[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh, hey Tom. Sad to hear you're going to get suspended for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 494x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 494x575
Oh, hey Tom. Sad to hear you're going to get suspended for real this time. Guess that means you get to spend more time with Gazell- I mean Giselle though. Dont worry though, I'll take down that meme QB Scam in the Owl.
>>
>>64391937
>Giselle
literally the ugliest supermodel of all time
>>
>no wins
>no records broken
>same shitty franchise that gets blown out every first game of postseason
>mid 20s balding faggot with some pigskin cum slut Deep South wife who wouldn't give him the time of day if he didn't throw a ball

Mmk
>>
>>64391987

>Implying AJ's wife isn't smoking hot

Lol ok dude pretend you'd be able to string together a sentence in front of that woman
>>
You gonna bump this thread every three hours for a week like you did your last one?
>>
>>64391937
Filthy fucking coalburner.
>>
>>64392257

No denying she's hot, too hot for that downie fuck. No denying she's a cash whore either and is pretty much useless outside sucking cock and shopping
>>
>tfw shitposters know that their favorites can't compete with Brady competitively, or socially.

When your wife has $50,000,000 a year looks, even after popping out a couple kids, then you can talk.
>>
>>64391937
You can tell AJ has a tiny dick and can't satisfy her. The fact that she has been around football players for so long, you know she has fucked a bunch of black dudes. This cuck can't make her feel like a real woman like a huge, chiseled, hung black man can.
>>
>>64392611
>>64392716
samefag
>>
women with looks like that do even seem human, almost unnatural in a creepy way. what could possibly be going on in her head?
>>
>>64392769
>do even seem human
dudewhat?
>>
File: Katherine-Webb-bikini.jpg (48 KB, 550x530) Image search: [Google]
Katherine-Webb-bikini.jpg
48 KB, 550x530
>>64392769
who cares
>>
>>64392789
idk man. i did a bad job with that post.
>>
>>64392769

you know how to make a hot girl seem human? just imagine her taking the biggest fucking dump ever...with the fart noises and straining face.
>>
>>64391937
I wanna drink her diarrhea
>>
>>64392769
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley
>>
>>64391987
>>no wins

He won on Sunday against the $(ers doofus.
>>
>>64392611
AJ is white, take your cuck fantasies back to reddit
>>
>>64393060
assuming she'd touch your shriveled wang.
>>
>>64391937

Softest looking dude I've ever seen with a tattoo.
>>
>>64391937
Need her blacked asap
>>
>>64392938
Same
>>
his fucking tattoos kill me
>>
Bungals gonna lose their last two games with this twink and lose the division, calling it now.
>>
File: usa-today-8139010.0.jpg (574 KB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
usa-today-8139010.0.jpg
574 KB, 2400x1600
Give em hell pham
>>
>>64391937
Is he forced as the next Brady literally just because he has a decent-looking wife? Are other NFL WAGs that terrible? Because beating San Francisco isn'r a sign of GOATness, the Brownies did it a week before McCarron
>>
>>64392615
Look everyone, a guy who will never have a woman this attractive even fucking look at him for the rest of his life
>>
>>64396516
>Bengals
>losing to the Jimmy Clausen led Ravens while playing at home and needing a win to win the division

top TOP lel m8. Do deluded Shitsburgh fans legitmately think this is a possibility? Gabbert was your last hope faggots, we /division champs/ now
>>
>>64396832
>white knighting an 8 hour old post
>>
>>64392807
My girlfriend does this, then wonder why I don't stay hard when we have sex anymore
>>
she looks like a dude
>>
>>64391937
what happened with brady this time?
why will he get suspended for good this time?
>>
>>64396832

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsnXQdkqChg
>>
>>64391959
oo edgy
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.