[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>4-11 What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (25 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25 KB, 400x308
>4-11

What went wrong?
>>
>What didn't go wrong.
>>
>>64436851
They lost 11 games
>>
>>64436851
karma for all the rivers shitposting
>>
File: kornembarrassing.png (134 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
kornembarrassing.png
134 KB, 334x393
>tfw the Chargers were my dark horse Super Bowl pick
>>
File: 1330870918239.png (83 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1330870918239.png
83 KB, 334x393
shitposting
>>
>>64436851
Phillip Rivers is the biggest unclutch piece of shit
>>
>>64436851
Injuries. Same as Cowboys.
>>
Well considering they're running 2nd and 3rd string everybodies, I can't say I'm too surprised. Shame they'll be moved to Los Shiteles
>>
>>64437137
lol no

Dallas lost their best player, Chargers are just dogshit with cuckold fans

t. Chiefs fan
>>
File: 1447131364543.png (419 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1447131364543.png
419 KB, 504x470
>>64436851

The jinx was real
>>
File: 144719278139567.png (2 MB, 1920x1042) Image search: [Google]
144719278139567.png
2 MB, 1920x1042
I HEARD THERE WAS A SECRET CHORD
>>
File: 1355117895184.png (288 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
1355117895184.png
288 KB, 500x369
>>64436851
>we gotta run that ball!
>Melvin Gordon is our new star, he'll be fine
>gets 12 touches and gets 36 yards
>Melvin looks tired, bring Danny Woodhead in for a bit
>use Woodhead as an extra tiny lineman
>3 touches for 46 yards
>better start Gordon next week!
>rinse and repeat all season

Their offensive coordinator might actually be retarded.
>>
>Did nothing to address offensive line
>Have the shittiest trainers in the league, meaning they're the most injured team AGAIN
>McCoy is a retard who has no idea how to run the ball/use Melvin Gordon
>Owner re-signed Telesco

etc. etc. etc.
>>
>>64437125
>tfw mine were the Saints
Iktfb
>>
>>64437469
Ridiculous, right? Not even gonna mention the receiving ability Woodhead has. It's like he felt too invested in taking Gordon so high that he felt like he had to justify himself.
>>
Which team is moving to LA?
>>
>>64437837
The Rams first, then the Chargers whenever the Carson project falls through. Kroenke and Spanos both want LA and they're both going to get LA. The NFL will put relocation fees towards helping the Raiders out in Oakland.
>>
File: 9d2.jpg (28 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
9d2.jpg
28 KB, 340x480
Wasted a first round pick on a Big 10 oline babby.

>Corey Luigets Child Bearing Hips was hyping Gordon as an elite talent and the best back in the AFC West
>people were actually picking Gordon as OROY
>>
>>64437038
4 games?
>>
>>64437831
Exactly. They need to either use him as a passing-threat RB or put him at another position so his skills don't go to waste. The guy is probably fast enough to play slot receiver, so they could use him as like a budget Julian Edelman.
>>
>>64436851
>gm/owner shitting up team so bad for years so attendance is so awful they can leave without even the fans caring
>>
Losing a starter almost every game
Bad OC
Gordon being total shit and never getting out of first

Its still mostly the first though.
>>
Because they're not in LA
>>
AFC West

Denver
Kansas City
LA Raiders
St Louis

NFC West

Arizona
LA Chargers
San Francisco
Seattle
>>
We had Dontrelle Inman playing safety in overtime last night.

You know, the guy who was our 4th string receiver at the beginning of the season and is now our first string...

So yeah, injuries in general fucked up the already relatively small chance we had at being successful
>>
I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already move? Oh, that's right. The season isn't even over yet. In fact, there are two more games. Does leaving San Diego after this past Sunday's game count as a move? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the season is still on? The Chargers are still playing right now and they have been the second or third best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're fieldingone of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to only do good on occasion when they're feeding off the potent sexual magic of Philip Rivers. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers at one point one of the best fucking teams in the AFC West, they went 9-7 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the entire team didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers stay right where they are and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, some wealthy Goyim Banker just broke out his check book whenthey needed to get one, just like the Rams. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
Also to everyone hating on Gordon, he's still a rookie and his usage this year was absolutely terrible.

How are you going to give a rookie any confidence if you won't give him goal line carries, every snap from the shotgun, no goal line carries etc...

I mean he didn't look good, but they didn't give him much help to get any better, especially for a first round investment. Perriman looked like a good pick though so that's neat
>>
File: tfw you blow a lead.jpg (164 KB, 1280x712) Image search: [Google]
tfw you blow a lead.jpg
164 KB, 1280x712
>MFW Danny "The MANlet" Woodhead got me points for my fantasy ship last night
>>
>>64437596
>he doesnt realize the panthers are at the beginning of a decade long patriots-esque domination of their division
>>
>>64437469

you charger fans are dumb if you dont see what they're doing.

they know manning is on his way out...they're trying to give gordan experience while at the same time securing a great draft position. They're trying to hook up their roster so that when manning retires they can come in and win the division.

lose the division this year and play the loser of the other divisions next year = easy schedule. Even easier when the broncos are no longer a factor.

This is what happened with the raiders the past 2 seasons and look where they are now..they're primed to take that division for the next 10 years
>>
>>64436851
16 road games in a row is tough chargerbro
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.