[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
JUST
>>
GIVE
>>
what team is that?

also, would you happen to know a good witch doctor?
>>
>changing their logo

for what purpose
>>
FIGHT
>>
>>64437064
to appear less soulless and plastic
>>
>>64437064

>change their logo to the one with an eagle
>people make fun of it, fans don't really like it either

>change it to more resemble traditional logo
>people make fun of it, fans probably aren't bothered

they weren't going to win either way
>>
>>64437111
Changing the logo every 3 seconds is exactly what a soulless and plastic club would do.
>>
i like it
>>
File: [email protected] (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Arsenal@4.-old-logo.png
19 KB, 400x400
Wiah my team would switch back to their previous logo tbdesu
>>
>>64437056
Better than their current one and resembles their older one. I like it.
>>
>>64437143

looks pretty festive
>>
>>64437143
Arsenal changed their crest because they couldn't copyright the one you posted, so they were missing out on all that sweet, sweet merchandising and the money it brings in.
>>
>>64437155
Didn't know that. City had the same problem apparently.
>The current club badge was adopted in 1997 as a result of the previous badge being ineligible for registration as a trademark.
>>
>>64437143
>>64437143
christmas sweater/10
>>
File: 1450943202427.png (617 KB, 2025x768) Image search: [Google]
1450943202427.png
617 KB, 2025x768
>>64437164
I think it was because they had a number of crests and badges over the decades.
>>
>>64437056
>a crest on top of a crest
>>
I hope that's not the final design it needs cleaning up
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.