[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how will he do in the UFC?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: cm punk.jpg (95 KB, 634x792) Image search: [Google]
cm punk.jpg
95 KB, 634x792
how will he do in the UFC?
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 800x534
m8 you better juice up asap. being natty and how old, 40? just not smart.
>>
File: 1429332779013.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1429332779013.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
like this
>>
>>64391732
he will win his first fight, but lose his next 2, and that will be it
>>
They'll set him up with a weak rookie, and that will be it.
>>
It don't matter.
None of this matters.
>>
>>64391732
he wont do in the UFC
>>
after watching that irish cunt destroy his opponent with actual footwork and superior fighting skills, I'm not sure what CM-outofshape will do.

hope he gets dropped in a single punch and goes crawling back to wwe.
>>
>>64391732
With those tattoos he'll do fine.
>>
First round knockout by some unknown
>>
>>64398829

How are you going to cope when yet another wrestler comes into UFC and wins again.

Face it, UFC is a flash in the pan that needs loud mouth divas like McGregor and Rousey to give it some attention.

The 2 biggest PPV events in UFC had just as much if not more drama than an episode of WWE.
>>
Bork had an insane blend of size and athleticism to go with a legit background in combat sports. What does this guy have?
>>
tbqh fäm ufc is as legit as mandrama, so he'll do just fine.
>>
>>64391732
This is CM Punk from before USADA testing
>>
File: punk cuck.jpg (267 KB, 1284x722) Image search: [Google]
punk cuck.jpg
267 KB, 1284x722
>Rogan might be leaving soon
>Punk signs for UFC
>Punk wins a fight
>Punk loses the rest of his fights
>Rogan leaves
>Punk replaces Rogan on commentary
>>
>>64402008
Mandrama commentary really isn't the same as UFC commentary, I think Punk would be terrible in the UFC
He'd probably be better than Cole in the dubya but UFC is another ball game and you actually need to know your shit to commentate, it's not about chatting shit and building drama on commentary
>>
File: Mauro-Ranallo.jpg (176 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Mauro-Ranallo.jpg
176 KB, 1600x900
>>64402047

I wouldn't say they are completely different. You still have to hype up and promote the guys who are gonna be in the ring, and sell the audience of their potential match up. Too bad WWE is a complete joke with no real stars. UFC has no control of the outcomes, and the biggest star in all of combat sports right now is a 145 pound Irishman. Where as in WWE, they have COMPLETE control of the outcomes and its still so boring/predictable.
>>
>>64402113
Punk simply doesn't know MMA like he does pro wrestling, he'd be a shit commentator in UFC
>>
>>64402113

Dont know why Showtime hired this guy as a boxing commentator. He is a hack
>>
>>64402166
MAMA MIA WHAT A KNOCKOUT
>>
>>64401996

(Tu)
>>
>>64391732
I could buy a pair of gloves and say I'm in the UFC too, but never actually fight anyone.

He isn't IN the UFC until his first fight.

As far as I know, he is still not scheduled to fight anybody.
>>
>>64402271
what

he's in the ufc because he signed a contract to be a ufc fighter

you're just a fag with gloves
>>
>>64391732
savagely heemed in fronted of his wife
>>
>>64401579
>he thinks cm fatfuck will be the next brock
u r a dummy
>>
>>64402770
Both have the same MMA record though ;^)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.