[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he do so wrong /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 490x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 490x275
What did he do so wrong /sp/?
>>
Overplay his players to injury then not appease the cunt president even though he was a great success his first season.
>>
He didn't win the treble
>>
>>64417316
he benched bale and it pissed off perez

yes seriously
>>
>>64417316

Accepted to lead the cancer that is R.Madrid.
>>
>>64417316
Everything collapsed after January 2015, even Perez admits it. Though I don't know all the details.
>>
Choked the league two times in a row
>>
>>64417464
He does that with every team though.
>>
>>64417481
But other teams can be patient. At Madrid you get canned after first unsuccessful season, there were rumours that Perez would've gotten rid of him a year earlier if he had not won the CL final
>>
File: tumblr_ne1j1qXiS11rt0n6no1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne1j1qXiS11rt0n6no1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x260
>>64417442
there's a lot of inside politics going wrong at RM right now, they signed Benitez to take away the attention of the board, which is now resulting in even more problems in the dressing room. It's a real mess. I don't even think Benitez has done that bad, except for a few issues with the players. I guarentee you the line up for the Clasico wasn't made by him, Benitez playing with 4 attackers and 2 small-ish creative midfielders when Casemiro had been playing amazing up until then? No way he'd do that voluntarily. I like Real Madrid as a club but the boards desire to sell shirts and be as commercial as possible has cost them titles.
>>
>>64417501
The board of RM IS Flo. He even passed a law at the assembly so no one can run for president in that club. From the top of my head, you need 20 years as a club member and an endorsement of your money or by an spanish bank of the 15% of the value of the club, so few people can run against him
>>
>>64417316

No rotations. His team looked unstoppable until January, then everything fell apart.
>>
Never made tactical adjustments during games

Never rotated his players, led to players like Kroos who already had a grueling season the season before to burn out in the middle of the season, numerous injuries to key players like Modric, Bale, Benzema, Cristiano at key points in the season didnt help

He also had a madman boss and a slew of controversies involving his players that was truly out of his control (Ramos, Casillas, and Bale controversies)

Didnt help that Barcelona won a treble and their sudden invincible run councided with Madrids drop in form in the middle of last season as a result of boiling controversies and no rotations

This is just the gist. Great manager who got canned too early but he didnt help himself at all
>>
I'm so glad carlo got out madrid. he deserves to be happy and bayern is much more stable. i can't wait to see pictures of him holding giant beers with the players after they win the treble
>>
>>64417316
Had some bad luck with injuries. Other than that, nothing at all. He won la decima in his first season, and in his second he made it to the CL semifinals and finished 2 points behind one of the greatest teams of the last 20 year. And all the players loved him.
>>
>>64423172
huge benefits of circumstance 2bh
>>
>>64423083
he also had very poor results against top competition
>>
>>64417316
Not win the league despite having a front 3 worth a combined 250 million euros.

won a CL final on a fluke header by ramos after being soundly out tactic'd by an atletico team playing without their best striker and goalscorer for the majority of the game

only won the CDR against the worst managed barca team in the last 10 years because bayol outran an inexperienced centerback
>>
>>64423336
>Not win the league despite having a front 3 worth a combined 250 million euros.

That's pretty disingenuous, Barca's front 3 is easily worth 300 million euros.
>>
>>64423475
Madrids front 3 literally cost 250 million euros in transfers

Barca paid somewhere around 100 million euros for nerman not counting the literally dozens of prostitutes for his dad and around 80 or so million for suarez. Messi cost almost nothing when barca bought him for their youth team.
>>
>>64417316
Florentino needed to point somebody to not focus the attention on himself.
>>
>>64423475
He also lost the title to Atletico who didn't have expensive forwards
>>
He won them their long yearned decima
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.