[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>some of the best players play for some of the worst teams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: American-Sports.jpg.png (153 KB, 502x502) Image search: [Google]
American-Sports.jpg.png
153 KB, 502x502
>some of the best players play for some of the worst teams (sometimes for their whole careers)

Americans will defend this
>>
P A R I T Y
A
R
I
T
Y
>>
File: sabres.jpg (2 MB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
sabres.jpg
2 MB, 1365x1024
>>64415415
I feel bad for Miller spending his peak years in Buffalo
>>
>>64415431
>some of the best players play for some of the worst teams (sometimes for their whole careers)
That's only really a problem in the NFL. Everywhere else, a player will always have the chance to jump to a contender if they want to.
>>
>hockey
>"american" "sport"

stay cucked yurop
>>
How are bad teams supposed to get good if they can't get good players?

Why would I root for any team but the best ones if all the other teams had shit players?
>>
>the best 53 individual players deserve to win a championship instead of the best team
I don't agree
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 201x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 201x256
>Only two to three teams have ever won the title

Italians will defend this
>>
GABAGOOL
>>
>>64415415
>watch bundesliga
>1st game of the season
>whistle blows, 1st pass starts the game
>we are the champions immediatley starts to play
>buyrenwinslol wins another "exciting" "unpredictable" league title in 5 seconds
Germans will defend this
>>
>>64415610
>canada
>not america lite
>>
>What is free agency?
If they stay with a bad team it's their own fault.
>>
>>64415465
Ummm he's playing in Vancouver now. That's much worse.
>>
File: franceligue1.png (269 KB, 1090x1410) Image search: [Google]
franceligue1.png
269 KB, 1090x1410
>be canadian/american
>do not have to be subjected to tripe like this on a yearly basis
>give zero fucks

>europeans implying north americans have it bad
>>
Other countries send their best athletes to compete in american sports leaving everything but soccer to be shit. Europeans and south americans will defend this.
>>
>>64415415
>Luke Kuechly and Cam Newton both play for the best team in the league
>>
File: 4423244.jpg (42 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
4423244.jpg
42 KB, 630x420
Luongo's goal-tending has aged like a fine wine. It's too bad the panthers aren't giving him any leeway for the majority of the time
>>
>>64415415
>best player
>worst team
Well then they can't be that good, now can they?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1174x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1174x900
List your favorite "never get a ring"s:
Paul Goldsmhidt
Phillip rivers
King Felix
KG jr
Giancarlo Stanton
[spoiler]bryce Harper[/spoiler]

Who are some good floor squeak players that have never had/will never get a ring?
>>
>>64421813
mate OP is from the land of flat ass not spaghetti.
>>
>>64435534
Barry Sanders
>>
>>64441177
Ewing
>>
>>64441177
Simpsons poster raus
>>
>>64415415
They always have the options of leaving and even taking a small cut for a year if they choose

Always
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.