[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so excited for these guys to come home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: LA Raiders.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
LA Raiders.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
No one in real life thinks of the Raiders as "Oakland".

>mfw NFL executives think LA fans will really accept the Chargers or Rams
>mfw NFL executives treat the Raiders like a corporate brand

Keep your heartless corporate bullshit. Give us back our team. I know for a fact that the Raiders are coming home
>>
>13 years

Cucked by the very city you cucked
>>
>>64427711
You'll get the Chargers and like them

>DenverGOD
>the state of our """""rivals"""""
>>
>Many of the NFL's most influential owners, including some on the league's Los Angeles Relocation committee, continue to have reservations about the Raiders' inclusion in the joint project with the Chargers in Carson, Calif. Their concerns over the strength of the Raiders' ownership group could result in no teams getting approval to move to LA in 2016, ownership sources said. Furthermore, multiple ownership sources said that the odds of a move happening to LA next year would be significantly higher if the Chargers were either moving by themselves, or if they were paired with the Rams.

>Other owners have doubts about whether or not Raiders owner Mark Davis has the acumen to build a strong franchise in a two-team LA market, sources said. And, given that organization's repeated moves under former owner Al Davis and the controversy that ensued -- including suing the league -- there remains a backlash to the Raiders going back to LA.

>Finding a way to get Spanos and Rams owner Stan Kroenke together is viewed as the best-case scenario for a two-team LA market, and although consideration hurdles exist, it may not be impossible if a vote is pushed back to 2017.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25411358/the-raiders-involvement-in-carson-bid-could-mean-no-la-teams-in-2016
>>
>>64427786
We're getting Chargers AND Raiders or Raiders and Rams
>>
>>64427940
It needs to be raiders and Rams
Finically from a fanbase standpoint they both need the raiders seeing as they're the most popular team in SoCal
>>
>>64427974
If the NFL wants to fail in LA, they will send the Chargers and Rams
>>
>>64428054
If they do that it'll be a black out just like before
>Rams v Raiders
>raiders black out
>Rams v raiders iirc in Anahiem once
>raiders black out
>every charger v raider game were predominately raider's extra home game ever since they arrived in LA
Only time raiders didn't dominate another SoCal game was during the late 90s with chargers small resurgence and the LT(and brees) era.
>>
I feel like the LA raiders will get fucked over by incompetence on all sides. Unfortunate
>>
Why is the nfl so retarded?

The chargers should just stay in SD. Give the raiders to LA and keep the rams in St Louis. It's not that hard. The bay area doesn't need two teams. Why split the market? Isn't oakland just a bunch of nig nogs and white hipster cucks anyway?
>>
>>64429125
Ye, bay area already has too much shit.
>>
NOW the Raiders are coming home
>>
>>64427778
is pottery
>>
Raiders are gonna stay the fuck in oakland and be in the super bowl within 3 years. LA can go suck a dick both the rams and raiders already have been LA teams and its a shithole, nobody likes los angeles. And yeah we're gonna keeo our ghetto ass stadium fuck yall niggas. RRRAAAAIIIDDDEEEERRRRRSSSSS!
>>
>>64437037
Yeah except 65% of Raider season ticket holders are from LA already

Look at how LA filled O.Co today for Woodson's last game
>>
>>64427711
Whatever team moves to LA will die in 20 years and move somewhere else, Football needs to draw larger crowds than something like Basketball and it's not going to happen
>>
>>64437158
Wait, I've seen LA Raider fans say this. I've been trying to find statistics on this

Does anyone know how many Raider season ticket holders ARE from LA?
>>
Why the hell did a professional sports team leave LA in the first place?
>>
>>64437217
Because the Rams owners wife had him murdered and then she moved the team to Anaheim making them look like they were failing so she could move them to her hometown.
>>
>>64437158
nice try faggot, but you pulled those stats from your ass
>>
>>64427711
los angeles is a basketball town

boston is a baseball town and this is why it'll be interesting to see what happens when the patriots are no longer good. I wouldn't be surprised to see them relocate.
>>
>>64437217
Shit fans. Fair weather as fuck as soon as a team stopped doing well they would jump ship. It's l.a the "fake"fucking capital of the world anon.
>>
Moving any team to LA is stupid. How many more teams will have to come and go before they realize LA is a fairweather city?
>>
>>64437482
atleast 2 more
>>
>>64427974
What happens to the three letter team code if this happens? Can't have two LARs, wat do??
>>
File: 1426928919606.jpg (58 KB, 587x592) Image search: [Google]
1426928919606.jpg
58 KB, 587x592
>>64437037
>Raiders are gonna stay the fuck in oakland
Fuck the Raiders you guys ruined the Colosseum for baseball, I hope the Raiders get shipped off to San Antonio
>>
>>64427940
It'll be Chargers/Raiders. Kroenke doesn't want to work with Mark Davis, and Dean Spanos doesn't want to work with Stan Kroenke. Meanwhile STL the only city doing fuck all to keep their team. Chargers/Raiders all but confirmed at this point.
>>
>>64437717
The As were told that they'll be sharing the stadium with the raiders temporarily , they agreed.

The As have blocked every single attempt in helping the raiders get their own stadium out of poor jealousy from head to toes management decisions . It surprises me that a team , from an entirely different sport , would go so far as to sabotage a historic oakland team.
>>
I would actually fear for people's lives if the NFL comes back to LA and the Raiders aren't coming back

I really do. Does the NFL care about innocent people?
>>
>>64437310
Pats were shit for 30 years before Bledsoe and they already got kicked out of Boston. That is why they are in Foxboro Mass.
>>
>>64437983
it needs to be this and throw STL a bone and trade divisions with the Chargers so they can get a money home games against KC and Denver every year and the Raiders and Ram can play every year in LA.

A brain dead seahorse can figure this is the best possible outcome but the Mighty NFL can't. The Owners are stupid and greedy they're going to destroy the league.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.