[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 921743_1280x720.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
921743_1280x720.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
Are you ready for this?
>>
Why do Mexicans like the raiders so god damn much? Why do Mexicans unironically like being seen as "the bad guy"?
>>
>>64407112
You know, most mexicans support the Patriots and the Steelers. Probably a lot of americans perceive mexicans as Raiders supporters because of the ones who cross the border, but on this side of the border there are far more Patriots/Steelers/Broncos supporters, and on the north there's the Chargers, 49ers and Cardinals fans. Very few Raiders.
>>
>>64407225
Oh and Cowboys and Dolphins (for some reason)
>>
>>64407225
>>64407267
>who is the Houston Texans fanbase
>>
>>64407225
I can confirm this is true. My father supports the steelers, and has been, since he first watched them win a Super Bowl sometime in the 70's. Been a fan ever since. Only pos cholos and cholas support the raiders, and many of these tend to be first generation Americans. I've never understood why they do so, though.
>>
You couldn't pay me enough money to walk through that parking game after a Raiders loss.
>>
>>64407392
im not a pos cholo
>>
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 750x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 750x1050
Can't fucking wait.
>mfw Mt. Davis gets torn down at the Raidniggers expense
>>
>>64406857
Wont happen...

You do realize that a real stadium is already being built across town right?
>>
>>64407328
idk bruh
>>64407392
I just like the team and since I'm from Baja California I guess it makes sense to support them.
>>
It don't matter.
None of this matters.
>>
LA having 0 teams is weird,
LA having all of sudden two teams /Raiders & Chargers) is even more weird.
>>
>>64407484
what?
>>
>>64407534
It's going to be the Chargers and Rams.
>>
File: teddyballgame.jpg (30 KB, 403x559) Image search: [Google]
teddyballgame.jpg
30 KB, 403x559
>>64407436
Did DiMaggio really manage the A's?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.