[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did we do wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: cavs.png (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cavs.png
51 KB, 500x500
What did we do wrong?
>>
You live in Cleveland
>>
>we
>>
>>64445958
>we
also, irving was clearly not playing well. irving being ineffective and livingston being effective was the difference.
>>
Signed a rapidly declining Lebron instead of signing Klay when he was on the blocks.
>>
Let delly touch the ball ever
>>
Missig free throws and 3 pointers all over. You play elite defense and make the warriors having a tough scoring night but you lose because you can't convert 'easy' shots like ft's and open 3's
>>
Getting backup Knicks players and saying they're good.
>>
>>64445958
miss free throws
>>
Letting LeBron be the de facto GM and thinking Love is any good.
>>
File: 1441073019508.jpg (74 KB, 841x698) Image search: [Google]
1441073019508.jpg
74 KB, 841x698
>>64446209
>bron forces the owner to spend out the ass to win a Chip
>Never win
>Cavs go bankrupt and forced to sell
>Move to Cincinnati
>mfw
>>
>>64446226
>not moving to Vancouver or Seattle
Fuck shitcinnati
>>
>>64446250
>Seattle
Seattle is never getting a team again. They blew their chance
>>
Played good defense but missed free throws and open 3s.
>>
>>64446250
>Vancouver
That wouldn't be too bad. Could have a rivalry between Raptors and whoever was there
>>
>>64445970
this
>>
Not shooting 31.6% overall and 17.7% from three would help in winning these kinds of games.
>>
>>64446226
> rooting for any team in Ohio
Nah
>>
>>64445958
You played one of the statistical best teams in NBA history at their peak.
>>
File: lebeta1.jpg (47 KB, 328x335) Image search: [Google]
lebeta1.jpg
47 KB, 328x335
>ESPN @espn 5m5 minutes ago
Andre Drummond leads NBA with 18 missed free throws in clutch time this season. Second on that list? LeBron with 12.
>>
>doing around 40% field goals against the GOATs
>>
>>64445958
trade Niggins
>>
>>64445958
Because 1. LeBron isn't Clutch
2. Kyrie is overrated
3. Love is overrated
4. Warriors are a better team (and i'ma cavs fan)
>>
File: 1424872764341.jpg (34 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1424872764341.jpg
34 KB, 292x257
>whats the difference between Lebron and a Dollar bill?
>A dollar can give you for quarters
>>
>>64445970
what's wrong with living in Cleveland?
>>
>regular season road game against the hands down best offensive and defensive team in the league and one of the best in history
>one of your star players is hurt and on a minutes restriction
>miss tons of wide open lay ups and shoot way below your average on threes
>hold them below 90 points and only lose by 6

Pretty good outcome desu. The Cavs had a bad game, but they still locked down the Golden State Warriors offense spectacularly. I would say it's looking good for the Finals but I really don't expect the Warriors to get past the Spurs, who are even more disciplined than the Cavs and who definitely won't get stopped by the Clippers this year
>>
>>64445958

>we
>>
>>64447689

>for
>probably didn't know how to spell it so you looked at your image

fucking topkek
>>
Hands down funniest part of the game was the autists exploding all over social media when Delly started jumping on guys. It's almost like they starting watching the NBA yesterday and don't know the rules
>>
>>64447796
I'm surprised Blatt has the strategery to implement that plan desu
>>
>>64447701
literally everything
>>
>>64447720
>cavs just had a bad game
>locked down golden state
>spurs more disciplined
>they just got memed by rockets
>definitely won't get stopped by clippers
lmao all this delusion, the cavs were healthier than GS this game. tbqh the cavs wouldn't even beat okc
>>
>>64447796
>autists
you and austrash are actually the real autists
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.