[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one player who has : 3 World Cups; 3 goals scored in World
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4
File: image-10.jpg (2 MB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
image-10.jpg
2 MB, 2400x1600
Name one player who has :

3 World Cups; 3 goals scored in World Cup finals
2 Copa Libertadores; 3 goals scored in Copa Libertadores finals
2 Intercontinental Cups; 9 (nine) goals scored in them, against Benfica and Milan
5 Domestic league titles
4 Rio-São Paulo Cups
10 Paulista championships
77 goals for the National Team

Then you'll know who's the real GOAT
>>
2 World Cups

>Implying '62 counts
>Implying Garrincha didn't singlehandedly win the tournament while injured Pele watched
>Implying anyone gives a shit about pre-Maradona soccer
>>
File: n_selecao_brasileira.jpg (20 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
n_selecao_brasileira.jpg
20 KB, 300x400
>muh Cruyff, muh Beckenbauer, muh Platini, those are in the top 20 in history I swear
>P-pelé? that n-nigger played amateur football
>N-no, I'm not just insecure because the most sucessfull footballer in history is black!

kek

KEK

K E K
>>
Yeah but I have a working penis so in a way even I'm better than him
>>
anybody can copy and paste a wiki achievements section and say only 1 guy has this, thus he is goat
>>
>>64392997

Nobody cares about some overrated delusional old fart Bra7i1
>>
Reminder that even REDDIT is smarter than /spee/ when it comes to Pelel.

reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/3seo6n/pelé_the_king_of_football_detailed_stats_honours/

Respect to the most dominant footballer EVER, the best footballer from the beginning of time to the 80s, and one three true GOATs.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=953rOfQ8Y0w

Just don't listen to the crap he says nowadays.
>>
>0 European cups
Dropped
>>
Le score against factory workers in friendlies man.

He's an even bigger statpadder than Donaldo.

Are you one of those fags who will say "B-but Messi had Xaviesta!!!". Pele literally had a team of GOAT's. If he wasn't there they would still have won 3 (three) world cups.

Pele is a poor mans Gerd Muller t b h

2 World Cups, Gerd Muller: 14 goals (Whilst playing against better defensive tactics)
4 World Cups, Pele: 12
>>
>>64393993
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64393993

>>64393243

>muh factory workers
literally every english player ever
>>
>>64394230
imagine the paulista championship back in the day. If that shit is depressing to watch today I can only imagine the shit tier it must have been in the 60s
>>
>>64394286
?

That makes no sense. Brazilian home football, especially in Rio-SP, was the best in the world from the 50s to the late 70s-early 80s.
>>
>>64393993
>Whilst playing against better defensive tactics

10 of those 14 goals were in the 1970.
6 of those were against Peru and Bulgaria.

>calls Pelé the statpadder
lel

t. wikipedia pro
>>
>>64394318
just lol at believing this galvao made bullshit

also im not comparing south america to europe im comparing football back in the day to professional players today

by following your argument we can infer that some random Preston North End player is the best in the world since he was best in his league which was the greatest in the 1880s. Top lel
>>
>>64394733
Irrelevant and stupid. Everyone knows modern football has improved, dumbass.

Players can only be compared to players of their era. Competitions can only be compared to competitions of their era.

Pelé was the GOAT of the 50s to 70s, hands down. Likewise, brazilian home football was the greatest tournament on earth back then.

Watching it back then must've been a lot more exciting than watching the piece of shit that is the SP state championship today.
>>
>only 2 continental cups
>only 5 league titles
>3 (three) world cups
that just shows the world cup used to be irrelevant as fuck
>>
>>64394833
Cuantas copas tienes, boludo?

Menos que Pelé.
>>
>>64394870
>jules rimet
>relevant

Also, it's "tenés"
>>
>>64394903
That's the trophy, not the competition, stupid.

>dat jelly
>>
>>64393117
>17
:^)
>>
>>64394928
>international football is more relevant than club football
my favourite meme, makes it easier to spot the casual
>>
>>64394928
pls no bully the poster who has never seen their NT win a single competition
>>
>>64394804
>Players can only be compared to players of their era. Competitions can only be compared to competitions of their era.

by following that premise Pelé can't be considered the greatest so pretty much he is done then.

top lel
>>
>>64394954
Literally nobody said that.

Are you alright? You seem to be suffering some common symptoms of trophy-deficiency.
>>
>>64394967
Jokes on you, I was alive when we won our last Copa America
>>
>>64392997
What was Pele's opinion about 7-1?
>>
To be fair, if Charlton and Best get praised then so should he
>>
>>64395002
Alive, sure.

Old enough to remember, I don't think so.
>>
>>64394870
>>64394903

rkt

trying to speak spanish and getting brutally called up

ouch

must suck being so dumb you cant even speak english as a foreign language
>>
>>64395038
It's tienes, only inferior argies use tenes
>>
>>64395109
but that twat was trying to incorporate argentine slangs and memes into his shitty post so i guess he was trying to sound argentinian

got rkt
>>
>>64395109
He was using an Argentine phrase, ergo he should pronounce it like us

On a side note, we aren't the only ones who use the vos form
>>
>>64395175
>>64395038
Every single post you make is retarded, dear monkey.

>>64395183
>an Argentine phrase
>implying you can patent bad grammar
>>
>>64395183
I know you're not, but the only ones who I can think of that do are nicas and other centralal americans, possibly some congolombians
>>
>>64395314
Paraguayans, Uruguayans and some Chileans too

>>64395294
It isn't bad grammar, you ignorant swine
>>
>>64395183
>Cuantas copas tienes
Cuantas copas tienes
>Cuantas copas tienes
Cuantas copas tienes
>Cuantas copas tienes
Cuantas copas tienes
>Cuantas copas tienes
Cuantas copas tienes
>Cuantas copas tienes
Cuantas copas tienes
>Cuantas copas tienes
Cuantas copas tienes
>Cuantas copas tienes
Cuantas copas tienes
>Cuantas copas tienes
Cuantas copas tienes
>Cuantas copas tienes
Cuantas copas tienes
>Cuantas copas tienes
Cuantas copas tienes

I don't give a fuck how you guys say it. You should thank that huebro for correcting you're lame ass phrase that could have been made by an autistic 5 year old. Sometimes i feel jelly about messi and some others but then I hear them talk and it all goes away. Especially listening to that coke addict god of yours maradona.
>>
>>64395384
Disculpá negro envidioso pero, cuántas copas tenés?
>>
>>64395294
being this butthurt

just lol at you you dumb piece of shit

cant even speak spanish lol
>>
>>64395175
you have an underage notion of "wrecked"
>>
>>64395552
better than having an underaged dick like youself i guess
>>
>mmm let's see how I'll demonstrate to my internet friends that I'm not underage despite every post of mine showcasing it
>oh I know, penis jokes, got it!
>>
>>64395426
I should be jealous of your history from the past century but..
>tenés
Besides, your greatest achievement in this century is Leo and he has done jack shit for the NT. A gold medal in the olimpics? Kek Horrible Peralta has done the same and much more recent. Argentina is the liverpool of nations.
>>
>>64395745
>Argentina is the liverpool of nations.
Is that supposed to be something bad? Liverpool are the biggest club in England and one of the biggest in the world
>>
>>64392997
>no offside
>lost virginity to a boy
>implying
>>
Name one sport worse than soccer
>>
>>64396034
It means you guys are a shell of your past selves. Cuantas copas tienes is just bragging about a past you had nothing to do with.
>>64396434
Niggers shooting, stealing, jumping aka basketball
Or niggers crashing against themselves with protective pads yet claiming the brain damage wasnt their before playing.
>>
>>64396034

So, how old is Messi anyway, how long do you think his kneecaps will last?
>>
>>64396338

>lost virginity to boy

Story?
>>
>>64397843
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64396490
>niggers crashing against themselves with protective pads yet claiming the brain damage wasnt their before playing.

Based Juan Eduardo.
>>
R9 > Pele
>>
>>64396490
>niggers shooting, stealing, jumping
>niggers crashing against themselves

hey, don't talk about MLS that way
>>
>>64396434
>most watched and oldest sport played today
"lel sawkker is gay"

when will this meme die?
>>
File: 1449900599858.jpg (73 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
1449900599858.jpg
73 KB, 625x469
>>64398058
>>
Pele is the Ali of football. An ignorant arrogant cunt as a person who was never that good as much as he was just marketed always as the greatest.
>>
>>64399077
1:7
>>
>>64399085
I like it
>>
>>64399104
very nice
>>
>>64399104
that whats your mom said when i asked her what she thought of me fingering her asshole...
>>
File: TSUUUper_saiyan.gif (2 MB, 350x260) Image search: [Google]
TSUUUper_saiyan.gif
2 MB, 350x260
>implying tsu isn't the goat
>>
>>64393117
>A Brazilian loving Pele more than Garrincha, Didi and Jairzinho

Never thought I'd see the day.
>>
>>64399171
>7:1
when will the post numbers leave brazil alone?
>>
Pelè is a fabricated hero by FIFA because they couldn't stand Maradona as the best player ever.
>>
>>64399171

>Brazil
>The 'country' that never stops giving
>>
>name one player who's called Pelé
Banning brazilians from /sp/ when?

>getting tired of these niggers already
>>
>>64393243
Why the fuck are you citing leddit? Who the fuck cares about leddit?
>>
>>64392997
Don't you have cellphones to steal, negro?
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.