[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so Giants and Jets share a stadium. I've come to terms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Joanna+Newsom+Newsom.jpg (50 KB, 423x600) Image search: [Google]
Joanna+Newsom+Newsom.jpg
50 KB, 423x600
Okay, so Giants and Jets share a stadium. I've come to terms with that. It's confusing and I will never be able to wrap my head around a lot of the things it entails, but whatever. It's cool.

But consider the following: The NFL holds the superbowl in that stadium, and the Giants and Jets happen to both make it to the superbowl. All the fucking tickets are gonna be bought out by hardcore Jets and Giants fans, and no one else is going to get to go. It's just no fun for the rest of the country. It would basically be a huge circle jerk, and that is why both teams should have their own stadiums.
>>
>>64433892
But the stadium is always a neutral ground unless the city hosting has a team in the superbowl as well. No one team has home field advantage when the playoffs start and in your scenario no team will have homefield advantage as usual
>>
>Jest
>Super Bowl

Don't lose any sleep over it.
>>
Superbowl tickets are mostly handouts from big corporations you wont see actual fans from whatever team makes it to the bowl.
>>
>>64433892
You just described the greatest superbowl possible.

How are you attempting to make any point at all right now?
>>
>>64433892
Fans of both teams should get to be able to see a super bowl before "neutral" fans. Personally you're fucking retarded if you watch two teams, that neither are teams you're a fan of, play a sport.

Go fuck yourself. Merry Christmas.
>>
>>64433892
Stopping using Joanna Newsom for your shitty threads. You're a retarded retard and you're harming her good image.
>>
>>64434766
>Joanna Newsom
>good image

That bitch is hideous.
>>
File: 1437682430467.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1437682430467.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>64433892
>NEW YORK giants
>NEW YORK jets

play in new jersey
>>
>>64434590
>jest vs. faggots
>greatest superbowl possible
wtf?
>australia
oh.
>>
don't worry it will never happen
>>
>>64434855
Nigga please
>>
even if the jets n giants make it there will never be another bowl in that stadium ever again. .they did it for that bronco seahawk game as tribute to ny but because of the fucking weather, it'll never happen again so don't lose sleep over it
>>
>>64434855
>not wanting a patrician qt waifu.

you should go back to posting tay tay images there underage fag
>>
>>64433892
The Jets will never play in a Superb Owl. Problem solved.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.