[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NAME A PLAYER BETTER THAN HIM. PROTIP: YOU FUCKING CANT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: arsenal-mesut-ozil_3277766.jpg (51 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
arsenal-mesut-ozil_3277766.jpg
51 KB, 768x432
NAME A PLAYER BETTER THAN HIM.

PROTIP: YOU FUCKING CANT
>>
>Özil is the best player in England

fucking embarassing desu fäm
>>
Anybody on the 2014 Germany team
>>
>>64388911
Messi, Suarez, Nerman, Ronaldo, Douglas Costa, Alaba, Vidal, Thiago, Aubameyang, Mahrez, Thiago Silva, James, Busquets, Bonucci

yeah, that's about it
>>
literally anyone who can kick a ball
>>
File: 1450662123085.png (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1450662123085.png
7 KB, 205x246
W-WHO? I DON'T SEE ANYONE!!!
>>
>>64389046
too many memes desu
>>
>le ozil is shit meme posters are literally being btfo on a weekly basis
>>
>>64389089
All of them are better
get out of this country
>>
>>64388911
Neymar, Messi, Suarez, Iniesta, Busquets
>>
>>64389046
NICE MEME LIST LA
>>
>>64389134
>implying
nice try
>>
>>64389089
>>64389180
>using the word 'meme' as a substitute for an actual opinion that could be criticized

your tricks are infinitely boring, /sp/
>>
How do you start a thread with no picture?
>>
>>64389562

You have to delete System32 first, fella
>>
File: 2015-12-03_13-50-49.jpg (83 KB, 612x932) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-03_13-50-49.jpg
83 KB, 612x932
>>64389032
>
>>
>>64389562
Glad this mem meh is dying
>>
>>64389007
Mahrez is the best player this season
>>
https://twitter.com/RBarkley20/status/679041087957266432
>>
>>64389747
Stop chatting shit, Vardy the GOAT
>>
>>64389278
>expecting a serious reply to your dumb shitpost

nah, fuck off shitskin
>>
>>64389046
>>64389046

Only MSN are currently better from that list
>>
>Le invisible man
>good

Pick two and only two
>>
Have the virgin NEET bootlickers on spee ever been more wrong about a player?
>>
File: d_alli.jpg (55 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
d_alli.jpg
55 KB, 220x200
He's not even the best midfielder of North London mate
>>
>16 games
>15 assists

jesus
>>
>>64389824

Suarez, Neymar, Martial
>>
>>64389886
Lol go climb in an oven yidscum
>>
>>64389155
>neymar
heh

>iniesta
hehehehehe

>busquets
HEHEHEHEHAHEAHEHEHEHAEHAHEAHEUAHEAEUAEHAUE
>>
how many assists will he provide against barça? h-he's not going to disappear, right guys?
>>
>>64390023
He's already done it against Bayern, Barca will be cake
>>
>>64389962
Reported for anti semitism
>>
>>64390044
true, but if arsenal's defence don't get their shit together i'm afraid not even 4 assists may be enough
>>
>>64388911
I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already move? Oh, that's right. The decision hasn't even been made yet. In fact, it's only Week 16. Does not having the owner who cares about your city count as moving? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the team is still in San Diego? The Chargers are still in San Diego right now and they have been the best team in the city for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst stadiums in the NFL that just happens to have a lot of opposing fans because they're feeding off the lack of support of disillusioned fans. But you know what? They're still fucking here. San Diego is one of the best fucking cities in America, they had 70 degree weather in December last year and would of had rain if the weather wasn't a drought. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers stay in San Diego and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Rams just announced they're building a stadium when the city needed to get just one team, just like the Chicago does. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Spanos topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the city because it's nice. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>64389886

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
“On the pitch my team-mates help me, and I can play my game. So I try to help the team. I tried to give my best, and yeah, we won the game.”

Rivetting post match comments chap.
>>
>no more invisible man

It was fun though. No regrets.
>>
I can name a player from the same team - Alexis Sanchez
>>
Aguero, De Bruyne, Yaya Toure, Kompany, Joe Hart, Jesus Navas, Fernando, Fernandinho, Raheem Sterling...
>>
>>64390142
Fuck off kike
>>
lol this faggot wasn't even the best player for Werder, just how abysmal is the EPLel?
>>
>>64397253
>Buyernwinslol: The league

fuck off kraut
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.