[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S OFFICIAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10
File: goatnumber1.jpg (53 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
goatnumber1.jpg
53 KB, 1000x562
THE GOAT is number one.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2015/dec/21/the-100-best-footballers-in-the-world-2015-interactive

'he will always find a way'
>>
>de guardian
>>
>>64425771
>Lahm making top 21
As much as love Lahm he is past it. He is easily a top 5 player of the last decade, but simply not part of the top 21 anymore.

Also
>memenaldo
>tapiniano
>second best player
Let the memes flow
>>
>Ronaldo 2nd
>Lewandowski ahead of Muller
>Ibramemevic top 10
>Hazard 13th
>Robben listed at all (he started like 15 games this year)
>Mascherano and Ramos ranked as the 2 best centre backs
>Pirlo listed at all
Can't be arsed to look past 50, this list is garbage. At least they got #1 right
>>
>Aubameyang has 41 goals 10 assists in 2015
>not even top 20
Well memed.
>>
>Hazard 13th
LMAOOOOOOOOO
>>
>KDB is in top 15
>Vardy & Mahrez basically at the end of the list
>Ribery
>Aubameyang not in top 10
this list is shit
>>
File: sweatingman.jpg (60 KB, 700x420) Image search: [Google]
sweatingman.jpg
60 KB, 700x420
>>64425815
I also laughed at this
>>
>martial
>depay
>MARTIAL
>DEPAY
>>
what a retarded, predictable meme list
>>
>>64425815
>>64425918
He is intentionally playing like shit you dumb cunts. Now that moorinho is sacked he'll start playing like GOAT again.
>>
>>64426015
Intentionally playing like shit is still playing like shit. Anyone who plays like shit shouldn't be near the top 10.
>>
>Ronaldo 2nd

lost interest an an instant.
>>
>mayyrtial 66th because he cost a lot and played well 2 games

>>64426030
What about first half of 2015 when he played well? This season started in August, which is 8th month of the year. Maybe he is too high but memes like Martial, Douglas Costa, Ronaldo, Aubameyang or whatever the fuck his name is etc are much more stupid.
>>
>Harry Kane at 38

Really
>>
According with that list Hazard is better than James or Robben.
>>
>pooney above vardy

CHAT
>>
>>64426051
>What about first half of 2015 when he played well?
that didn't happen
>>
>>64426051
>What about first half of 2015 when he played well
He didn't. Chelsea coasted through the second half of the season, after they'd basically wrapped up the title by Christmas.
>>
>>64426218
Hazard was the only one still performing and carried them over the line.

Cesc and Costa did the hard work in the first half
>>
That list is bullshit,

>hazard over willian
>rooney, martial, depay
>de gea rated so high
>pogba 11th, de bruyne, vidal so high
>>
American in Europe here. (final destination Lourdes)
Hello nice job with your list. I got MS awhile ago and I lost all interest in my Green Bay Packers(american football),The minesota twins (american baseball). But for some reason I love football. The premiere league, almost any high level football. I know yewawl are going to argue for your favorite players but for me right now they are all my favorites. I love the game.
>>
people still thinking lcim deserves a spot in the top 10 kek

busquets not in top 10
into the trash
>>
>Rooney at 60
>Martial at 66
>both ahead of Vardy
>5 United players in the top 100

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why DOES the Guardian constantly suck United's dick? I don't get it
>>
>>64426631
Because they've got the largest fanbase in England?
>>
Also

>Costa 51

Aren't his only Prem goals past like Watford, Norwich and West Brom in 2015?
>>
>>64426660
No other papers suck United's dick half as much as the Guardian. The amount of Manu propaganda they put out is crazy, and constantly overrate their players.
>>
>biscuits is only on 24
This rustles my jimmies
>>
>>64426631
An international panel voted and made the list.
>>
>>64426675
Sounds like Tuttosport and Juve. Maybe the owner is just a fan
>>
>>64426662
There's no need for the "only scored against small teams" qualifier. He barely even scored at all this year, I think he has like 10 goals for club and country in 2015
>>
>2. ronaldo

Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>64426708
It was voted for by Guardian writers, just because they're foreign doesn't change that
>>
>Ronaldo
>Even on this list

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>azar has been useless for a year and a half
>13th best player in the world
>>
>le tsuu man
>Pogba
>Azzar
>all this other shit
Is football bad now or is Messi so GOAT everyone else just looks shit?
>>
File: u_r_wrong.gif (766 KB, 500x256) Image search: [Google]
u_r_wrong.gif
766 KB, 500x256
>>64426740
I think the list is as bullshit as the next man, but let's not lie on the internet here.

'Our 123 judges from 49 countries cast nearly 5,000 votes in total to choose the World’s Top 100 Footballers for 2015. Led by 16 current and former players boasting a combined total of 1,145 international caps, each member of the Guardian panel chose their own top 40 players from a longlist of global names. These votes were then collated to create the Guardian’s Top 100.'
>>
>>64427194
You can read the list of judges, they're nearly all either regular guardian writers or just people who do Guardian columns
>>
1. Messi
2. Rat King
3. Neymar

this is the objectively correct ranking. why do people keep denying this?
because they hate Suarez for whatever reason? because all 3 are from the same team?
>>
>>64427263
>people hate Suarez because he bites people and calls black guys niggers
>Ronaldo has been so good for so long that people automatically place him in the top 2 without thinking about it
>anti Barca bias, I don't mean that as people disliking Barcelona but something like "oh, I already have 2 Barca players in the top 3, all 3 might be too much and I don't want to appear biased"
>most people voting probably only watched El Classico and Barca/Real CL knockout games
>>
>>64427263
I don't like anything related to Barcelona, but I have to accept that this is correct.
>>
File: 0202 - 4JbyDH6.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
0202 - 4JbyDH6.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>ronaldo second

my sides
>>
>>64427425
Nice meme. You'll get someone with it
>>
>>64427263
I'd say it's
Messi
Neymar
Rat King
But it's fine either way
https://streamable.com/ip7z
>>
File: CW6KEuqW8AA46ww.png (406 KB, 599x848) Image search: [Google]
CW6KEuqW8AA46ww.png
406 KB, 599x848
my sides

not even the best in la liga
>>
>>64427569
I seriously hope you faggots don't trust these kind of shit """""""""""""""""""statistics""""""""""""""" as a proof for anything.
>>
>>64427969
It's the same kind of shit those chicharito faggots have been using to claim he's the best striker of the past decade
>>
>>64427992
I trust statistics, but they should be at least made in a meaningful way.

They need way more variables, first of all there needs to be a "rank" of the teams playing, similar to the FIFA national team ranking meme. And give them a 'defense' 'offense' value or some shit like that. And they need to account what players are playing on the field on those matches.
Then they need to account for from how far the shot was taken and whether it was meaningful in the first place or not. Then they need to account for how many players were defending at that time of the attack. And account for whether the shot was a gift from somebody (aka le tap in) or not. Give 1 point value for le tap in and 3 value point for self created opportunity and all that dank stuff.

Once you put all of these in a meaningful way and attribute some number to it, I'll say ok. And there need to be a LOT of shots taken so that the margin of error is small.

TL;DR - don't judge football by these meme statistics, judge it by whoever plays more beautifully, entertaining and at the same time efficient, effective. A gut feeling is generally more trustworthy than these kind of """""""""""""""""""""""""""""statistics""""""""""""""""""""""""""""".
>>
>>64428095
>tl;dr watch the match
I agree
>>
>>64428095
>>64428140
You can't really objectively count for those variables either

It's what can make the sport frustrating to analyze but fun to watch, so many unknowns that dictate how a game turns out
>>
>Ronaldo better than Neymar and Suárez
>Zlatan better than Agüero and being in the top 10
>Hazard better than KdB
>a goalkeeper in the top 10

Stopped reading there tobehonest
>>
Mesut Ozil should be top 5 minimum.
>>
File: based.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>>64425771
>he will always find a way
>>
>sterling
>not in top 20
pfft
>>
>>64426015
I'm also pretending to be poor, a manlet a dicklet and an irresponsible neet

I'm actually pretty rich myself, am 6 feet tall, have an 10 inch dick and have multiple companies I manage by myself with my unique genius.

I'm just slouching, you know.
>>
File: 1449345407608.gif (397 KB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
1449345407608.gif
397 KB, 300x162
>Ronaldo scored goals from any distance and any angle and you just have to watch the film-documentary about him

England
>>
>>64427569
>Imanol Agirretxe

Such a sweet name
>>
>>64428216
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>aguero
>a
>g
>u
>e
>r
>o
>>
File: 5ae.jpg (76 KB, 680x431) Image search: [Google]
5ae.jpg
76 KB, 680x431
>le cut inside man
>22
>mfw
>>
>iniesta not top 3
>ronaldo above neymar suarez and iniesta
>>
>Every list (even Ballon list from fifa) is afraid to admit Barcelona LITERALLY has the 3 best players in the world
What the fuck why. TSUnaldo isnt even close to current MSN
>>
>Aguero
stop this meme

Di maria it's better than him.
>>
>No Kagawa
>>
>>64425771
>only 4 of top 100 play outside of Europe
>and one of them is Pirlo
I mean, I get that Europe has the best leagues in the world, but you'd think at least one guy on a Brazilian team or something would make the list. Also,
>Courtois at 36, Cech 79
>>
>>64425882
Vardy and Mahrez need to be consistent for more than half a season before you can put them up? Or is this 2015 only?

KdB had a great season in Germany obviously and has done well so far at City of course he'll be up there.
>>
honestly kei kamara should have made this list
>>
>>64428941
>Aguero
>stop this meme
This so much. Most overrated player on /sp/
>>
>Neymar above Suarez

Niceme.me
>>
>>64426102
>Implying he isn't
>>
>>64438451
>under 20 goals + assists in the league in the league in 2015
>worthy of 13th place
>>
>Rankings are based on calendar year
>Ribery ranked in the top 100
>Played about 10 games all year

stopped reading.
>>
>>64425771
>Coutinho
>46th
What the fuck?

Man shouldn't even be top 100
>>
>Tsunaldo in the top5
>Mascherano and Ramos anywhere near the top 50
>>
>>64425771
>Sanchez that high
because memeing a little bit just wasn't enough...
>>
>>64425771
>le disappear in big games man

this meme is so dank
>>
>>64426015

>again
>>
>>64438451

Surely that's reason he plays at Chelshit while James and Robben play for big clubs like Real Madrid and Bayern
>>
Marco reus should be numner 1 and messi 100 dafuq!!
>>
>>64439585
>le permacrocked middle aged man
>le WC blooter and suddenly worth 3789665million man
>>
File: IMG_20151211_063054.jpg (78 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151211_063054.jpg
78 KB, 600x800
Marco Reus #1!
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.