[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLAST FROM DA PAST Cam Newton is a sure-fire bust. "I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: camexe.jpg (24 KB, 550x275) Image search: [Google]
camexe.jpg
24 KB, 550x275
BLAST FROM DA PAST
Cam Newton is a sure-fire bust. "I am so certain of this that if he is the Panthers' starting quarterback in 2016, I will buy a Cam Newton jersey and stand in the stadium parking lot in my underwear" when the Panthers come to Tampa Bay and hold a sign proclaiming that Auburn rules over Florida and Carolina rules over Tampa Bay.This guy will be long gone by then. Here are just a few of the reasons why I believe he will make Ryan Leaf only the second-biggest draft bust in history.

1. Cam Newton has not had enough experience as a starting quarterback to warrant a No. 1 pick.
2. Cam Newton has never lost a game as a starting quarterback. Wouldn't it be nice to know how he will react when he does lose a game?
3. Cam Newton is no brainiac. From all accounts, he came off as an idiot on Jon Gruden's show on ESPN. He looked as if he had no idea what was going on.
4. Cam Newton's character has been repeatedly called into question.
5. Cam cannot hit the broad side of a barn with a football.

*In five years, when Tebow is leading Denver into the playoffs and Cam Newton is riding someone's bench, remember this article.
Sincerely Jim Folsom , Senior Analyst Bleacher Report

>>I was told that he will not come to the Queen City because of security threats
>>
File: cam1.jpg (68 KB, 768x537) Image search: [Google]
cam1.jpg
68 KB, 768x537
>>64415824
>>
>>64415824
he still could be proven right

Cam Newton could get hit by a car and die tomorrow desu senpai
>>
Switch the teams now and replace Cam with Jameis
>>
>>64415824

>He came off as an idiot
>you need to be intelligent to be good at football

What kind of hack analyst would think that?
>>
Seems like anyone can become a sports analysis now a days
>>
>>64415922
Tbf mexibro, QB is the one position where you generally have to be smart
>>
>>64415940
But he's basing that off one show, this analyst is a complete retard.
>>
>>64415824
Obviously he totally missed the mark, but flipping a coin to decide which quarterback to take is just about as good a method as any. It's an extremely hit-or-miss position, and almost comes down to dumb luck whether you draft the right guy or not.
>>
>>64415824
>2. Cam Newton has never lost a game as a starting quarterback. Wouldn't it be nice to know how he will react when he does lose a game?

That's fucking retarded.

How does someone form that opinion and not realize how stupid it sounds?
>>
File: Panther_14-0.jpg (375 KB, 830x420) Image search: [Google]
Panther_14-0.jpg
375 KB, 830x420
>>64415824
>Bleacher Report
>>
>>64417243
naw, it comes down to coaching, the organization, and time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.