[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Merry Christmas /sp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 360x270
Merry Christmas /sp/
>>
Likewise op. Hopefully you get everything your heart desires and your team stays injury free :)
>>
Merry Christmas to all Americans.
>>
>>64438527
Lmao
>>
>>64438521
Thank you! I hope you have a great day!

>>64438527
>>64438528

I might be a few hours behind but merry Christmas to you too!
>>
File: mormon christmas cartoon.jpg (130 KB, 630x300) Image search: [Google]
mormon christmas cartoon.jpg
130 KB, 630x300
>>
Enjoy your ban op. Faggot janitors don't allow cristmas threads anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (712 KB, 2448x2477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
712 KB, 2448x2477
>>64438664
I figured it's inevitable :(

Oh well. If I go out, I want to go out spreading cheer and joy to some of my favorite people.

I hope you all have a great day. Just because the mods have no family to go home to, and are >working for free on Christmas Day, doesn't mean Christmas threads should go unseen.

Have a wonderful time, /sp/
>>
File: sport_christmas.jpg (32 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
sport_christmas.jpg
32 KB, 750x500
Merry Christmas!
>>
I swear my parents don't understand me anymore. I'm home for the holidays and I realize how much I NEED to be around people my own age or at the least people I care about.

Uni sucks
>>
>>64438513
Merry christmas
>>
>>64438968

They raised your spoiled arse Anders. At least do them the favour of spending just one day with them.
>>
>>64438968
You are the problem
>>
Remember the reason for the season:
/Spiking egg nog to point of undrinkability\
\not getting what you want but what you "need"/
/spending another moment with my mom\
\\and my dying bitter grandmother//
>>
> that feel when you realize you haven't hugged anyone in two years
>>
>>64439208
I can give you a spiritual hug family
>>
Merry Christmas to sp

May your seasons be filled with exciting plays,uninjured players, and a janitor who doesn't take his job seriously
>>
File: 1422364197574.png (302 KB, 828x1403) Image search: [Google]
1422364197574.png
302 KB, 828x1403
>no xmas hats
>no xmas threads

fuck this mod 2bh family
>>
merry craigmas :)
>>
Merry Christmas lads.

Someone post the sad Christmas Mormons pic.
>>
>>64438968
Fuck off you spoiled, self centered cunt
>>
>>64439234
Gook moot is an even bigger faggot than moot.
>>
>>64438968
I had this feel too during my first couple of years of school. It went away, friend. Enjoy your time with your family while you can.
>>
>>64439208
I thought Mexicans were a lot my touchy than Americans, like you guys are always standing real close to each other and touching each other and shit
>>
>>64438513

take this shit to >>>/b/
>>
>>64440343
I hope your Christmas gets better my sad, Malaysian friend
>>
>>64439208
Check your inbox ;)
>>
>>64439208
HI Mexico. We love Chetumal.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.