[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: shit.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
WHEN I WAS
>>
A YOUNG BOY
>>
File: 1448105215701.jpg (27 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1448105215701.jpg
27 KB, 540x540
>>
>>64388515
Amateur.
>>
>>64388600
do you have a script or just have a knack for timing it?
>>
>>64388630
The second. You can calculate the amount of posts per second using both the catalog and the old front page. Then do a few tests and you got it.

I fail more than I get.
>>
>>64388600
beginner
>>
>>64388889
You're my favorite SEAnon since Vietnam left, bruh. And don't feel bad, look: >>64388887
>>
CRAAAAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
>>64388707
This desu. It's pretty crazy that people think every get is a script. I'm not even sure if those scripts have viruses or anything. I got a few 71 already just by calculating the posts. It's way easier when there is nothing going on too.
>>
>>64388600
teach me leafless canada
>>
>>64388630
He has a script
Surprising, I didn't thing Colombia had that kind of technology.
>>
>>64388707
nah

also check this 35
>>
RUNAWAY TRAIN NEVVVA COME BACK
>>
File: Sin título.png (11 KB, 408x300) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
11 KB, 408x300
>>64389439
It could be easier if you "accumulate captchas" using 4chan x. I tend to do this when I'm aiming for a big get.
>>
HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND
>>
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
>>64389646
PART OF WAKING UP
IS FOLGER'S IN YOUR CUP
>>
Six feet deep is the incision
In my heart, that barless prison
Discolours all with tunnel vision
Sunsetter
Nymphetamine
Sick and weak from my condition
This lust, a vampyric addiction
To her alone in full submission
None better
Nymphetamine
>>
File: 1450724644886.gif (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1450724644886.gif
32 KB, 300x300
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>64389712

Appalling taste desu senpai

Only 14-year old edgelords listen to that bollocks
>>
I USED TO BEE A LITTLE BOYY
>>
TOMMY USED TO WORK ON THE DOCKS
>>
>>64389781
I just looked it up because I'd never heard of that song and it's actually pretty above average. It has an opera lady doing the singing, and you can't go wrong with operatic vocals.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.