[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHARGERS CELEBRATION THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: boltman.jpg (56 KB, 600x426) Image search: [Google]
boltman.jpg
56 KB, 600x426
I KNOW THE GAME ISN'T FOR ANOTHER 2 DAYS, BUT FUCK WE DID IT BROS

>RAIDNIGGERS
>CARRSHIT

SAN DIEGO IS KEEPING THEIR TEAM WHILE THE RAIDNIGGERS GO BACK TO LA
>>
>this meme literally killed the San Diego chargers.
>>
File: 1432103477613.jpg (2 MB, 1900x1080) Image search: [Google]
1432103477613.jpg
2 MB, 1900x1080
TYBR
>>
HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND
>>
>>64402089
>Raidniggers this desperate to "justify" shitting on the Chargers and whats left of their fans
What the fuck is wrong with you? You have the rings, the better team that is only going to continue getting better, and you're going to win on Sunday. Can't you just let us mourn the loss of our team with dignity? Truly the only reason you continue this falseflag meme is because for some reason you let something one of us said get under your skin. Get over it already. Do you have any idea how pathetic you clowns look continuing to show how butthurt you are by the lowly San Diego Chargers that won't even by in San Diego for much longer?
>>
>SAN DIEGO IS KEEPING THEIR TEAM WHILE THE RAIDNIGGERS GO BACK TO LA
I take it you haven't heard?
>Many of the NFL's most influential owners, including some on the league's Los Angeles Relocation committee, continue to have reservations about the Raiders' inclusion in the joint project with the Chargers in Carson, Calif. Their concerns over the strength of the Raiders' ownership group could result in no teams getting approval to move to LA in 2016, ownership sources said. Furthermore, multiple ownership sources said that the odds of a move happening to LA next year would be significantly higher if the Chargers were either moving by themselves, or if they were paired with the Rams.

>Other owners have doubts about whether or not Raiders owner Mark Davis has the acumen to build a strong franchise in a two-team LA market, sources said. And, given that organization's repeated moves under former owner Al Davis and the controversy that ensued -- including suing the league -- there remains a backlash to the Raiders going back to LA.

>Finding a way to get Spanos and Rams owner Stan Kroenke together is viewed as the best-case scenario for a two-team LA market, and although consideration hurdles exist, it may not be impossible if a vote is pushed back to 2017.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25411358/the-raiders-involvement-in-carson-bid-could-mean-no-la-teams-in-2016
>>
>>64403308
They might just be assmad about how good the chargers were in the 2000's.
>>
>>64403327
Well that may be, but unlike Raider fans, I don't dwell on the past. They were good then, but are shit now, so you couldn't pay me to talk shit about the Raiders who are objectively in the stronger position than that of the Chargers. Why is it I can say that, but they need to resort to bitch nigga tier moves like this to get their jollies? Just start a thread about the game if you want to talk about it. Talk shit all about the Chargers. You're completely justified to do so. This (falseflag boasting about another shitty team that is almost certainly going to lose) is the kind of thing fans of the team in the basement do. The Raiders aren't in the basement, Raider fans? Why can't you fucking act like it already? I never thought I'd long for the days when the likes of AlphaCheese or TBK just flat out talked shit about the Chargers, but even that was more dignified than this.
>>
>>64402154
anyone got a Rivers through the years photo like that tom brady onoe?
>>
>>64402089
WE PUT LITTLE BROTHER IN HIS PLACE
>>
>>64402089
Damn I love these threads
>>
File: 32[1].jpg (41 KB, 600x477) Image search: [Google]
32[1].jpg
41 KB, 600x477
>>64403420
>unlike Raider fans, I don't dwell on the past.
That's because your team never accomplished anything
>>
>>64405347
Holy shit lel

>it's an AFCW shitposting thread
>>
>>64405347
While that may be debatable, I'm in no position to do so. As things stand now, the Raiders are the better team.
>>
File: 1442792964237.png (57 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
1442792964237.png
57 KB, 327x367
>mfw the raiders put 50 on the shitgers
>>
File: 1350406513065.jpg (86 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1350406513065.jpg
86 KB, 320x287
>>64405377
>mfw
>>
>>64403420

You can't dwell on the past or the future because your team is leaving kek, how much does it suck being a Chargers fan?
>>
>>64402154
my new wallpaper thank you
>>
>>64405415
A lot. I'm actually jealous of Raider fans. Mark Davis is based as fuck compared to Dean Spanos. I'd kill to have an owner so vocal about wanting to keep his team where he is. Dean on the other hand is supposedly afraid of public speaking, and therefore has his lawyer do it all for him. That'd be fine if not for the fact that he almost always shits on the city when he does.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.