[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is just disgusting. Van Gaal is known to be a man that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
This is just disgusting.

Van Gaal is known to be a man that says what's in his mind directly to the press.
Apparently the English press couldn't handle this, or just saw an opportunity to get some attention.

But... but this is simply disgusting.
This is a personal attack to LVG, they went too far imo.

What do you guys think?
>>
Louis pls go
>>
>>64419152
What part of manchester are you from mate?
>>
>Build a decent foundation for possession football
>BTFO overpaid shitters
>Plays youth
>Not his fault that United are stuck with Rooney

I want to protect van gaals smile desu
>>
Van Gaal just fed the trolls. Yes sport journalists are assholes, but if you bite back they'll just become happier.
>>
>Van Lal
>>
>>64419152
Brutal.
>>
>>64419152
The Sun is pure scum.
>>
>>64419200
>>64419200
I honestly don't even care about Manchester United.

But you can't neglect the fact that Louis van Gaal is a genius when it comes to football.

His style of football may not be the most exciting one there is, but he plays to win and he gives the youth a chance.

He has shown his class in Germany, Spain, Holland and at the World Cup.

And even all that aside, someone should not be treated like this by the media, that's just disgusting.

The Sun just ruined this man's xmas and new year.
>>
>>64419152
LVG BTFO
>>
>>64419298
>Louis van Gaal is a genius when it comes to football.
kek
>>
>>64419152
top banter
>>
Remember when Dutch cucks were Giving out instructions to the British press on how to interview LVG to avoid him making them look like fools.

http://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2014/05/21/british-journalists-follow-these-ten-rules-for-interviewing-louis-van-gaal

How arrogant must you be to underestimate just how damming the British press can be?
>>
>>64419337

Yes, the press corps known for England's EASY group stage, how dare we
>>
>wanting mou at United

Surely even United fans don't want this. He will create the most expensive and boring team ever.
>>
>>64419313
>Brits being clueless about anything outside of the LELPL
>>
>>64419152
He has brought it all upon hinself with his arrogance and bluntness.

Pelligrini would be getting slaughtered but because he's such a nice, media friendly guy, he largely gets away with it.
>>
>>64419152
Don't worry OP, the Sun is just a poor parody of real life. No-one with at least half a brain cell takes anything they say seriously at all. Into the trash it goes, where it belongs
>>
>>64419298
>he plays to win
>>
Nah, he deserves this.
>>
>van goal
>>
>>64419152
>the English press

Sure dude. LvG has been having trouble with the press all his life outside the Netherlands. That's nothing compared to watch him crying and blaming the press of his terrible results. The impact of the media in a team is what the coach chooses and Van Gaal can't stay away from it.
And sports journalism is even worst in my country, but this guy just goes crazy.
>>
>>64419152
Sampaoli pls dont
>>
>>64419298

He has been a hack his whole career.
>>
>>64419394
Change "the Sun" for Donald Trump and remember this post next November
>>
Full name - Aloysius Paulus Maria van Gaal

Lol.
>>
>>64419379

Same with Klopp desu.

There's a lot to be said about not being a miserable fuck all the time.
>>
>>64419458
Tu és muy malo
>>
>>64419298

> Louis van Gaal is a genius when it comes to football.

He makes Phil Jones take corners.
>>
>>64419152
I CLOSE MY EYES ONLY FOR A MOMENT AND THE MOMENTS GONE
>>
>>64419481
>3x Dutch league title with Ajax
>1x CL
>2x Spanish league title with Barcelona
>1x Dutch league with a literally who Alkmaar team
>1x domestic double + CL final with Bayern
>3rd place at a World Cup with a pretty shitty team
>responsible for debuts of a shitload of players that later became stars
Just fuck off, I understand laughing at >van laal memes but he's still one of the best managers of the last 20 years
>>
>>64419481
So Mourinho has been a hack his whole carreer too?

Dude learned most from Van Gaal, people tend to forget this.

>>64419518
He let Blind play as CB, he let Robben play as Striker, etc...

That guy has a reason why he let's him take the free kick, faggot.
>>
>>64419550
*corners
>>
>>64419152
This is insulting to one of footballers last great managers! What the fuck did they expect when all Van Gaal gets is bullshit and attitude.
>muh 250m
>MUH BORING FOOTBALL

LOOK AT YOUR FUCKING PLAYERS!

>ROONEY HAS BEEN A CANCEROUS FAT PIECE OF SHIT THAT'S BEEN DRAGGING DOWN BOTH THE ENGLISH NATIONAL TEAM AND MY BELOVED MANCHESTER UNITED (keep in mind Fergie wanted him out)

>HE'S TURNED A DEFENSE MADE UP OF DAVID DE GEA AND SHITE AND MADE THEM DAMN NEAR IMPREGNABLE WITHOUT INJURIES

>HE MADE ASHLEY FUCKING YOUNG AND ANTONIO ONE LEG VALENCIA USEFUL

>HE HAD THE VISION TO PURCHASE THE BEST TEENAGER IN FOOTBALL

>HE'S ALREADY BEDDING IN LINGARD WITH JANUZAJ IMPROVING DAILY

WHAT THE FUCK MORE DO YOU UNCULTURED /SP/ERGS WANT?

I am sick of the Livershit run media constantly chatting shit about the man that saved our club from turning into another fucking embarrassing midtable club.
I am sick and tired of Louis catching heat for players he didn't sign (only one of his signings actually flopped btw).
I am sick of these fairweather muh entertainment fans getting asspained whenever we win 1-0.
I am sick of sp bullying one of the greatest managers to ever grace football in the last 20 years.

I hope you all suck a gasoline covered dick in a burning trash can in front of Anfield
>>
File: TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg (101 KB, 345x551) Image search: [Google]
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg
101 KB, 345x551
>>64419601
>>
>>64419550

idk how you can defend him desu, the amount of fucking money he's spent and the amount of talent he has available to him but he can't get individuals to shine and can't get the team to gel. They're all lost on the pitch. There're many teams in this league with average players compared to the united squad but perform for the manager. No one performs for LVG.

United will win the title if they have a new manager before January 1st I fucking promise you
>>
>>64419601
just posting in this thread to let you know you're an embarrassment to all americans
>>
>>64419630
>muh money
List the players he's bought and tell me where he wasted money:

Schneiderlin and Schweini are good
Di Maria was a fucking pussy who deserved to get robbed after stealing a wage from the biggest club in England.
Martial is goat
Darmian is great
De Gea stayed because of Louis
Depay needs a year before we can say he's truly flopped but he looked decent at striker
Blind is fucking great
Rojo is meh

It's not Louis' fault that Ed Woodward can't negotiate a fucking deal properly
>>
>>64419394
>t. MuhNinetySix4EVA
>>
>>64419540

He's an outdated manager much the same as Wenger or Sacchi. Top of the game once, not anymore, and not for a long time.

He's not got a track record for taking an underperforming team like Utd, clearing out deadwood and building a team. He's only got a track record of taking over winning teams and winning the league with them again, before falling out with everyone.

His United record is disgraceful. The money spent could build two brilliant XIs yet he's got the most pathetic back line in the history of United, nothing up front and a terrible midfield. And these aren't just bad signings - a good manager could get something good out of Herrera, Di Maria, Depay, Mata, De Gea, Schneiderlin, Martial and Shaw. That's an incredible collection of talent and he's made them look absolutely garbage. I honestly can't think how anyone could have done worse - he's got absolutely no excuse

- previous manager was awful, he got a complete free pass as the Messiah to save Utd from Moyes. Not like he's following Fergie for example.
- £250million+ on players in three windows is more than Ajax has spent in its entire history with change to spare and the team has got immeasurably worse. How is this fucking possible????
- Youngsters aren't getting "blooded" in any planned or thoughtful way. He cannot set his first team out to win games and is desperately putting kids that are simply nowhere good enough in. Its a pretty negative, short term trick from a manager who's under pressure - if he's gonna lose he plays kids to make it look like he's got a plan, an excuse in the bag. He had fucking Di Maria, Mata and Herrera and CHOSE to play Young - Fellaini hoofball instead.

He's absolute garbage and Giggs is no better. Why is Giggs guaranteed to be manager one day anyway - either he knows this is all wrong and he's a spineless worm who's too meek to challenge this LVG tactical farce - or, even worse, he's on board with LVG's methods and thinks this is how to manage United
>>
>>64419691
I appreciate the effort you put into typing all that but not once did I defend his United tenure in my post. I was replying to someone who claimed that he has always been a hack, which is simply untrue
>>
>>64419691
Wenger just beat one of the revolutionary Bayern sides with side including a 20 year old right back, an overrated manlet at DM, and a fucking pacebabby as a striker
>>
File: Rcs77v8C_400x400.jpg (41 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Rcs77v8C_400x400.jpg
41 KB, 400x400
>Chicharito can't stop scoring, he is at his happiest he has ever been. true colors and skill showing
>he goes home one night after scoring yet another goal or two
>switches on the telly
>he sees LVG being crushed, broken
>Chicharito feels happy to see this happen, smiles but then turns tv off suddenly
>fast forward a few weeks
>Chicharito still in the form of his life, now rated very highly and everyone wants him
>goes home that night, switches on telly
>he sees that LVG got fired. MU was harsh about it
>all the newspapers and media, absolutely going mental on the guy
>literally everyone hates him
>his career is over, his spirit crushed
>Chicharito tries to be happy about this, but he finds himself feeling sadness
>turns off telly and sleeps for the night
>FF a few months
>Chicharito doing some grocery shopping
>he sees LVG as the bag boy
>LVG sees him
>there is silence
>suddenly some faggot co worker kid yells at LVG "hey bitch get back to work!"
>he obliges, takes one last glance at Chicharito and continues bagging
>you could see it in his defeated eyes that he feels like dying, especially now that Chicharito has found him like this
>Chicharito goes up to him, puts his hand on his shoulder
>LVG looks up at him, almost in tears
>Chicharito whispers "I forgive you, it wasn't your fault"
>LVG bursts into tears
>Chicharito hugs him, LVG hugs him back
>LVG says he is sorry
>fade to black

;_;
>>
>>64419369
>A club pissed about a manager playing boring football, alienating players, prides itself on giving youth a go and considers itself classy
>a manager who's modus operandi is boring football, alienating players, absolutely not giving youth a chance and being an A grade cunt.

I think everyone who isn't a United fan wants this. Its a match made in heaven
>>
>>64419707

But this guy is pointing out exactly why he is a hack.

Let's face it, other than his Ajax years, he has been a hack. If it wasn't for Ajax he'd literally be the first incarnation of Pep Guardiola. No-one will respect LVG now he has shown he can't build a team. Not that they did before given how much of a fucking cunt he has been his whole career.
>>
>>64419709
And got whooped like Bundesliga relegation fodder 2 weeks later
>>
>>64419152
>they went too far imo.
this is the britsih press, they spy on people, encourage false imprisonment and regularly lie through their teeth. if they wanted to attack an old man they would go so hard his wife would be crying for him to quit
>>
>>64419152
Hopefully he'll ban the Sun and it's reporters from all future press conferences.
>>
>>64419743
Except that's literally not true. He started building the current Bayern team, they weren't an elite team for like 10 years before van Gaal showed up and bought Robben, started giving Muller 1st team chances, turned Schweinsteiger from an average winger to a world class CM, gave Kroos a more prominent role etc
>>
>>64419781
They have done that already.

>>64419743
----> >>64419816
>>
What is it with Manure fans and revealing their delusion by listing out all their players?

>>64419684

This behaviour is unique to them. I've seen or been in arguments with fans of just about every major European team but only Manure fans will sit down and go through each player one by one and try to pass them off as GOATs.

A couple of years ago one of them tried to convince me that Tom Cleverly was better than Iniesta and that Rooney would start in Barcelona ahead of Messi. I told him not a single player would get into Barcelona and he came back with a greentext list of every Manure player, rating them against the Barcelona counterparts.

I wonder what it is that is unique to Manure fans that makes them do this?
>>
>>64419816
van Gaal is behind the two most successful teams of our generation.

06-present Barca
and 10-present Bayern

Basically two revolutionary teams, LvG put the foundations in place for future managers (coincidentally Pep)
>>
>>64419834
Maybe because it's only ABUs that call their players shit or say things like LvG wasted money buying shit or other sentiments to this effect you massive fucking retarded bellend?
>>
>>64419896
RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>64419834
Tom Cleverley went through a 3-4 month spell where he genuinely looked like he could become the next Scholes/Iniesta.

He literally outplayed Iniesta in a direct head-to-head game which fueled this idea.

What's wrong with fans getting excited about their young players? Maybe if faggots like you weren't so delusional in your UNDERRATING of United players, they wouldn't be inclined to wipe that stupid smug grin from your face so readily?
>>
>>64419730
nice flag

>>64419907
lel
>>
Chat shit, get banged
>>
>>64419394
this
if anything, it's a good thing that the sun aren't in league with you

the next step is banning their journalists from press conferences
>>
>>64419152
British media just being sensationalist as usual. Foreign managers get hounded all the time, it was pretty much solely the papers who got Capello fired from the England job.
>>
>>64419981
Moyes got it far worse than Van Gaal to be fair, so it's not only foreigners.
>>
>>64419929
Gib bundas, Joãoinho
>>
>>64419830
what?
>>
He really has been bad though. And the shit he said about how United fans shouldn't boo because they're not as big as they once were. That was out of order and ridiculous. Basically he's done a shit job and tried to blame everyone but his own shitty tactics. The press know he's done for anyway with Pep and Mou hanging about so they're just sticking the boot in.
>>
>>64419152
LVG got BTFO
>>
>>64419880
Bait
>>
>>64420084
nah but it's literally the truth, you watch what happens at united when LvG leaves (which i think will be in 2017)

whoever takes over, assuming they are semi-competent will win the CL at least a couple of times and win the league 4-5 times in a row

guaranteed
>>
>>64420046
>And the shit he said about how United fans shouldn't boo because they're not as big as they once were
Come again?
>>
>>64419730
RARE
A
R
E
>>
File: lvggiggsreactiontopenalty.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
lvggiggsreactiontopenalty.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>64419816

he saw the potential in Alaba too

but he was a retard when it came to the Neuer transfer saga, he actually DIDN'T want to buy Neuer

I think it was Cruyff who said that LVG's greatest strength is his organizational skills, he's great at laying down structures and systems but he's very rigid and doesn't have much flexibility. He has his "philosophy" and he tries to get the players to play in that way, if it isn't working out, he's somewhat limited in trying to change things.

Heynckes' Bayern did build on the LVG foundations but they were a lot more attack-minded, Heynckes wanted more goals. They played more freely than under Van Gaal but there was still that underlying structure in place.

When Pep came on, he started to evolve the style of the previous 2 even more. It is still possession football and perhaps the biggest change he's made is how flexible the players are on the field and how they can shift positions and the shape as they're playing. It's not quite total football of course, but the idea is similar. This is why I think it would make sense for Manure to get Poop, he could build on top of the ground work LVG has done, and the attacking would be more creative and daring under Guardiola. Pep is likely going to City though.
>>
>>64419880
>06-present Barca
That's a huge reach. He was the coach in the late 90s and gave debuts to Xavi and Puyol which is pretty important but it can hardly be considered as laying foundation for Rijkaard's and Guardiola's success.

Unless you mean that 02/03 season when he fucked everything up and was sacked after a few months
>>
>>64420132
Who in United's ranks will we look back on and say "he brought though such and such"? There's no Muller, Kroos, Alaba, Schweinsteiger in United's ranks.

They have Nick Powell and Phil Jones.
>>
>>64420125
Gib blonde, Jüssi
>>
File: based.jpg (295 KB, 1267x1323) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
295 KB, 1267x1323
>spent his entire life trashing media
>implying some shitty tabloid could hurt his ego
>>
>>64419922
United fans are literal autism
>>
>>64420223
Bit odd saying that after he just spit his dummy because said tabloids hurt his feelings
>>
>>64419458
>Sports Journalism is worse in Spain than it is in the UK
Mate, the British tabloids actively work to sabotage the national team. I think as bad as your guys are, you'll never reach British levels of vile press.
>>
keep him till pep comes in the summer pls

dont want giggs for 6 months
>>
What part of Salford as all you lads from?

Oh wait, lemme guess.

You "support" Untied because your uncle's-sister's-son's-cousin's-teachers-dad's-mailman is a season ticket holder so supporting United is just in practically in the family right?
>>
File: 17920590.jpg (21 KB, 290x310) Image search: [Google]
17920590.jpg
21 KB, 290x310
>>64419152
The media's shit 99% of the time but this is pretty hilarious
>>
>>64420338
No senpai I'm ABU
>>
>>64419601
Opinion not discarded at all ameribro

This is pretty much spot on. It may be shite atm but United is going to enjoy the fruits of Louis' labour for a long time. People keep forgetting how shit Man U were. They're improving, but >de bikkest klop of de world can't be carried by shrek, matter, an alpaca, hitlerjugend and a 40 year old lesbian. They need players that give /fifa/ an orgasm when they pull em out of a FUT pack. Unfortunately those guys rather earn their money on a sunny peninsula where nobody pays taxes, competing for the CL than in the United Kaliphate under the rule of Louis bin Gaal.

Who could blame them
>>
File: 1448187814708.png (308 KB, 554x603) Image search: [Google]
1448187814708.png
308 KB, 554x603
>>64420387
>>
>>64420387
Not qualifying for the euros is affecting you guys hard
>>
>>64419152
>not nice enough to avoid this a la pellegrino
>not aggressive enough to shut the media up a la mou

What a cucköld
>>
File: van laal tactical genius.jpg (67 KB, 960x678) Image search: [Google]
van laal tactical genius.jpg
67 KB, 960x678
>exponentially more money and support than Moyes ever got
>results basically the same
>shit playing shit boring football
>instead of spamming crosses, they're passing it sideways hoping to bore the team to sleep
>Moyes 2 transfers (Felliani & Mata) and 1 of his main transfer targets (Herrera) have been absolutely vital in saving games for lang baal
he shouldn't have gotten any more time than Moyes boyes
>>
>>64420162
the next henry and ronaldo m8
>>
DO YOU HAVE THE TIME
TO LISTEN TO ME WHINE
>>
>>64420557
Sacking Moyes that soon was stupid. For a transitional period after losing arguably the best manager England has ever seen he was the right man to keep them stable.
>>
File: 5VtCMai.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
5VtCMai.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>64419601
>the Sun
>livershit run media

Ayy LMAO
>>
Van Gaal was a great coach but he's past it desu. Yes the players have to do it for him but some of the subs he has made are plain retarded
>>
>>64419745
>no walcuck
>no ramsey
>no belelrin
>no koscielny

Literally the only 4 players who held everything down in the first match.
>>
>>64419550
Blind is terrible in defence and Robben is a born winger, I don't understand your point
>>
>>64419152
this is pretty standard for the english press desu
>>
>>64419284
>The Sun is pure scum.
I miss the tits on page 3
>>
>>64419298
>>64419415
>plays to win

More like, pays to win, £250m to win... and can't!

H-h-haha!

>>64421187
>you now remember the days when they used to allow 16 year olds show their tits on P3
>>
>>64419152
>dedicated 90% of the back page to personal abuse rather than actual news

why would you take this seriously?
>>
>>64420162
>There's no Muller, Kroos, Alaba, Schweinsteiger in United's ranks.

Who is Bastian Schweinsteiger?
>>
>>64420924

Man United never lost Mourinho m80
>>
>>64419152
The english are bitter cunts, what else is new?
>>
what happened to "Van Gaal will shit on the media" comments you Dutch fucks kept regurgitating before he was announced as United's manager?

nigga is assdevistated as fuck
>>
>>64423140
ours barely qualifies as a media, it's just a load of unqualified hacks flinging shit at everyone
>>
>>64421251
schweinsteiger has been in decline for years (mostly ageing/physical decline), which is why bayern let him go. he hasn't impressed at united at all. muller and alaba are a whole different level.
>>
>>64423140
you must have been living in a cave because hes been shitting on english media since the moment he became manager. you think he gives a fuck about tabloids? hes been hammered by media for decades in the netherlands, spain and germany. things much worse than this. hes incredibly arrogant, you can't break him, he only gets more and more hostile. he sees all journalists as complete fucking retards (hes always been like this).

i guarantee you the moment hes winning games again he will start slinging shit again.
>>
>>64423398
>Implying he's going to start winning games again
>>
>>64423398
>he sees all journalists as complete fucking retards

is van gaal retarded himself? he's been here a year and a half and still can't speak basic english
>>
>>64419684
>Schneiderlin and Schweini are good
the german is basically dead
>Di Maria was a fucking pussy who deserved to get robbed after stealing a wage from the biggest club in England.
a good manager would have gotten better performances out of him
>Martial is goat
not yet he isn't
>Darmian is great
started off really well, has been inconsistent since then
>De Gea stayed because of Louis
fucking what
>Depay needs a year before we can say he's truly flopped but he looked decent at striker
he hardly ever looks decent anywhere
>>
>>64423398
all I see is an assblasted man crying for people to apologize for hurting his feelings
>>
>>64423578
>>
They actually apologized kek
>>
>the Sun is a shitty excuse for a paper

What a surprise

We'd be better off if clubs just banned them from press conferences
>>
>>64419152
>250 million pounds
>not a single player that would make the first team of barca or bayern munich other than maybe de gea and he was there before LVG
>>
Nothing worse than fucking journos
>>
File: 1396327604848.jpg (45 KB, 323x311) Image search: [Google]
1396327604848.jpg
45 KB, 323x311
>>64419601
>WITH JANUZAJ IMPROVING DAILY
>>
>>64419601
>JANUZAJ IMPROVING DAILY
you mean the same one who never plays and is injured?
>>
File: 1425626629544.png (66 KB, 185x192) Image search: [Google]
1425626629544.png
66 KB, 185x192
Sun Sport editor confirmed for spartan.
>>
File: 5 feet 9.jpg (115 KB, 546x727) Image search: [Google]
5 feet 9.jpg
115 KB, 546x727
english journos are scum, and butthurt

van laal is an egotistical stubborn cunt, and also butthurt

fuck both of them
>>
>>64419152
van laal getting absolutely BTFO
>>
>>64419378

hes only been good for teams who dominate their meme leagues, and internationally which is another meme

first time hes actually tried to prove himself and hes failed
>>
>will have do it in a cold rainy afternoon in Stoke
>>
>>64420162
Januzaj
>>
>>64424184
>>64424184
>>
>>64419298

>muh Ajax 20 years ago

All I ever hear about is how boring and unsuccessful ManU is nowadays
>>
van laal BTFO
>>
Why are people ITT acting like the sun is at fault here and are somehow 'scum'?

Lvg decided to behave like a twat at a press conference and got rightly bantered. They just wrote what everybody thinks
>>
>united shitters in full damage control mode
top kek
>>
>>64424246
both are acting like twats

not much journalistic integrity in dedicating your front page to insulting someone
>>
>>64424246

t. Tony Gallagher
>>
>>64424267
It's the back page

I guarantee you nearly every paper will have a piece on van gaal there, it was the only interesting thing that happened

I fail to see where the insults are there either.
>>
>>64419152
Thank God this poor fuck let go Javier Hernandez. We are seeing a fantastic second wind of chicharito in Germany
>>
File: 1387755002946.jpg (25 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1387755002946.jpg
25 KB, 400x300
I sympathize with van Laal and think this paper went a little overboard

Go ahead, call me a dutchcuck
>>
>>64419745
More like a top 3 Bundesliga team considering it was 5-1 amirite
>>
>>64424338
He won't care

Football managers get called much worse things by thousands of people every weekend, that's the job
>>
I bet that if Shaw didn't get that horrible injury and Rooney wouldn't drop so much in form, United would have looked way better in attack. Shaw's runs were devastating and Rooney used to be way more dangerous to the opponents instead of to himself. WIthout them, Depay doesn't have support on the left wing [he also needs to stop trying all the tricks and stick on playing a simple game] and the attack has a dead weight as long as Rooney plays.

I was mostly impressed by how much Smalling improved under his tenure, he became GOAT central defender since Van Gaal came to the club, something I would never have believed to be possible before.

Otherwise, he has bought a lot of young players, and as such I'm not upset when they don't perform every week since young players are not always consistent. This is the youngest United team in over 10 years, and the central midfield is more solid than it has been since Scholes and Keane were playing.
>>
I think the media does have something to answer for, it was crazy the night before, they were almost confirming he was sacked and Jose was in. Talking about meetings and 7.30pm press conferences etc. i was listening to Talk Sport where they had two journos on (including one from the sun) and they kept going on about running off early to write articles about it.

The conference itself actually made me want LvG to stay, to give him the chance. Man was classy with the mince pie/wine offering.
>>
>>64419152

europe btfo

guardiola is next

no reputation survives this meme league

the memes will always win in the end
>>
mou pls

hes the only one with balls enough to drop rooney
>>
>>64424409
Pretty much. Bayern usually go 3-0 up against the relegation battling sides, then just coast through the rest of the match. They aim to destroy the top teams, and give 100% the whole match.
>>
Based Sun, always telling it like it is.
>>
>>64419601
this whole post is 10/10 if bait, if not please never post here again
>>
File: 745684.gif (496 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
745684.gif
496 KB, 400x225
>>64424146
not that guy but

>Brits being clueless about anything outside of the LELPL
>>
>>64419896
yeah lvg clearly didn't waste any money, it was all well thought out logical spending >>64419922
clearly delusion, tom cleverley played one good game of his career for england against san marino or someone and has looked poor since then for club and country
>>
File: 1393372793463.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1393372793463.gif
1 MB, 217x217
ayy
>>
I really should have chosen journalism as a career path. It feels like you can write any old rumour or click bait nowadays and get away with it.
>>
>>64424947
>all the advertising revenue is in click bait, lies and shitposting
>nobody has time for anything written indepth with thought

what a fucked up industry
>>
>>64424822
try having a league worth paying attention to
>>
>>64424999
Football insight is pretty hard to do without coming off as a pretentious twat like cox
>>
http://speld.nl/2015/12/21/are-the-media-too-critic-on-van-gaal-it-is-like-that/
>>
>>64424789
If he couldn't handle a fuccboi like Hazard then there is no way he could handle a tyrant like Rooney.
>>
File: BAIT.png (116 KB, 568x528) Image search: [Google]
BAIT.png
116 KB, 568x528
>>64424947
>>64424999
Hmmmm
>>
>>64419152
>The Sun
It's the same retarded yellow """"""news""""""""""""""""""paper"""""""""""""" that published that fake clickbait article about Hillsborough, what did you expect?
>>
File: wenger2-742x962.jpg (172 KB, 742x962) Image search: [Google]
wenger2-742x962.jpg
172 KB, 742x962
>>64425054

Mijn zijkanten doen zeer.
>>
Why couldn't based de Boer or Bergkamp have come over instead of le hitler philosophy man
>>
>>64425119
the sun is a joke in england, but so is van laal

they deserve eachother
>>
My don't you guys like Marouane Fellaini? He is a fine player in my opinion.
>>
>>64425135

Bergkamp doesn't have the right qualifications yet.
De Boer only likes jewish clubs (Ajax and Tottenham).
Seedorf is available though, but he recently said that he was looking to coach a dutch club first before moving abroad again.
>>
>>64419152
That this shit is hilarious and that you are mad only because it involves a fellow countryman.
>>
>>64425151
Isn't seedorf wank?
>>
Going out of the CL is the only thing he's at fault for
>>
>>64424947
British tabloid journalism is literally shitposting as a career. /sp/ is built for the job.
>>
File: Axt0GWHCMAAk3cr.jpg (36 KB, 490x351) Image search: [Google]
Axt0GWHCMAAk3cr.jpg
36 KB, 490x351
>>64425176

He had to manage a shit-tier Milan side as his first managerial job.
He could still become a God, given the right circumstances.
>>
>>64419725

Fuuuuuuuck ;_;
>>
>>64425266

Seedorf single-handly carried Botafogo to top 4 back in 2013. I mean, not just as a great player, but as a leader. The coach was fucking shit and got all the credit, but Seedorf was the one actually organizing the team and giving orders mid-game.

I think he can become a great manager.
>>
The Sun are scum
Murdoch is scum

But this back page is banterous
>>
>>64425313

He's been a leader for all of his career, even at 19 with Ajax.
It's just the personality he has. To be fair it wouldn't surprise me if he took over from De Boer at the end of this season.
>>
>Roman eyes up argie

Funniest thing on this page
>>
>>64419550
>So Mourinho has been a hack his whole carreer too?

Yeah pretty much

>Goes to teams with unlimited money
>Still gets BTFO in Spain and England
>>
>>64425425
yeah winning 3 titles in england he sure got BTFO all right :/
>>
>>64425433

Certain teams win three titles in a single season...
>>
>>64424146
Yeah, like European giants Alkmaar.
>>
>>64425453
That AZ was actually pretty legit and could be in this year's Champions League last 16 if it played nowadays
>>
Will LVG do it on a cold Boxing Day in Stoke??
>>
>>64420106
Nah, United are a mess and will remain a mess
>>
>>64420387
>People keep forgetting how shit Man U were

Moyes has a higher win percentage than LVG
>>
>thats what British people call banter
Pathetic to be completely honest.
>>
>>64420162
Jones is comfortably better and has always been comfortably better than Alaba you fucking retard.

Jones is genuinely a world class CB. Shame about his injuries which always keep him out for prolonged periods.

Not comparable to Powell in the least.
>>
>>64425790
Hey man you are talking about 2nd Christmas day, he will just be monitoring his players web usage and bedtimes
>>
>>64424246
>Sharing a mindset with the sun

it's time for you to kill yourself
>>
>>64425122
OP wrote that.
>>
>>64424789
is this satire?

mourinho chased rooney at real madrid and then again at chelsea

he fucking loves him, he's his ideal player, if he takes over rooney will be made manager and mourinho will make himself his assistant
>>
>feeling bad for a sad cunt
>>
>>64420132
kek, what is this memester doing, it's like he's blaming giggs for the miss
>>
>>64425888
The Rooney that was not is
>>
>>64425900
>implying that made a difference to Moyes and van Gaal

Mourinho will be the same.

In fact, I'm convinced Rooney has a clause in his contract that says he MUST start and play every game unless injured or unless he decides he doesn't want to play.

There's no other reasonable explanation.
>>
If United hires Mourinho, will they need to clean house because most players are suited for possession football or are they actually better suited for faster football and are playing like shit because of the system not being suited to them?
>>
>>64419152
literally nothing but facts
>>
>>64425912
The players are just shit.
>>
>>64425910
His agent is the real GOAT
>>
---de gea
varela - jones - smelling - young
---->carrick - rppney
martial - mata- fellaini - depay

dish ish my feelosofy againsht narrish
enjoy you're minsh pie wine
>>
>>64424285
>I fail to see where the insults are there either.

I'm ABU as fuck, but come the fuck on mate.
>>
>>64425912
The players aren't good enough to play attacking. The next manager probably wont have the authority to clean house but he should.
>>
>>64425950
Absolute bollocks.

The back 7 are better than anyone in the world.

The problem is the wide positions and attack. They need someone like Bale/Neymar/Ronaldo and someone like Suarez/Lewdowski/Muller to play along/behind/infront of Martial.

3 big signings ought to do it, that'll put them on a par with Bayern, Barca and Madrid in terms of squad quality.

Pace and directness. Something di Maria and Depay have failed to deliver.
>>
>>64419152
Who the fuck reads the sun anyway, unless you're a retarded white van driver you must cringe at the shit they write
>>
>>64426012
Racism is against the rules of 4chan, outside of /b/ and /pol/.
>>
>>64426003
>The back 7 are better than anyone in the world.

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>64426018
I'm talking about "White Vans" you dumbfuck HUE monkey
>>
File: white van.jpg (22 KB, 365x480) Image search: [Google]
white van.jpg
22 KB, 365x480
>>64426018
>the city of Brazil
>>
>>64426003
>if this club had the best attackers in the world they would win more
>>
>>64426003
agreed
but the squad needs more depth because players like jones are always injured
>>
>>64426038
well yeah, pretty obvious isn't it?
and a club of manchester united's stature and size and resources can easily afford and attract them
>>
>>64419152
Never thought I'd empathise with van Laal

It's a disgrace that our papers can print whatever they want with no verified sources, it's this lack of regulation that allows utter shite like the Metro to legally operate as a media company. The very least they could have done is given an apology for disrupting his job
>>
>van Laal BTFO
The city of manure

>>64426018
Shut up negro.
>>
>>64426047
that whole back page just smacks of desperation and childishness

it's like a kid being told they need to behave themselves and then crying because they are butthurt about being told off

embarrassing that it's even allowed to be printed really, why aren't there regulations in place? this is a country that bans songs like bah bah black sheep because it may be deemed as offensive and calls 'christmas' the 'winter festival'
>>
>>64425978
Are they good enough to play Mourinhoball?
>>
>>64426045

Good luck trying to get Suarez and Neymar.
>>
>>64426012
2.5 million people and it's mostly women. Fuck off back to the Independent.
>>
>>64426045
They arent as attractive as they once were, while Man U is still top 3 clubs in popularity young players would rather go to Barcelona, Real, Bayern, Juve, PSG, or even man city over united
>>
>>64426070
>Sun reader spotted

Go and tell your mates how sleeping on your side causes cancer and global warming is a result of windmills retard
>>
>>64426076
I don't read The Sun. But you're a pretentious snob who needs to return to your hivemind in your University dormitory.
>>
>>64426069
I didn't mean them specifically, I meant players on that level. Game-changers. People who can win games by themselves regardless of how the team is playing.

Also, Neymar has been HEAVILY linked to United. I don't think it's that ludicrous a suggestion.

>Impossible
Messi

>Very unlikely
Ronaldo, Suarez

>Unlikely
Lewadowski

>Possible
Neymar, Muller, Bale

>Very likely
Greezeman
>>
>>64426093
They CAN buy Ronaldo, but it won't be cost effective.
>>
>>64426074
>Juve
>PSG
>City

Yeah, no mate. That's not even close to being accurate.

And I'd say most players would pick United over Bayern still. Apart from Germans who are already in Germany that is.
>>
>>64426093

Muller just renewed. I think Lewandowski is more likely than what you think. He's mostly confirmed a mercenary (been linked to RM). United should be able to get him.
>>
>>64426093
Neymar was linked because his agent wanted Barcelona to overvalue him during contract negotiations.
>>
>>64426003
>back 7

P H I L O S P H E E
>>
>>64426113
I don't think it will happen. At least not for a couple of years. More chance of Neymar.
>>
>>64426088
>Tells people who have different opinions to leave
>Calls somewhere else a hivemind

Bravo. Just because I don't read the sun and think it's full of fucking garbage doesn't make me a snob.
>>
>>64426119
No, United were actually interested in signing him. It's not just talk from Neymar's side. The club want him too. van Gaal mentioned him by name a few times too.

"Young is not a Neymar" or something, he said the same about di Maria before signing him. "We need a player like di Maria with pace and creativity" or something along those lines.

Neymar has already won a lot in Spain, the chance to play in the EPL is a big draw, especially for Manchester United where he would be the main man, not in Messi or Suarez's shadow. He'd also get paid more.

I don't think it's that out of the box.
>>
>United transfer delusion
I missed it lads, keep going
>>
>>64426093
>Possible
>Neymar, Muller, Bale

I want /redcafe/ to leave.
>>
>>64426088
>>64426131
Yeah, not reading the Sun is hardly a snob thing to do. There are plenty of working class people who also realise that the paper is absolute garbage and only made for retards.

It's 'journalism' that is created by spastics for other spastics to buy and read. A perpetual cycle of retardation.

You're a fucking idiot if you read it.
>>
I usually dont support the Sun but this front page is exactly the reaction the media needed to take to LVG's little "outburst"

When I heard the news that he demanded an apology the reaction EVERY person should have gave was: "Why exactly do you deserve an apology?"
>>
>>64426144

Wow you're really deluded.
>>
>>64426155
Bet you said the same about di Maria, Schweinsteiger and Falcao eh? In fact, I remember you saying the same, fucking Irish flag.
>>
>>64426144
Man U was obviously interested,Neymar's side feigned interest to get more money from Barcelona
>>
>>64426088
>IF YOU DON'T LET MURDOCH SHOVEL HIS SHIT INTO YOUR MOUTH YOU ARE A BLOODY SNOB

Yeah fuck off, i'd rather be called a snob than have to read the fucking sun.

Having standards in what you read isn't snobbery, it's called not being a mong
>>
>>64426162
Not really. United are a far bigger football club than Barca despite recent success (or lack thereof..) How successful a club is currently is not the major motivation for a player believe it or not. Some players want to prove themselves in other leagues and help contribute to getting a club like United 'back on track'.
>>
do you think another world class high reputation player from a foreign will risk signing for united after what happened with di maria and falcao? both ruined their reputation at united.

Why would another top player they risk the same happening to them when every team in the world would take them?
>>
>>64426171
Haha. Where are diMaria and Falcoa now?
Schweinstigger is past it, he'd still be at Bayern if he wasn't.
>>
>>64426173
So why hasn't he been offered a new contract then?

Also, United could probably offer more than Barca anyway so if that's all he's interested in...

Doesn't add up at all.
>>
>>64426183
>>64426144
>How successful a club is currently is not the major motivation for a player believe it or not.

So United are just becoming Liverpool from the early 90s right?

P-PLAYERS DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT SUCCESS, THEY WANT TO COME FOR OUR HISTORY
>>
>>64426183
>How successful a club is currently is not the major motivation for a player believe it or not.
That's why Liverpool have no problem attracting top 10 players and have no problem keeping them when they luck into buying one
>>
>>64426171
>Di Maria

Real wanted rid, that's why he left. Di Maria wanted PSG but United offered more

>Schweinsteiger
>Falcao

Both way past their best and the clubs wanted to move them on. Bravo on getting Monaco's sloppy seconds though, United are truly unstoppable
>>
>>64426183
no, thats just what players say when they sign for rich shit clubs. they cant say they signed because theyre earning 300k a week, and they cant say theyre signing because theyre going to win the CL, so they say that shit to trick gullible fans. you think south americans give a fuck about 'getting united back on track'

for fucks sake /sp/
>>
>>64426190
None of that is relevant. At the time people were absolutely stunned and amazed that a club that wasn't even in the CL could land those sorts of players.

Dumbfucks like you, were made to eat your words.

And it'll happen again this summer, you wait and see.

You severely underestimate the monster that is Manchester United, the world's biggest football club.
>>
File: 31293871928.jpg (137 KB, 945x760) Image search: [Google]
31293871928.jpg
137 KB, 945x760
>>64426183

>United are a bigger club than Barca
>>
>>64426199
>>64426194

Manchester United have no problem attracting the best players. As proven by their transfer activity post Fergie.
>>
>>64426207
>At the time people were absolutely stunned and amazed that a club that wasn't even in the CL could land those sorts of players.

KEK no, people just knew United could offer a ton of money.

Players leave for money + success, i'm sorry to burst your bubble kiddo but some Brazilian bloke doesn't really care about United's history
>>
>>64426131
I told you to leave because you are a snob. I tolerate those with different opinions on the piece that are actually justified. What I don't like is when idiots espouse opinions straight from their college debating club.

>>64426159
>>64426182
Just a few examples. You know best though, of course.
>>
>>64426193
>why hasn't he been offered a new contract then?
The talks are ongoing. They're expected to reach a pre agreement in January before signing after the season's conclusion. Even his father said that he's not going anywhere.
>>
>>64426207
low quality bait.jpg
>>
>>64426207
Haha.
>>
>>64426219
>Manchester United have no problem attracting the best players.

Yeah I remember all the United fans in /trans/ telling me how they were signing Bale, Neymar, Ramos, Muller, Ronaldo, Kroos.
>>
>>64426210
>Size of club is measured in trophies won, nothing more.
Yeah okay..

I guess Rangers are bigger than Barca then.
>>
>>64426221
>not all opinions are justified.

kek.

college debate club are probably better at writing and more educated than sun journos
>>
>>64426221
Cry more faggot, the sun is shit aimed at reactionary retards, get over it
>>
>>64426223
The talks concerning his transfer to United in the summer are ongoing...

Mate, face it. Neither of us REALLY know what's going on. My point is that it's not as 'far out' as you might think.

Again, people said the same about di Maria. They got a shock. The same could happen with Neymar. I think it has an equal chance of happening.
>>
>>64426231
>>64426219
yes, they pay 300k a week to 30 year old 'world class' players like rooney, falcao, schweiny. fuck actually signing good players, that doesnt matter, we must waste our money so people think we have 'prestige'. i thought united was different to liverpool but i guess i was wrong. you care too much about your egos to ever win titles again
>>
>>64419601

>He's bedding Lingard

Bit gay m8
>>
>beginning of the transfer window
>we're getting Muller/Neymar/Bale
>biggest club in the world la
>end of transfer window
>Pjanic for 55m is a great deal
>he has the potential to be GOAT
>>
>>64426231
And I remember them saying they were signing Shaw, Schweinsteiger, di Maria, Falcao etc. etc.
I remember them saying they would keep de Gea and he would sign a 5 year contract....

Oh wait, they did :^) and ABUs like you were made to look like the clueless dumb fucks that you are.
>>
>>64426255
di maria got sold because they bought bayol in his position and it was him or someone else who had to go (modric maybe i cant remember) and they chose to sell him. it proved a wise descision.

why would barca sell neymar. theres nobody they will buy that replaces him, and he is a well of infinite money for them
>>
>>64426255
The difference is Madrid wanted to get rid of Di Maria while Barcelona don't want to get rid of Neymar.

It's generally harder to buy something from someone who's not willing to sell and to buy someone who doesn't want to leave
>>
>>64426263
>>64426263
>Shaw

Signing a kid from Southampton, well done

Keep signing hasbeens if it makes you feel special
>>
>>64426255

Di Maria was unhappy and mistreated by the club after he won them the CL. Also, James was brought in to replace him.

Neymar is being dolled up as the next Messi at Barcelona. You really think he wants to leave that?
>>
>>64419152
Agree desu
>>
>All these ABUs getting BTFO

-------------------------De Goat---------------
Darmian----Smalling--Jones---Shaw
----------------Schwein----Schneid----------------
Neymar--------------Herrera---------Bale
--------------------------Martial------------------------

Arguably the best players in every position in the world. Nailed on for the PL and CL desu.

And it could happen within 2 transfers.

ABU status: Worried as fuck.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.