[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If these two teams played tomorrow, who would win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 841824821.png (88 KB, 900x656) Image search: [Google]
841824821.png
88 KB, 900x656
If these two teams played tomorrow, who would win?
>>
96-8
>>
I mean, only a couple Spartans are NBA tier and all 76ers are technically NBA tier players
>>
Pro basketball team vs college football team. Who would win depends on which sport they're playing.
>>
Sixers
Michigan St barely beat Oakland.
>>
>>64422164
are they though?
when a team flat out states that they want to lose it would certainly make sense to sign/draft people that aren't nba-tier
>>
>>64422128
MSU
>>
>>64422128
>needing OT to beat oakland
a team of spee faggots could beat MSU
>>
In a 7 game series, 76ers win 4-1
>>
>>64422175
Last time I checked Michigan state was a school not a football team
>>
I hate retards who think that a college team could beat a pro team. Just shows that you never even played a sport seriously.
>>
>>64422128
obviously, 76ers. That team has players regarded as the top college players in recent years. Even they suck in the NBA.

Plus College basketball is a joke, just a bunch of teams playing teams on lower shit tier teams. Undefeated in basketball doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>64422489
the top college basketball team beating the shittiest NBA team is far more probable than the top college football beating the shittiest NFL team though.

The physical difference between a pro and college basketball players is nowhere as extreme as that of the NFL and NCAAF players.
>>
>>64422489

A college team BTFO the Phillies earlier this year
>>
>>64422523
Especially with the prevalence of one and done and the fact that the 76ers have NO veterans. But any other NBA team would blow out all college teams. 76ers are a special case of management in the middle of a 10 year tank.
>>
MSU wouldn't be able to pick up with the Sixers pace
>>
Kylo Ren kills Snape with the sled from Citizen Kane
>>
>>64422257
no it wouldnt
>>
>>64425850
YOU FUCKING IDIOT
Citizen Kane didn't have a sled.
>>
>>64426189
wat
>>
>>64422257
Ye, okafor is better than all the player on michigan, and its not like okafor is doing good
>>
Michigan State wouldn't have Valentine tomorrow. Sixers win.
>>
>>64422525
It was some division II school, too
>>
>>64422525
Wrong
They beat Phillies farm
Read the article again
>>64422523
Wrong again
NBA players are accustomed to playing high caliber players from all over the world
76ers are playing against the best players in basketball constantly , a college team doesn't have that exprience
>>
>>64422128
>a team with a bunch of one and dones and cast offs against the best team in college basketball

It would be a great game to watch probably.
>>
No college team even the john wall/cousins kentucky team which is the most talented team in the history of college bb could beat the sixers
>>
>>64426284
>its not like okafor is doing good
nigga he is the top scoring rookie, 3rd in rebounds, and is even 5th in the league in scoring for centers
>>
File: 913588759.jpg (25 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
913588759.jpg
25 KB, 394x458
>>64431389
>Wall
>Bledsoe
>Patterson
>Cousins

It would be a good game
>>
>>64426189
You've never even seen a sled, have you joao
>>
Well Okafor literally just BTFO MSU when he was at Dook, so I'm going to have to go with the Sixers
>>
>>64426189
Rosebud
>>
Depends. Who would be the 76er's quarterback?
>>
My wifes ex husband said the sixers would win and i trust him alot
>>
RIP Tony Wroten
>>
>>64431599
If you find out he's fucking your wife again, will you still trust him
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.