[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Andy Dalton was not voted to the Pro Bowl >despite his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: andydalton.jpg (74 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
andydalton.jpg
74 KB, 640x360
>Andy Dalton was not voted to the Pro Bowl
>despite his flawless MVP tier season
I know the Pro Bowl is a joke, but leaving him out says a lot
>>
>>64417935
I agree, leaving Philip Rivers out was pretty fucked up too desu
>>
>>64417964
Philip Rivers sucked.

Dalton is injured with a broken thumb.
>>
>>64417978
Even missing 2 games with the thumb he's still put up better numbers than other guys voted
>>
>>64417935
Dalton was confirmed to be a systembabby. Look how well that complete nobody AJ McCarron is doing.
>>
>Wilson in over Palmer

wtf
>>
>>64418006
>McCarron
>doing well

Nah, he's simply doing enough to keep them from losing, whereas Dalton was actually winning games for them, which is what elite players do
>>
>>64418006
Dalton getting injured was a blessing in disguise. McCarron will lead the Bengals to the Super Bowl.
>>
>>64418040
T O M B R A D Y
O
M
B
R
A
D
Y
>>
>>64417935
Was Dalton better than Brady, Newton, Palmer, Roethlisberger? No fucking way. Rodgers and Wilson are the only two who Dalton could reach. I think it's allright to leave him out even though I personally would put him above Rodgers
>>
The Pro Bowl is the perfect environment for him because there's no pressure.

#SNUBBED
>>
File: 8033922.jpg (56 KB, 600x587) Image search: [Google]
8033922.jpg
56 KB, 600x587
>>64418103
>that flag
>talking about American football
>>
>>64418179
Germany was the only nation where NFL Europa was popular, m8.
>>
>>64418179
The Kraut is right though senpai. Dalton wasn't better than any of those 5 QBs, and Rodgers has an entire fake stock buying, autistic fanbase, and the gay community behind him.
>>
>>64418006
I don't think you know what "complete nobody" means
>>
>>64418398
5th round pick who hasn't accomplished anything at the pro level.

Total nobody.
>>
irrelevant team with an irrelevant QB

can't win unless its a regular season game at 1:00pm est.
>>
>Rodgers has a down year
>still makes the Pro Bowl
Ayy
>>
>>64418463
>literally 3 nattys
>total nobody

bro do you even football?
>>
>>64418547
Amateur football doesn't mean shit.

He was carried by his RBs anyway.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.