[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Say something nice about your team's rival on Christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 21
File: 1450840014424.jpg (249 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450840014424.jpg
249 KB, 1440x1080
ITT: Say something nice about your team's rival on Christmas
>>
Bears: you'll always have favre night, that has to heal the wounds of 4th and 8, the nfc championship, the 6 touchdown half by rodgers and the lopsided record of the last 10 years

Vikings: Peterson is a once in a lifetime talent and I've always wished we could have been the ones to waste his talents

Lions: atleast you aren't the bears or vikings
>>
>>64437500
Nice list, packer fan also

White Sox: at least you won the eries in 05

Cardinals: you're always good
>>
>>64437481
Mourinho has been sacked the amount of times and won the same amount of cups Arsenal has in a decade. Arsenal btfo.
>>
Eagles: you all have a lot of patience for having to deal with these last few seasons.

Giants: who cares if OBJ is gay. He's a decent receiver.

****skins: I like your logo and your teams name.
>>
Lakers: ypu guys were serious rivals and playoffs were fun as hell to watch.

Thunder: you don't have harden anymore.
>>
File: 1444769672550.jpg (143 KB, 833x696) Image search: [Google]
1444769672550.jpg
143 KB, 833x696
>>64437522
>>
Ravens: I respect Ozzie Newsome a lot and think he's a great GM.
Bengals: Dalton gets more shit than he deserves
Browns: I want you guys to succeed again, honestly it'd make the division more exciting. Manziel has potential but it won't be used properly with your current coach. Should've never fired Chud
>>
File: abraham lelcon.jpg (167 KB, 901x840) Image search: [Google]
abraham lelcon.jpg
167 KB, 901x840
>>64437538
>manziel has potential
>>
>>64437481
Browns: even though you haven't been good since even before my parents were born, I do secretly really like the dark brown and orange color scheme even though most people hate it. If someone is Browns fan, maybe more than any other team, you have to really believe they love football. Wish I could say the same about my Stillers and not have to deal with bandwagoners and casuals but that comes with success I suppose.

I envy your neat, earthtoned uniforms and passion is what I'm trying to say here.
>>
nationals: bryce harper is a nice mormon boy
phillies: thank you for being terrible this year
>>
>>64437543
>Manziel doesn't have potential
If Jake fucking Delhomme can go to the superb Owl then Manziel will be a solid QB in the right system.
He wasn't worth a first rouder, maybe a third.
>>
File: ddraper.jpg (13 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
ddraper.jpg
13 KB, 229x220
>>64437550
if you're saying he has the potential to be a jake delhomme well then I'll agree. but if you're saying he has the potential to be great.

pic related
>>
Broncos: I respect the level that your defense is playing at this year and I'm sad that Peyton is benched. He made the games interesting.

Raiders: Carr is a good quarterback and the Raiders have the potential to wreck the AFC West in the upcoming years. The game this season already was fun to watch, and I have no doubt next Sunday will be the same story. Also Charles Woodson is elite.

Chargers: Pls don't leave. It can't be real. Qualcomm is such a nice stadium. It won't be the same. My life is changing too quickly, and I don't want this too be a change, too. ;-; Also good luck next year, I think you and the Raiders will be playing harder than ever soon.
>>
>>64437550
>>
>>64437557
No, no. He won't be great but he can be solid like a slightly evolved Game Manager.
>>
>>64437564
He'd crash and burn there.
Diva QB + Diva WR would never work
>>
>>64437481
Jets, mest, knicks you obnoxious fans give me so much joy when you brag and then lose once again
>>
Broncos: Defense is solid and Steve Atwater was based
Chiefs: Derrick Thomas was one of my favorite LBs ever
Chargers: Only misfortune stopped ya'll from winning an owl in the mid 00s, that and Nate Kaeding
>>
>>64437578
yeah and only misfortune stopped yall from winning an owl against the bucs, the shittiest team to ever win an owl.
>>
Blue and orange go well together
>>64437557
He played well the times he was put in.
>>
File: urusedm8.jpg (72 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
urusedm8.jpg
72 KB, 640x426
>>64437586
if you honestly believe he has the potential to be great let me refer you to this pic
>>
Dolphins: They play in nice weather.
>>
>>64437597
He's shown just as much potential as Jameis or Memewater
>>
>>64437665
memewater is shit, you insult jameis by putting him next to those two memes.
>>
Pats: Gronk is kinda cool
Bills: I like the old school helmets they wear sometimes
Dolphins: AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: KellySaysHeIsGrowingStronger.jpg (15 KB, 239x244) Image search: [Google]
KellySaysHeIsGrowingStronger.jpg
15 KB, 239x244
>>64437481
iggles fan here

R*******
>I wish the iggles had cousins instead of sadford

Gnats
>Odell is a meme fuck you assholes i wish we had those recent owls

Cuckboys
>I hope your team plane crashed
Multiple digits confirm
>>
>>64437670
Jameis is the worst of the 3
>>
>>64437687
no he's not. he's also the only rookie of the bunch which is why your dumbass thinks he's the worst.
>>
>>64437690
How is manziel not essentially a rookie
He started less games than Winston
>>
>>64437715
because he's been in the league more than a year. i guess you think jimmy garopplo is essentially a rookie because he's started less games than winston to.

your logic is bad and you should feel bad
>>
They're pretty good at killing people in stadiums.
>>
>>64437481
>Ratbirds
Fuck you.
>Bingles
Fuck you.
>Steelers
You're actually kinda cool aside from those annoying faggots who bring up 'm-muh 6 rings' after a loss
>Everton
At least you're not plastic faggots like half of the EPL these days
>CSKA Moscow
Fuck you.
>>
>Kongs
Your fans make better tamales than any other fans. Also Quick is gumby and I try to play like that since I'm a goalie too.

>Doyers
Your fans are the busiest fans and are therefore unable to attend the first/last 3 innings of your games. Also Kruk/Kuip are second only to Vin Scully.

>Cowgirls
Despite your huge amount of playoff success recently, none of your fans could be considered bandwagoners. And I can't think of anything else.
>>
Saints: I like drew Brees.
Falcons: Freeman carried my fantasy team.
Panthers: You guys making people buttmad is entertaining

Yanks: Somehow you guys werent shit this year.
Boston: Congrats on signing Price
>>
>>64437868
hi kyle
merry christmas
>>
>Seahawks
You have some of the most fun runningbacks in the NFL.

>Cardinals
We are brothers through STL and Kurt Warner. We'll always have Kurt Warner.

>9ers
No. Fuck you. Niggers.
>>
>Chargers
Philip Rivers has the best facial expressions in sports and really shows his emotions. There should be a camera on him every second of his games.
>Broncos
I always kinda liked the IN COM PLETE chant
>Chiefs
The only stadium built between 1960 and 1990 (along with Kaufman) that isn't dogshit
>Angels
The rock sculpture in center field makes no fucking sense and I love it. Also, I admire your dedication to players named after fish
>Rangers
Everyone looks like they're having a great time at Rangers games, and Beltre is a cool guy
>>
You made the final.
>>
File: 23242324.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
23242324.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
>Kongs

She's such a sweetheart. She was really nice to talk to when I bumped into her pre season when Ducks were at staples. Angels are not worthy of her
>>
Loins: I don't even hate you guys. Wish we had a receiver like Megatron. Thanks for beating the puckers at home.

Bears: You guys beating the packers on Favre night was great. You've got talent on your team, you just need to figure out how to use it.

Packers: Rodgers is a great quarterback. You guys always know how to draft good QBs. See you next week, and then in the wildcard round. You'll win at least one of those games.
>>
Lions: I like you guys kind of. Friendly fans that can take shit well.
Minnesota: Hoo boy... my least favorite team in the NFL...but I gotta say thanks for exposing a little bit of the Cardinals two weeks back. Should help the Pack out.
Bears: I love your fans to death. The endless optimism is hilarious and refreshing to see. THERE IS ALWAYS A NEXT YEAR FOR DA BURRS
>>
>>64437481
>>96 was just banter tbqh
>>
File: 1450903288917.jpg (136 KB, 390x391) Image search: [Google]
1450903288917.jpg
136 KB, 390x391
Klanfeild is bigger than mighty goodison, all I can say desu. SRS tho klopp is a funny kid and glass bones is a sick player
>>
>>64437738
T-thanks Russia, maybe we'll win something one day
>>
>liverpoop
Your eternal delusion is heartwarmingly endearing. Never change lids, we love you for it.
>>
Anderlecht has a great youth program.
>>
>>64438485
You mean had, right? Gone to complete shit lately.
>>
Jets: You guys are usually competitive against >us, with the exception of that 45-3 game a few years back. You'll always be able to brag about that divisional playoff game, though. I like Fitzmagic.

Bills: You guys are a hard team to hate because of how unfortunate you've been historically. I wish you'd won one of those Owls you were in. You have some hope for your team in the coming years, though.

Dolphins: There was a stretch where for years, >we could never win playing on the road against you guys. Dan Marino winning an owl would have been nice.
>>
Heung Min Son is a homeboy
>>
Liverpool have the best manager in the world, who just happens to be a nice guy as well
>>
>Michigan
You have a good education and together we have the best rivalry in sports family

>Penn State
You're not pedophiles like I say a lot, and I do actually feel bad for you guys for having to go through all that. I would be pissed.

>Bulls
95/96 team is the greatest of all time and will not be surpassed by the shitty Warriors

>Steelers
Best franchise in the NFL, better than the Cowboys

>Bengals
Having a great year and I think you guys will win a playoff game this year

>St Louis Cardinals
Once again one of the best franchises in the league, solid team every year

>Cubs
A lot of support even after all these years, I can admire that as a Brownie

>
>>
>>64437523
>Obj
>decent receiver
>>
File: 1449970019750.jpg (4 KB, 215x250) Image search: [Google]
1449970019750.jpg
4 KB, 215x250
>>64437481
>your team
>>
File: babybowles.jpg (403 KB, 1364x1824) Image search: [Google]
babybowles.jpg
403 KB, 1364x1824
jets/yankee fan here:

>bills
i feel bad for bills fans i live in western ny and they stay passionate about their team, you deserve success but oh well

>miami
miami.is.a.joke.. kill whoever gm's them or something you guys are fucked

>new england
fuck you ne, one day brady will retire and i will be free from them winning forever. must be nice to win all the time, enjoy

>redsox
fuck redsox, great fans i guess.. your

>rays

>orioles
baltipore is alright until they start winning, cannot stand your fans

>blue jays
i have nothing nice to say about the blue jays after last season
>>
>Pats
Deflate gate wasn't as big a deal as people say it was. If the balls were inflates correctly, it would have been a close game not BTFO

// also Bilicheek is god-tier play caller
/// also you have some of the most disciplined players. So kudos
>>
Martial is a terrific player
>>
>>64437481
>Juve
You have a winning club culture unmatched in Italian football. You'll take home the scudetto this year too.

>Roma
You're not Lazio
>>
>Phillies:
You got teams to accept some seriously shit trades last season. Also applies to the Barves if you replace last season with this offseason.
>Red Bulls
Technically you're my hometown team, I just find your sponsor so repulsive that I support your rivals instead.

>>64437577
All part of the experience
>>
>>64437500

At least the NFCN is GOAT RB division.
>Sanders
>Peterson
>Payton
>>
>panthers
14-0 and pissing a lot of people off because of that, gotta respect it

>falcons
julio jones is the best wr in the league

>bucs
dont really have anything against them
>>
Wednesday, you're playing alreyt this year. Now have a merry Christmas you rusty wankers and a happy fuck up rest of the season.
>>
Cardsfag

>Cubs
You're the team to beat in 2016. Congrats, you've arrived.

>Brewers
Wisconsin has some great scenery.

>Reds
No.
>>
>rags
Messier was a joy to watch as a neutral.
>flyers
At least you're not as colossal of faggots as rags fans.

>DC united
Your jerseys look nice
>Union
I like your goal song

>Birmingham city
It will be fun playing you again next year in the championship
>>
File: Real-Madrid-Logo.jpg (184 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Real-Madrid-Logo.jpg
184 KB, 1600x900
I've always liked their badge & kit.

And there's nothing more entertaining than cries after they lose.
>>
>Bears
You have a rich history and cucked us on Favre night

>Viking
AP is the greatest running back in and a HOF and Bustwater might actually be a good QB

>Seattle
I actually like Wilson and Lynch, I knew he'd be elite since buffalo

>Cowboys
Nah fuck the cowtards enjoy the next 10 years of 10+ loss seasons AHAHAHAH
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 513x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 513x545
>Texans
Other than QB, you guys know how to build a team, something that clearly escapes our drug-addled front office

>Patriots
Gronk is cool.

>tfw only one real divisional rival and only one out-of-division rival, and it's a stretch to call them a rival since it's so lopsided
>>
>falcons
cant wait for the new stadium familia. Bank of America South will be looking nice next year.
>duke
Congratulations on the championship. Wisconsin deserves to be shamed for that choke, Im glad Bo Ryan quit. What a fucking looser.
>>
>>64439768
I know that feel senpai
>>
West Brom friends, I'm sure you'll get off welfare soon.
>>
>Celtics
Your rebuild seems to be going well, which I'm glad to see — hopefully the rivalry gets some life put into it in the upcoming years. And you got my boys by 1 ring. Respect.
>Spergs
2nd place with a shitload of old coots is pretty damn good.
>Clelpers
Fuck you, you sniveling sacks of shit, CP3 was supposed to be a Laker, I know your GM sucked David Stern's dick, get your own damn arena, and you will never win a hip because your team, no matter how stacked, is always terrible somehow. Also, your jerseys are ugly as shit. But my favorite color is red, so woo.
>>
>titans

Well you have Houston Oilers history so that's cool I guess. You fuckheads,
>>
>real madrid
you guys sure have tons of cash, must be nice knowing you can buy anyone
>manchester united
see above
>>
Need help m8s, who's Liechester's rival?
>>
>>64437481

I dont own any team of any sorts, so hard to have a rival.
>>
>Cubs
team looks stacked af, it's no guarantee of a WS but I'd be surprised if they don't win one in the next 5 years

>Bears
beat >us on Thanksgiving, best unis in the game

>le Arse
prolly gonna win the league
>>
>Jets
9-5 is Bretty good. Would be glad to see you guys grab the wildcard next year.

>Bills
One day, one day.

>Giants
Kind of a train wreck season for you guys but hey you almost upset the Panthers

>Lelkers
RIP Kobe. Good luck with the massive rebuild you guys will need
>>
>>64439920
Giants aren't your rival, you angry faggot
>>
File: 1449210900433-sp.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449210900433-sp.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Green Bay, looks like the acting lessons Oliva Munn have been giving Aaron Rodgers has really paid off this year.
>>
>Patriots

Gronk looks like a fun dude to party with. Bellichick is one of the greatest coaches of all time, great football mind... Brady is still a system baby but at least his wife isnt publicly cucking him anymore

>Dolphins

Your color scheme is neat.

>Bills

Fire Rex Ryan and you guys will be a threat again
>>
>Red Sox
Thank you for overspending and taking on bad contracts so we didn't need to
>Eagles
Thanks for beating the Redskins Saturday
>Islanders
If you got rid of your coach, you'd be a real pain in the ass to play
>Chelsea
Thanks for providing the lulz this year
>>
>>64440025
> system babby

> look kids, daddy posted the meem again! come o kids, look, daddy spent all night on this
>>
Auburn: you have a couple of really nice bars and a surprising amount of hot coeds

LSU: your fans are more passionate than just about every school in the country, and you easily have the best night game atmosphere

Tennessee: downtown Knoxville (city walk area) is gorgeous and the food is bretty gud
>>
>>64440096
Holy shit you're autistic
>>
Cheer up Baltimore, the Ravens cant possibly be a worse team next year.
>>
>>64440096
Fuckig bawwston I swear man. Worlds worst banter handlers. Gotta cry about everything.
>>
>>64439958
It's one of those one sided rivalries. Giants fans don't give a shit about the Pats
>>
>9ers
At least you're not as bad as the Chargers.
>Rams
Nice young runningback you got.
>Shithawks
Rawls is breddy gud and Rustle Wilson is an elite scrambler
>>
>>64439809
>Tarholes
You are the University of North Carolina. Paige is a straight up baller and articulate. Dean made ACC basketball, made K in battle, and MJ...I mean I used to hate you all with such a passion but after 30+ years I really love to cheer against you but sitting in the Dome is electric. Watching the students graduate is meaningful when you see the state on the floor. I'd pay a little extra tax to move your students down and the wine and cheese up.

>Falcs uhhm you guys will be good again. You count amongst your fans some of the best music makers in the world.

>Aints You housed people in the Dome after Katrina. It's really nice now despite all the rape and murder that went down.
>>
>cowfaggots
your delusions of success are amusing
>eagles
you have a very dedicated fanbase considering your team has never been great
>giants
giants fans are normally bros
>>
>>64440619
>giants fans are normally Bros

They do live douche
>>
>>64439982
Regardless of the call you guys failed miserably on the coverage, so you deserve to lose
>>
Giants- You talk a lot of shit, but you win the big one when it counts

Cowboys- .......um. You have a very large fanbase I guess?

Redskins- Great fans, sell out every game easily, hardcore dedication to a team that is crushed by the national media becaue of the name. No recent success, and you're always there, good on you
>>
Knicks: Porzingis will be rookie of the year
Jets: Your new coach isn't a giant cocksucker
Barcelona: You're better than Real Madrid right now tb.h, probably will win more trophies
>>
Cards: We bird broz, if we don't get the Owl I hope you do

Rams: ya'll are the most heartburn inducing opponent we play. Every game you play against us is an absolute slugfest

9ers: It'll get better... I hope
>>
>>64439174
Thanks, as a Patsfag, that actually means a lot.

And the Colts are a neat franchise. My best friend is a Colts fan and he said the reason he chose them over his family's vikings when he was a kid was because he loved Peyton and cried when he saw the press conference of him leaving.

Good players though, hope Luck gets healthy again soon.
>>
>>64440722
>real madrid fan
>american
you're a real faggot aint yah
>>
Montreal: You guys do some funny stuff off the ice, and I respect that Subban does a lot of charity work.

- hate always, Br00ns
>>
Patriots: if your fans chilled out, I don't think I'd dislike your team as much. The players aren't that unbearable.
>>
>>64440767
I will always hate Big Z for what he did to Patches, but I respect the man. Love the rivalry, best in all sports in my opinion.

Hate you back, Go Habs Go.
>>
Atlanta: Thanks for allowing us to outscore you 72-3 in our last two games

New Orleans: Thanks for two close, MVP stat padding games this season

Tampa Bay: Thanks for being the >busc

From Charlotte anon with love
>>
Winnipeg jest
Rival: Chicago

You guys are way better than us year in and year out and you have the 2 best players in the league and this generation as a whole on your team. No matter what anyone says you can just hold up your hand and flash your rings, people only hate you cause they aint you, peanut better jealous, etc
>>
>>64440961
I would have picked Minnesota, but I really have nothing nice to say at all
>>
>>64437481
The LA kings have a great history of Latin heritage and have win two Stanley cups.
>>
File: 1429076068203.png (83 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1429076068203.png
83 KB, 500x375
Bawwwwwwston here

>Habs
I fucking despise you but your tradition is nearly unmatched in all of pro sports and I love PK Subban. The franchise I most love to hate, and my favorite rivalry in sports bar none.

>Jets
You guys are seriously on the up-and-up and I respect Bowles a lot. Your team is a lot more likeable without Rex fucking around.

>Yankees
I miss when our rivalry was intense as fuck, I respect the hell out of your 90s-2000s core with Jeter, Mo, etc.

>Lakers
I think Kobe is funny as fuck and will genuinely miss him when he's gone.

>implying really care about apehoop
>>
>Arsenal
good job on those twitter polls and Ozil vines
>>
>>64437738
>CSKA Moscow
>Fuck you.
kek, Dinamo fan?
>>
File: BARRELMAN.jpg (26 KB, 243x300) Image search: [Google]
BARRELMAN.jpg
26 KB, 243x300
>Raiders, you're a bunch of trolltastic niggers, but you're an amazing rival and I hope we stay in the same division

>Chorgers: you don't deserve so much pain.

>Chefs: Fuck you
>>
>>64437738
Browns fan reporting in as well.

Real Cleveland Browns, you guys aren't that cool but The Wire is so well done.

Paul Brown's Bastard Child of a Team, you guys are alright and have over taken my beloved Browns as Ohio's best team, well done.

Steelers, I wish we had your organization. But your team has perverted some of the Clevelanders around here and made them fans of your team. It is bothersome how many Steelers fans live in NEOhio. Stick to your own shitty state and we will stick to ours.
>>
File: 1441865190573.jpg (69 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
1441865190573.jpg
69 KB, 534x629
>Patsfag [I live in the midwest/plains currently, added personal geographical rivals]

Jests: Talented team, love your coach. Bowles seems like an upstanding guy. Excited for the game this Sunday. Also Fitz is the bomb.

Bills: Talented team, hate your coach. Rex "fetch the salt" Ryan is an asswhipe. But your players are really skilled and I can see you guys are improving everywhere. I swear, the Bills are the AFC version of the Vikings over here; talented, make playoffs, just haven't sealed the deal yet. Good luck.

Phins: Team is getting better, pretty classy team overall. I'm glad you got some better coaching in there earlier in the season. Got a couple of close friends who are Phinsfags too so I'm always sort of happy to see them win against others who aren't the Pats, just for competition sake.

- - -

>Personal Rivals
Puckers: Your fans are obnoxious generally, but Godgers is a clutch motherfucker. And I'll be honest, I like your franchise setup, being "community owned" and all. Plus who can disagree with beer and cheese.

Buncos: Osweiler really impresses me, I think he's going to pan out well next year, whatever his situation is. Also, I love the city of Denver, just find the fans pretty annoying here in SoDak. Mainly like when I'm at the bar with my Gronk jersey on to watch the game and get flamed constantly over deflategate shit like I caused it. So yeah.

Happy Holidays, amigos. Good luck and fuck off <3
>>
>San Francisco Giants
Willie Mays is the GOAT

>Denver Broncos
Colorado is a beautiful state

>Boston Celtics
Brad Stevens is the next GOAT coach, Boston is a cool city

>San Jose Earthquakes
If it weren't for those techies in Silicon Valley I'd have one less thing to hate

>Mexican national football team
Mexican food is GOAT, Mexican people are chill and 91X is a great border blaster
>>
File: chargers pepe.png (307 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
chargers pepe.png
307 KB, 640x636
>>64441125
>Chorgers: you don't deserve so much pain
t-t-t-thank you

but soon the pain will end
>>
File: Heron 9-6-2013.png (199 KB, 1256x202) Image search: [Google]
Heron 9-6-2013.png
199 KB, 1256x202
Heron's asshole can gape really wide, if you're into that sort of thing.
>>
I think a lot of you cucks need to figure out the difference between nice and backhanded comments.
>>
>>64437923
Rams, you are some devious sons of bitches, always have the perfect play or a cute trick play that brings maximum destruction to the Seahawks. Not sure how that always happens but I am not comfy thinking about this weeks game.

49ers - i think you went astray, you attracted too many Oakland nigger fans and, did a thug life thing. That said, it looks like you are moving back to the quarterbacks of the past and rebuilding a more respectable team. Wish you luck so the rivalry can continue.

Cardinals - what can I say the apprentice has become the master
>>
Deadbulls: I hate you significantly less because now I've seen what true evil is.

DC Poonited: I'm excited to see and go to your new stadium >soon
>>
>>64441680
Looks like someone got their feelings hurt
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 369x136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 369x136
Skins, Michigan, Warriors, Giants bro here

New York Football Giants - you always were the classiest rival we had. Good knowledge, good respect.
Philly Iggles - your passion as fans is exceeded by none
Dallas Cowboys.... Hmmm. Dallas has a pretty nice, efficient airport I guess.

TOSU - you are a bunch of undereducated loudmouth fuckheads , but you did a great job cucking the blowhards from the SEC last year. Basically you are really good at that football thing. Best rivalry respect.
NotreDame - we had a lot of great games. Stop playing navy and Uva and shit and come back to the rivalry that befits you.

Clippers - Blake's Kia ads are funny as hell. You got a ton of talent. Stop all the flopping and whining and we could have a good decade of games ahead.
Spurs- you are always good. Pop is the best.
Lakers - you'll be back. You always do.
Kings- I loved those Webber Vlade teams. You deserve better.

Doyers- Vin Scullly is the man and you cholos didn't deserve him
>>
>>64442072

Thanks you wolverine faggot. I'll be happier seeing you guys start kicking ass so people can stop dick riding the sec
>>
Arsene, you're an okay guym with a good philosophy and a team of talented players.

Shame you are followed by a shower of NEET cunts.
>>
Cutler: You made it to the NFL. You get an A for effort.

>tfw I'm a bears fan, I just hate the QB
>>
UCF: You have your own stadium, and only had 3 winless seasons.
>>
Giants fan here. Merry Christmas Redskins fan. You have a great qb Kirk "You like that?" Cousins.
>>
I have literally nothing good to say about rival teams, I don't care if its christmas

fuck them
>>
>>64441680
Oh look reddit got out again
>>
>>64442719

Look the underage woke up from his post present unwrapping nap. What did mommy get you?
>>
>>64442854
4 new dragon dildos tbhfam
>>
>>64439120
BE NICE!
>>
>>64437481
>Arsenal
The Emirates really is a world-class stadium and your ability as a club to seemingly get the result you need is impressive as well as incredibly fucking frustrating.
>>
>>64440748
It was sad to see him go , but I'm rather newer to football and don't remember the Peyton days. They are neato, but definitely need some changes

Thanks for that, we'll need him for the next games

And good luck to you guys. It's obviously feasible for you all to win
Also, Edelman is a goat and I'm surprised how well you're doing with all the injuries
>>
UW: I would rather have a doctor who graduated from there any day than one who graduated from WSU
>>
Louisville.

UK: Your coach can recruit his ass off and your trailers parks and meth are top notch.
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.