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The football team you root for >The Basketball team you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 32
File: CUyhFpJWsAAvsRe.jpg (48 KB, 919x530) Image search: [Google]
CUyhFpJWsAAvsRe.jpg
48 KB, 919x530
>The football team you root for
>The Basketball team you root for
>How you feel about their seasons so far
Go.
>>
File: image_11.jpg (52 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image_11.jpg
52 KB, 350x350
>Steelers
>Bucks
Pretty good to be honest. Much better than I expected.
>>
File: 1447621381524.jpg (59 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1447621381524.jpg
59 KB, 300x300
>Cowboys
>Mavericks

Fucking horrible. They should've just sat Romo and tanked instead of bringing him back thinking we'd win out the division like some fucking Teen Disney movie or some bullshit.

Mavericks have been playing alright, Dirk is ballin', Wes Matthews is slowly returning to form but Chandler Parsons is playing like an ABSOLUTE FAGGOT. You know you're playing like shit when fucking Raymond Felton is outplaying you on a nightly basis.
>>
>>64447048
>root
bunch of faggots in here
>>
>Pats
StillConfident.png
>Celtics
TheresAlwaysNextYear.doc
>>
NFL
Packers. Time for more disappointment in the postseason.

NBA
shiggydiggydoo
>>
>>64447294
>we'd

Filtered, newfag
>>
>NBA
Warriors

>NFL
Pats

Just more of the same this year
>>
>>64447303
I didn't want to say your or anything else so I didn't have to deal with
>___ fags
>>
>oilers
>MN lakers
Eat shit opee
>>
File: 1450155758219.jpg (21 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1450155758219.jpg
21 KB, 563x542
>>64447346
>packers

Kill yourself. You've never even been to the Midwest.
>>
>Browns
who cares
>Cavs
gonna be nice seeing GS swept by the Spurs so LeBron can get his revenge in the finals
>>
>>64447365
>don't have to deal with retarded fucks like you replying to me anymore

you're way too kind to me anon, thanks.
>>
Pats
Bruins
Patriots as good as expected. Suprised by the success of the Bruins though.
>>
File: 2zSbnbr1.jpg (18 KB, 398x398) Image search: [Google]
2zSbnbr1.jpg
18 KB, 398x398
>>64447417
>Newfag this desperate to make a name for himself.

And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>64447444
>another (You)

it really is Christmas.
>>
>>64447444
Trips confirm tripfaggots autism
>>
File: 1449068099909.png (104 KB, 436x618) Image search: [Google]
1449068099909.png
104 KB, 436x618
>>64447457
>being this desperate for>>64447457
human interaction
>>
Bengals: As expected, didn't expect us to stay undefeated that long though.

Jazz: Jesus almighty fuck we are so shit without Gobert, I'd hardly call this sorry sack of a team a playoff team.
>>
File: 1344909739090.jpg (27 KB, 381x434) Image search: [Google]
1344909739090.jpg
27 KB, 381x434
>>64447468
>still giving it up

I'm moist.
>>
File: 1448929849019.gif (514 KB, 221x231) Image search: [Google]
1448929849019.gif
514 KB, 221x231
>Cowboys
Lost hope since after week 2
>Mavs
Don't really watch them, their doing alright though

Stars are the way to go for this city.
>>
>Bengals
Not dominant enough for the roster they have. Too many close wins to teams they shouldn't have much trouble with and losing to the Texans and TJ Yates on national television. Season is wasted after Dalton hurt himself.
>Fuck basketball
>>
>Panthers
>GSW

it's been acceptable.
>>
>>64447048
Eagles
76ers
Being Philly fan is suffering, but at least the Eagles have delivered fun and laughs along Chip's Wild Ride.
>>
>>64447440
Same here..

Though I haven't been able to see much NHL / NBA games due to work. Can't wait for the classic DESU.
>>
>steelers
>knicks

Pleasantly surprised really.
>>
>The football team you root for
Corinthians
>The Basketball team you root for
I don't root for any basketball team
2012 was great
2013 was ugh
2014 was meh
2015 was great again
2016 will be great again, cause we winning the libertadores and the club world cup later that year.

thanks for asking (:
>>
>>64448091
No problem, Hue. :^)
>>
>Giants
They could do a lot better than their record suggests and we probably need some changes in the front office or coaching, but given that I've been able to see them win two SBs and go to another one in my lifetime I'm not too upset about it. That's much more than some fans ever see, and I'm still grateful for that.

>Knicks
I don't follow basketball that much and I don't expect much of them when I do, but Porzingis being fun to watch has been a nice surprise.
>>
>>64448096
have a lovely christmas (if you care about it) and a happy season for you, your loved ones and your club f'am
>>
>Raiders
>Warriors

Raiders exceeded my expectations to start the season, need to work on the D in the draft, but I believe they can only get better at this point. Warriors are being the New Age Winning Warriors right now which is nice.
>>
>>64448108
You too.
>>
File: Rose Namajunas 2.jpg (59 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
Rose Namajunas 2.jpg
59 KB, 427x640
>>64447534
Kill yourself
>>
File: Nocturne FUCK YOU.jpg (3 KB, 107x125) Image search: [Google]
Nocturne FUCK YOU.jpg
3 KB, 107x125
>Tennessee Volunteers
>Memphis Grizzlies

UT did alright, next year we should hope for the SEC championship
Grizzlies, pic related
>>
File: 1448819456218.jpg (78 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1448819456218.jpg
78 KB, 300x300
>NFL
Bucs better than expected

>NBA
i don't follow basketball
>>
>Panthers
>UNC

Not a bad year
>>
File: gVqNpqT.png (527 KB, 820x613) Image search: [Google]
gVqNpqT.png
527 KB, 820x613
> manchester united
>>
>Warriors
>49ers
One is on fire. The other is a dumpster fire.
>>
>Patriots
locks to win the Owl
>Warriors
will not lose another game this season
>>
>American football
Minnesota Vikings NFL
Iowa Hawkeyes CFB

>Basketball
Too many niggers. If you're a white person who watches basketball, kill yourself. Get into hockey white people.

Iowa started out 12-0, but lost the B1G Championship because the offense is shit. Vikings can lock up a playoff spot on Sunday.
>>
>>64448387
sorry but I can't just go skate in my driveway furfag
>>
> Patriots
Probably will lock #1 seed, but be 1 and done like in 2010.

> Celtics
Might make playoffs in the garbage Eastern Conference. No different than last year. Probably make playoffs and lose to Cavs again.

> Bruins
Looking better than I thought after that poor draft they had. Probably will make playoffs and lose in the 1st or 2nd round.

> Red Sox
They picked up Price, but I have a feeling he is going to be a big disappointment. They will probably be ~ .500 this year and realize they should have got Leicester a few years ago for much less than what they paid Price for. I guarantee you Price will lose most of his starts.
>>
>>64447048
>49ers
>Lakers
GiF related
>>
>>64448519
I feel like I should explain why: ya see both of my favorite teams two in the most decorated franchises in their sports are being driven into the ground by their management and both teams are looking at a near decade of irrelevance
>>
>>64447048
>Broncos
If we can even get into the playoffs, I can already smell another one and done, likely from blowing yet another halftime lead, makes me sick just thinking about it.

>Nuggets
Complete garbage, see you next year.
>>
>49ers
HelloDarknessMyOldFriend.jpeg
>Warriors
Pretty gud tBh
>>
>Cowboys
I don't really know why I got excited now that I see what the coaches do when they don't have Romo to cover for their inadequacies. I'm more convinced that ever before that it will take Jerry Jones being incapacitated for things to change. Truly the next Al Davis.

>Mavericks
I have tempered my expectations after a surprisingly good start but am confident that they could sneak in as a lower seed in a weaker West, though I don't think we'll see them win another championship with Dirk as a centerpiece, there's not enough time to do a full rebuild.
>>
>Leicester
Incredibly surprising season so far. Never in my life thought we would ever contend let alone be at the top of the table on christmas

>Warriors
Always expected them to repeat but that 24 game winning streak was something else man. It's crazy how much they've improved and I think they might actually be at the Bulls record
>>
>Redskins
Better than I expected. Always liked Kirk Cousins. Knew he was the better QB.
>Wizards
Still early but l-lets go
>>
>Giants
They put up a hell of a fight against Cam and the Panthers. Otherwise, not holding my breath on them doing much else this season.
>Jets
Actually doing pretty well, still hard to watch sometimes. Will be interesting if they end up making the postseason.

Not a huge NBA person, but go Knicks I guess.
>>
>49ers
>Warriors
They're both on fire right now and I don't know how to feel.
>>
File: 1358026998222.jpg (9 KB, 321x344) Image search: [Google]
1358026998222.jpg
9 KB, 321x344
>Buncos
OK, but pretty nervous for Monday.
>Nuggest
Better than the Rockies I guess.
>>
> Bengals
Higher hope with AJ at the helm

>Cavs
Waiting for LeBron to get pissed after losing in the finals and go to New York next season
>>
>Giants

If you're a season ticket holder and have been to every home game but one this year, you'd want to kill yourself too.

>Knicks

THANK YOU PORZINGOD
>>
>Crystal Palace
We're taking fourth tomorrow
>Warriors
Basically a lock for a threepeat desu
>>
> Packers
> Bucks
cautiously optimistic, I don't feel super confident with our pass offense at the moment despite Rodgers, but I hope we can build enough momentum to carry us through the playoffs. I don't think the Bucks are going anywhere this season, but I look forward to the future.
>>
>>64447048
>dolphins
they fucking suck. stopped caring half way through the season. dont even watch their games
>heat
eh they are going to finish with home court advantage and prob crash out in the first or second round
>>
File: fc dallas.png (115 KB, 1020x1024) Image search: [Google]
fc dallas.png
115 KB, 1020x1024
>>64447666
>shitty nfl
>not based fc dallas doing work for the city this season
get your shit together senpai
>>
>Bears
dont even care anymore

>Bulls
Can their shit get unfucked senpai? I hope so.
>>
>>64449912
>redskins
Can't really complain anymore. We're gonna wrap up the division tomorrow and get into the playoffs with just over a .500 record.

>lakers
S C R E A M I N G
>>
>>64449931
redskins make me irrationally angry desu senpai
>>
>>64444444
>>
>Eagles
JUST FUCK

>Sixers
MY SHIT UP
>>
>Raiders

Pleasantly surprised with how quickly the offense developed. It's been shaky over the last couple of weeks, but I'm feeling pretty confident that Carr is capable of working with his receivers on actually catching passes that hit them in the numbers over the offseason.

Defense needs work especially at ILB and S now that Woodson's retiring. Those two positions should be the main focus of free agency and the first round of the draft for them.

Hopefully they lose the LA sweepstakes and stay in Oakland. I don't want to root for a team in the soulless, smog-covered, gang-infested "city" of Los Angeles.

>implying regular season basketball matters
>>
>Panthers
>Warriors

Feels good desu
>>
>Vikings
Pleasantly surprised and hopeful. Bridgewater has definitely been underwhelming at points but there's a net improvement overall and he'll be a solid QB at worst after he gets more experience.

>basketball
Even if I wouldn't have to cheer for the fucking Twolves I wouldn't follow it.
>>
>Ravens
kill salf

>Knicks
we drafted Porzingis and Melo seems to like him so we got that going for us and shit can't really get any worse than last season
>>
>>64447048
>Raiders
Feels promising. Maybe a wild card berth next year.
>Bulls
Like that they have offense this year. Still need to make some moves. Will never get past cav's
>>
>>64447048
>Colts
>Suns
Son I am dissapoint
>>
>Broncos
Need Peyton back t b h. Need more from the offense in general. If Peyton comes back not throwing like a noodle armed fuck that'd be awesome. Defense has been great.
>Knicks
Need to find some consistency from everyone. Porzingod has been great. All the additions have done nicely too, just have to mesh more. And get rid of Calderon. Holy shit why is he playing when the Knicks need a few defensive stands late in games? I question Fisher's rotation and coaching a bit.
>>
>>64449931
Wondering why skins and lakers senpai
>>
>>64450041
Shit... Sorry pal
>>
>boys
>mavs

Could've won the owl with how fucking terrible every team in the league is right now. Easily the worst season in a long time.

Mavs will probably be a 7th seed first round exit, and Dirk will retire next season.

rip
>>
>>64450465
You know, I think about coming a bandwagon fan a lot. I've never seen my teams win an owl or a chip. And I was five last time my boys brought home lord Stanley's cup
>>
>>64451905
Never be a bandwagoners anon. You're better than that
>>
File: 1426733248616.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1426733248616.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>64447100
>Pittsburgh
>Milwaukee
>>64447366
>California
>NE
>>64447486
>Cincy
>Utah
>>64447869
>Carolina's
>California
>>64448347
>NE
>California
>>64449931
>Washington
>Los Angeles
>>64450465
>Carolina
>California
>>64450590
>Not a pacers fan
>>64450777
>Not a nuggets fan
I DEMAND REASONING YOU CHUCKLE FUCKS
>>
>lakers
>chargers
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>The Manchester
>Canada Raptors

could be better tbqh f4m
>>
Carolina Panthers
>caring about apehoop

Panthers are doing 19/19 at the moment fåm
>>
Giants. What the fuck.
Celtics. Competitive but we need a real real crunch time scorer. Mind you i havent watched much since its still NFL season.
>>
>Raiders
Better than expected, maybe another year in rebuilding
>Lakers
Glad all the bandwagoning fags are off to the Cloppers and Memeiors. Too bad this is Kobe's last year and it's all gone to waste.
>>
>watching ape hoop
>>
> Giants
> LeBron

Not too good senpai
>>
>Panthers
>Warriors

Feels p good tbqh senpai, was getting hard when I was still a Pats fan earlier in the season but I'm feeling a lot better about life now.
>>
>>64458827
>being British
>>
>>64459315
>Being a Canacuck
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 195x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 195x250
>Panthers
Pretty satisfied. Tired of them nearly choking away easy shit but I can't be too mad with 14-0. A team this good HAS to make the owl, so anything less is unacceptable. 10 Pro Bowlers is pretty nice too, though Coleman should've been there too.
>Hornets
No clue what to think with this. They can beat just about anybody but they keep losing easy shit. I'll just be satisfied with them winning a damn playoff game, but I really hope they can win a series this time around.
>>
Patriots:S U P E R B O W L
Celtics:We need consistency and a scorer, but we're still doing good
>>
>>64461213
>>64459315
>>64458827
>Anglosphere
>>
>Jets
>Knicks
Better than expected so far. Jets don't have a great chance at the playoffs, but the fact that they're still in the race is awesome after all of Rex's shittastic years.

Porzingod is giving me a reason to be hopeful for the Knicks' future every time I watch. It also helps that they're close to last year's win total less than half way through the season as well.
>>
Titans. They sucked this season but I think Mariota and DGB have great potential so im not too bummed out.

Cavs. Still doing good even with all the injuries to Love, Shump, Kyrie, etc. I think they have a fair chance to win it all this year if they stay healthy down the stretch.
>>
>>64461590
>tfw Knicks are playing so good that the Nugs don't even WANT to swap picks
>>
>Patriots
Tom Brady

>Celtics
Great young players. Need that superstar though
>>
>Pats
Gotta be healthy for them playoffs

>Celts
We probably go to the playoffs and if not that's alright. Stevens and the front office is doing a good job with the rebuild
>>
>Bears
Honestly better than I expected, this season was just bad instead of straight-up humiliating.

>Bulls

Not bad, the 3-game losing streak had me worried but I feel better after that win against OKC. Still hoping for a deep playoff run, and maybe some luck/refball can get >us past the Cavs and into the finals.
>>
>>64447048
>Dem 'Boys
>The Spurs

I'm glad >we will probably get Bosa and/or Zeke next year. They'll actually tank now and try to get the #1 overall. Maybe pick up a good shutdown corner/secondary player would be great too

As for the spurs I've been watching them for year but this is the first year I've felt like they actually play CONSISTENT. As in, they are winning games they should win and by a healthy margin. They literally lost to the nets a few years back (the 11 win team?) and they would drop games like that all the time. Now with the makeup of the team they look great defensively and it lets them BTFO shitty eastern teams that should be in the d-league.

They looked like dogshit yesterday against the rockets but even then they only lost by 4.
>>
>Bears
Shit tier year. Better then I expected though tbf. The defense has a few pieces to build around now.
>Bulls
Not good. They might be the worst winning team in basketball. Outside of Jimmy Butler the team is pretty mediocre.
>>
File: FpkTCVyb.jpg (16 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
FpkTCVyb.jpg
16 KB, 160x160
>Lions
Worse than even I expected.
>Pistons
Pretty content considering last season.

I have the wongs to lean on at the very least.
>>
>>64462639
Are you saying you've only been watching the Spurs for a year? They've been one of the most consistent teams for the last 10 years anon.
>>
Packers- idk
Bucks- idk
>>
>>64462639
>spurs
>first year they play consistent

confirmed for only watching basketball for a year. the spurs are the model of consistency
>>
>>64461590
>Shittastic years
>led a Mark Sanchez lead team to two straight conference games
>>
>Giggles
Jesuschristhowhorrifying.jpg (Benefiting from a shit division is fun though... RIP potential )

>Sixers, kind of (not really a big NBA fan, but if I watched it more I'd be a Sixer fan... before you call me fairweather I didn't even watch much when they had AI and were good)
Worse than I expected, if that's possible. It appears The Process is on its last legs.

Flyers looking a bit better.
>>
>>64464041
RIP potential high draft pick*
>The city of me

This season has been so average I forgot my own point. Good job, Chip.
>>
File: 1448686599663.jpg (101 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
1448686599663.jpg
101 KB, 953x953
>>64447048
>Dolphins
JUST
>Heat
frustrated with whiteside's inconsistent minutes and dropping a handful of very winnable games...other than that, pretty happy
>>
>Chelsea
>Celtics

pretty shit desu senpai
>>
>>64456953
to bait retards like you
>>
Minnesota Vikings
Minnesota Wild
>implying Minnesotans care about cuckhoop
Pretty, pretty, pretty good
>>
>>64464337
>Dolphins
I like Dan Campbell I hope gets a legitimate chance, do you still have faith in Tannehill?
>>
>NFL
kek
>NBA
Rockets
[spoiler]Im not even from texas[/spoiler]
>>
>>64464486
>do you still have faith in Tannehill?
Well I'm not quite as low on him as others...but you can't downplay what a shit year this has been. I think he can take a team far, but he's clearly not a God at the position which you can just plug in onto any team in the league and make them a contender.

He'd had fuck all to work with when you look at how awful the squid's O-Lines have been since he entered the league.

the dolphins are just a right fucking mess from top to bottom; if anything Tannehill is a bright spot.
>>
>>64447048
>football team
panthers

>basketball team
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>colts
hope that either the toxins fuck up and >we make to the playoffs otherwise Pagano and some more shitters get fired
>pacers
just as expected desu
>>
>>64463735
Yeah, half a decade ago amigo. 2 good runs don't justify 4 years of shit.
>>
File: 345.jpg (57 KB, 677x540) Image search: [Google]
345.jpg
57 KB, 677x540
>Eagles
>76ers

Refer to image.
>>
>>64447048
Golden State Warriors
and
Carolina Panthers

Good season to be honnest, no challenge at all
>>
>leicester
>watching basketball
we are confirmed pl winners
>>
>>64466455
>watching divegrass
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 614x649) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 614x649
Redskins old fag here (grew up in DC burbs, dad had season tix and took me to games. If you grow up there back then, football was the only sport you gave a damn about.)

Bretty good year because I expected 3-13. Maybe there is hope? Nah. Not until Dan Snyder is dead and buried.

Warriors - after school moved to SF, and started following other sports than football. Became a Dubs fan and suffered for a long time. Paid for season tix for a team where Sprewell choked out his own coach for fucks sake)

This season and last are like a dream, and nobody deserves it more than Warriors fans. Maybe Cubs fans do, but that it. We sold out games and ate the swill for 25 years waiting for this. There are a lot of bandwagoners now, but the core Warriors fan base stayed true and earned this happiness
>>
>>64447048
>NBA
Not huge on pro basketball but I support the Pistons. Looks like they're quite a bit better than in recent years but not elite. Andre is a beast.
>NFL
Loins. It's been a bad season but at least they started off horrible so losing doesn't hurt so bad and wins are unexpected surprises.
>>
>Patriots
Still think they have a good shot at a repeat but the injuries are really hurting them.
>Celtics
I'm wasn't really expecting that much but they're doing better than anticipated.
>>
>MSU
Goat season, small possibility of 1st natty of two
>>>Lions
Status quo
>Leicester City FC
Goat season

>Pistons
On our way to the ECF next year, 5th seed this year
>MSU
Typical final four appearance and potential 2nd natty of year
>>
File: 1449092881686.gif (2 MB, 640x346) Image search: [Google]
1449092881686.gif
2 MB, 640x346
>Eagles
>76ers

let me live my life senpai
>>
>colts
JUST
>pacers
meh
>>
> Saints
> Pelicans

Mickey Loomis' philosophy of draft 1 goat and then hope they can carry the team
>>
>>64451872
>>64456953
Because I am from Southern California but not San Diego so I had no football team to get attached to. I gained interest in the redskins in my early teens because I thought they had a cool name and color scheme. I'm now coincidentally studying at georgetown so I can go to redskins games now.
>>
File: suicide.jpg (26 KB, 300x470) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
26 KB, 300x470
>Cowboys
>Bulls
>>
>>64449117

>liking both Jets and Giants

Tremendous faggot. Pick a side you fairweather faggot.
>>
File: 1445231164838.png (345 KB, 464x464) Image search: [Google]
1445231164838.png
345 KB, 464x464
>>64447048
>Patriots
>Celtics
C's are getting there. They just need a superstar player, they already have a great coach in Stevens.
Patriots are doing the same as I expected albeit more injuries. Belichick of course is keeping the team afloat and Brady is still controlling the offense despite not having an o-line and receivers getting injured weekly.
>>
>seahawks
>sonics
Great turn around for the hawks but the Sonics game has been almost non-existent this entire season.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (77 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
77 KB, 217x320
>49ers

>Lakers

JUST
>>
File: bilde.jpg (19 KB, 512x341) Image search: [Google]
bilde.jpg
19 KB, 512x341
Football: bandwagon msu or UofM
Basketball: I'm not a total faggot, sorry.
>>
>>64447048
>Packers
>Thunder
So far so good
>>
File: broken.webm (1 MB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
broken.webm
1 MB, 450x472
>Chiefs
>Lakers/Kings

Waiting for the inevitable one and done while watching Kobe play his final "games" in the NBA. Cousins might leave the Kings.

Fuck it.
>>
File: Panthers Happy Hollidays.jpg (665 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
Panthers Happy Hollidays.jpg
665 KB, 2688x1520
>Panthers
>Hornets

It can't get any better than this
>>
>>64447100
woah wait what the fuck what is with this combo
>>
>>64466372
holy shit everyone it's the ultimate bandwaggoner look
>>
>>64447048
>N/A
>Lakers
Let this season be over already.
>>
>Chargers
>Lakers

kms
>>
Blyth Spartans - Delighted
Newcastle Eagles - Not all that bothered desu
>>
>Loins
Massive dissapointment but the new offense looks better than before
>warriors
Thank you based god
>>
File: MarinersDoublebird.jpg (28 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
MarinersDoublebird.jpg
28 KB, 500x324
>>64447048
>Seahawks
>
>pic related
>>
Cardinals

Suns

>literally having a six pack of 93' playoff edition Coke from that one time the Suns were semi decent
>>
>Patriots
>Warriors

Pretty based season although I'm a bit nervous about the injuries for the Pats, anything less than a repeat is still a disappointment. Curry is getting his second ring, that isn't even up for debate
>>
>>64478992

Based
>>
>no one
>no one

as good as I expected
>>
>>64447048

>Manchester Utd
>lmfao who the fuck follows basketball in this country? Idiot
>>
>Panthers
>Warriors
Feels good, man. I do hate that a bunch of band wagoner faggots have jumped on the hype train of my two all time favorite teams, but what can you do?
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.