[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/fut bol/mundial-clubes/nota/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1444086965202.jpg (22 KB, 308x337) Image search: [Google]
1444086965202.jpg
22 KB, 308x337
http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/futbol/mundial-clubes/nota/_/id/2556300/hincha-escupe-a-messi-que-reacciono-con-un-golpe

>argieguy spits on messi

http://www.tycsports.com/noticias/Mascherano-tambien-recibio-insultos-en-el-aeropuerto-20151221-0004.html

>Mascherano receives insults

https://twitter.com/NicoLopresti/status/678960448692162560

>don't come back to the country - argieguy to messi

Why argentines hate messi/masche so much?
>>
>>64382648
>Why argentines hate messi/masche so much?

Because they are ungrateful
>>
Because
>"best player in world"
>can't bring home the World Cup

he has to win it for his country, even if he has to cheat like Maradona did.
>>
they are river fans and dont want to blame higuain
>>
>>64383176

They should ask Macri to bought the WC for them like they did in 1978.

Argies in denial. If we take out Maradona and Messi, we have an average to shitty SA team.
>>
>>64382648
>3 fans represent an entire country

holy fuck you're stupid
>>
Test post, please ignore

Smh desu senpai
>>
>>64382648
Argies don't hate Masche, but those were River plate fans, and Masche use to play for them.....that's why they were mad.
>>
File: mascherano tortura argentina.png (443 KB, 624x1151) Image search: [Google]
mascherano tortura argentina.png
443 KB, 624x1151
>>
>>64383468
were they black?
>>
>>64383529
Literally why would you hate the player that used to play for your team?
>>
>>64383625
I don't agree with them... but they think that Masche shouldn't play agais his former team...

This happens a lot in Brazil also...
>>
>>64383672
*against
>>
>>64383625
Masche has been "flirting" with the fact that he'll come back to River eventually, but he keeps saying that right now his present is Barcelona and for now he doesn't think of anything else. Also he said that he'll only come back if he can be a worthy contribution and not a burden for the club i.e. not at the very end of his career being and old fuck. If for some reason that didn't happen, he'd rather not come back.

For some retarded reason some River fans get mad and say stuff like "hurr durr you're only staying there for the moneyz. If you want to come back in proper form why don't you do it now? I'm sure you'll just keep playing there until you're useless and you'll never come back. You're just another mercenary"

TL;DR River fans are mad he's staying at Barca and not coming back yet.
>>
>>64383672
Do they not comprehend the player is employed by a club and thus contractually obliged to play whenever he's called upon? I know football fans are simpleton scum, but this is beyond retarded.
>>
>>64383625
>>64383763
Also they where mad that he celebrated his teams goals during the match
>>
>>64383468
>El defensor del Barcelona, con pasado en River, fue agredido verbalmente por un GRUPO de simpatizantes millonarios.
holy fuck you're stupid
>>
File: sad pug.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sad pug.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>64383566
>tfw
Based Masche, it´s sad he probably lost his chance to win something with his NT
>>
Spics can't even hate on the right guy. If anyone deserves their hate it's Higuaín.
>>
>>64383943

3 people is a group.
>>
>>64383943
>http://www.tycsports.com/noticias/Mascherano-tambien-recibio-insultos-en-el-aeropuerto-20151221-0004.html
literally 3 people insulting him.
one of them doesn't even have argentinean accent.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.