[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the age of Neymar and Bale has begun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Tsuuu.png (142 KB, 962x644) Image search: [Google]
Tsuuu.png
142 KB, 962x644
>tfw the age of Neymar and Bale has begun
>>
>Bayol
>>
Who the fuck is Dos Santos?
>>
>muh stats
>>
>dos santos aveiro
>>
just goes to show how GOAT messi is, being out half the season with his injury and still putting up those stats
>>
>Squawka experts
>>
>>64418259
Those stats are relative numbers not absolute..
>>
How do they define a key pass and a chance created by the way?
>>
>>64418382
They ask /trb/
>>
>>64418226
a Mexican
>>
>>64418382
Chance created – A pass that leads to a shot on goal. Keypass – A pass that leads to a shot on goal that is not converted. Assist – A pass that leads directly to a goal.
>>
>>64418409
>A pass that leads to a shot on goal

>A pass that leads to shot on goal that is not converted
>>
>>64418409
Seems flawed desu

>pass it short to Donaldo
>Donaldo fires from 25 yards out because why the fuck not
>chance created
>>
>>64418429

Yes.

http://www.squawka.com/football-stats-definitions
>>
>>64418429
I assume both assists and keypasses count as chances created as well.
>>
>>64418454
This long pass also doesn't count as chance created. Which is why stats are very flawed and one has to actually watch games to tell how good players and their performance are.
>>
>>64418493
Jesus, it's unreal how much better Neymar's passing has gotten over the past year. Some of his through balls are Messi-tier
>>
>>64418493
That's why stats babies are the worst, especially recently with all these Mexicans
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.