[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/epl/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: epl.jpg (10 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
epl.jpg
10 KB, 256x197
dutch city bandwagoner on suicide watch edition

Arsenal vs Man City 20:00
>>
reminder that manchester is blue
>>
>>64380903
and a dirty old town.
>>
>>64380889
Why is leister so elite?
>>
>>64380903
It's actually brown and grey
>>
>van laal
>>
>>64380951
Because they score fuckloads of goals. Unfortunately they can't defend, which will ultimately cost them
>>
File: 1380166094491.png (83 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
1380166094491.png
83 KB, 342x245
Van Gaal out fugging when?
>>
How upset are you all going to be when we have the greatest manager of all time Pep Guardiola?

We're true blue and we don't give a crud!
>>
Van Lel is one bad result away from death. The mancs are at breaking point.

Also, the slavering press hacks want Mouyes in the job, it's their total dream.
>>
>>64381011
>>64380963
end of next season when he retires
>>
>>64381038
Pep isn't going to Chelsea lad.
>>
File: ms.jpg (142 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ms.jpg
142 KB, 512x512
>>64381045
>mfw giggs takes over
>>
Mourinho to Madrid
Pep to City
Pellegrini to Napoli
Giggs to take over from Van Laal
Simeone to Chelsea
>>
>>64381052
Better than Mouyes desu.
>>
When are Liverpool going to get one of these big name meme managers?
>>
>>64381086
When they become a big club
>>
>>64381062
I think you mean Pellegrini to Chelsea.
>>
File: fixtures.png (18 KB, 554x314) Image search: [Google]
fixtures.png
18 KB, 554x314
Hmmm.
>>
Red Cafe poll:
Mongo - yes, no?

Yes - 47%
No - 52%

Nice civil war there, please make this happen.
>>
>>64381099
Don't see it happening. Why would Pellegrini bother going to a club that he knows will eventually sack him? I think he's either going to Napoli or to manage Chile.
>>
How did Liverpool get rekt by Watford? /sp/ told me they were a big club
>>
>>64381107
Stoke 1-1 Man Utd
Villa 0-2 West Ham
Bournemouth 2-2 Palace
Chelsea 1-1 Watford
Liverpool 1-2 Leicester
City 4-0 Sunderland
Swansea 1-2 West Brom
Spurs 2-0 Norwich
Newcastle 1-3 Everton
Southampton 2-2 Arsenal
>>
>>64381114
Every club would eventually sack him, besides he can't be that far off retiring/dying.
>>
>>64381110
Wasn't it 80-20 or even higher at the start?
>>
>>64381116
No one ever called WatUdineseBford big club.
>>
>>64381129
but he wouldnt get as much of a chance at chelsea like hes gotten at city. if he was at chelsea and got results like hes gotten while as the city manager he wouldve been sacked about 5 times by now.
>>
>>64381132
Udinese are Watford B at this point.
>>
>>64381107
blunderland will win 2-1 mark my words
>>
1-3 tonight
>>
>>64381107
I like it
>>
Chelsea needs a traditional Brazilian coach (that is someone that is not Tite, Dunga or Mano).

A laissez faire coach that let's the players do whatever they want.

>You don't want to defend? OK. Just score some more goals.
>You don't want to train hard today? OK.
>>
Hello guys.
I'm sharing this info with you. You deserve it - great site.
Mourinho to United will happen tonight or tomorrow. Only thing remaining is contract details to be solved. I have a friend who is a Chelsea youth coach. He said he talked to Mourinho yesterday and that Mourinho said that him to United will be done and dusted soon. Mourinho also said that he wanted United to be thel ast club he manages (and Portugal or England after that). This friend of mine is very honest and has no reasons to lie to me. Nourinho is a fantastic coach and I honestly think this is a great match.

Congratulations, Man Utd, you are sure to win all the trophies from now.
Thank you for your time, /sp/.
>>
>>64381122
Arsenal will comfortably beat Southampton imo, but solid predictions apart from that
>>
>>64381184
Thanks senpai for the inside info, I'd also appreciate it if you checked these dubs
>>
EVERYBODY WAS KUNG-FU FIGHTING
>>
>>64381107
>scheduling the murder at a later time to make sure everyone sees it

Rude
>>
>>64381199
It's a high boot obviously but it looks like he's trying to avoid kicking him.
>>
>>64381176
How long are you Mourinho fans going to be butthurt about it?
>>
>>64381176
they had one in scolari and it was a van laal level fail
>>
>>64381243
Well, it is the truth. If the players are lazy and will rebel against a demanding coach, there is no point in getting someone like Guardiola, that is pretty damn demanding.
>>
so the notoriously ABE platini and blatter have fallen

what a great day

proof that ABEs have no moral standing
>>
>>64381268
Mourinho wasn't just demanding, he was demanding and a coward.
Guardiola also has an idea of how to play, that can easily compensate for some player being out of form. He doesn't seem against rotating.
>>
Read an article on Sepp Blatter on the BBC. Do Brits really call band-aids "plasters"?
>>
>>64381297
>Band Aid

What's that, some sort of charity event?
>>
>>64381297
why do you care?
>>
>>64381297
band aid is a music fest m8 sort your life out
>>
>>64381289
>Mourinho wasn't just demanding, he was demanding and a coward.
Why was he a coward?

And Guardiola would be screwed with this Chelsea team. No one can compensate a rebellion. Player rebellions are extremely common in Brazil, even with laissez faire coaches and I have never seen a rebellion not working in bringing down a coach.
>>
>>64381309
Brand name that became a generic noun. Trademark death.

>>64381310
It's just a question. Stop being so insecure.
>>
>>64381297
>calling a stickysticks-injuryfix a "band aid"
wtf america
>>
>>64381315
>Why was he a coward?
Because he didn't have the balls to drop the players who were not playing well.
Because he didn't have the balls to actually make Chelsea play, to put some effort into making them better than "pass the ball to Hazard and hope he does something", as soon as things stopped being perfect he simply defended and hoped to win 1-0.

Also, I think it's time to take a look at the players Chelsea have and ask yourself if it looks like they have strong personalities and power like the old guard did. It's time to ask WHY there was a rebellion.
>>
>>64381255
Scolari is not the type of manager that the huebro is talking about.
>>
>>64381357

>Because he didn't have the balls to drop the players who were not playing well.

He was dumb, not a coward.

>Because he didn't have the balls to actually make Chelsea play, to put some effort into making them better than "pass the ball to Hazard and hope he does something", as soon as things stopped being perfect he simply defended and hoped to win 1-0.

Is that cowardice?

>Also, I think it's time to take a look at the players Chelsea have and ask yourself if it looks like they have strong personalities and power like the old guard did. It's time to ask WHY there was a rebellion.

Well, they just sacked a coach. There was a rebellion because the players are lazy and don't want to make an effort. Just like pretty much every anti-coach rebellion there is.
>>
File: ChatShitGetBanged.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
ChatShitGetBanged.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>64380889
City no longer refers to Dubai. From now on the term City refers to the GOATs only.
>>
>>64381379
No, he was a coward. He was scared of actually risking something.

Yes, it's cowardice. His desire to not concede because his obsession since the defeat to Spurs, that to me is being a coward, being afraid of losing so your first thought is not conceding.

How do you know they are lazy? I mean, Hazard worked on his tracking back (because this is what matters for an AM, tracking back. Who cares if he can't finish, offensive players aren't supposed to score) when criticized him against A. Madrid after having played him half injured, what more could Hazard do?
>>
Why wouldn't Pep come to Chelsea?

This squad suits him perfectly, and he seems like the perfect person to put some pep into this team anyway. Plus Fabregas and Pedro know the guy doesn't fuck around he can get the best out of them/this team.
>>
>>64381129
underrated post
>>
>>64381434
He hates Fabregas though
>>
>>64381434
United have more spending power, City have a better squad. Why choose Chelsea?
>>
>>64381415
>No, he was a coward. He was scared of actually risking something.

Uh, I don't know if you realize this, but by playing those players he was also risking something.

>Yes, it's cowardice. His desire to not concede because his obsession since the defeat to Spurs, that to me is being a coward, being afraid of losing so your first thought is not conceding.

Not conceding is the obsession of pretty much every coach (except my fellow Hue coaches that are more concerned with being friends with the players). I would say that every coach works so that he won't lose. And again, you were complaining about a lack of offensive planning.

>How do you know they are lazy? I mean, Hazard worked on his tracking back (because this is what matters for an AM, tracking back. Who cares if he can't finish, offensive players aren't supposed to score) when criticized him against A. Madrid after having played him half injured, what more could Hazard do?

Because they rebelled because the training was too hard and they had to defend.
>>
>>64381434
>america
>come to Chelsea

Hmmm
>>
>>64381434
>Why wouldn't Pep come to Chelsea?

They have less money than City, City would give him more power than Chelsea would and at City he wouldn't need to clean up a large part of the squad (but then, he did clean up Barcelona's squad). City also has more talent from the midfield and up than Chelsea does.
>>
File: 1449345914030.png (28 KB, 558x466) Image search: [Google]
1449345914030.png
28 KB, 558x466
>there are people in this thread who unironically think Leicester will not win the league
top pleb
>>
>>64381472
>by playing those players he was also risking something.
What was the safe choice, play Costa and let the fans blame him or play Remy and have the fans criticizing you for picking him? Play Hazard as striker or give Traore a chance?

>Not conceding is the obsession of pretty much every coach
No, they are obsessed with winning.
>you were complaining about a lack of offensive planning.
That's a consequence of Chelsea being forced to not concede. They don't come up with offensive movements, they attack with 4 players at best, they don't have good width because the first thought is must defend.
Last year Chelsea dropped points against good teams always in the same fashion. They went out against PSG in the same way. They still haven't learnt the lesson (though it looked like they did against Sunderland).

>the training was too hard and they had to defend.
And last year wasn't? and 2 years ago they didn't have to defend?
>>
Why are our players so shit?
>>
>>64381520
you left rodgers in charge for 3 years
>>
>>64381107
How much will liverpool let in?
>>
>>64381530
I expect a 1-3 victory for Liverpool.
>>
>>64381520
because even when they lose, they still make more money than all of liverpool citizens combined. so they're not bothered, lose 3-0 to watford? whatevs ill go spend 3k on slags to make it better
>>
>>64381107
>tfw other countries don't know the comfyness of football on boxing day
>>
Arsenal 3 - 4 City desu

screencap this and gib money when i'm right
>>
>>64381107
Stoke 2 - 0 United
Aston Villa 1 - 0 West Ham
Bournemouth 2 - 2 Crystal Palace
Liverpool 1 - 3 Leicester
Man City 4 - 0 Sunderland
Swansea 0 - 0 West Brom
Tottenham 2 - 1 Norwich
Newcastle 1 - 1 Everton
Southampton 0 - 2 Arsenal

zzzzzzzzz
>>
who /temporarystokefanduringtheboxingdayearlykickoff/ here?

Come on you Potters
>>
File: mfw.png (214 KB, 486x259) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
214 KB, 486x259
>>64381520
The defence is hilariously bad.
Manlet fullbacks.
No wingers.
Lucas and Henderson are still the midfield 2.
Too many 'Number 10s'.
Eternal injury list.
Brazilians.
>>
>>64381573
got a cheeky tenner on mourinho to be next united manager when it was 8/1 so I am
>>
>>64381609
pls no i just cant imagine it
>>
>>64381469
>Why choose Chelsea?

Because the pieces are already there to succeed, just like Bayern. City needs remodeling once players like Demichelis, Kolarov, Yaya, and Zabaleta leave. I doubt Pep would be interested in rebuilding, especially when you have nothing to rebuild around (mabye Debruyne, but meh..). Chelsea just needs to replace old man Terry.

I think Pedro is the key to unlocking this move. Pep would be very keen with working with someone he knows very well rather than dealing with someone like Sterling.
>>
>>64381576
All of this is correct, and that's what breaks my heart. Instead of buying players that he club needed, the "committee" has bought the same players, so the squad is imbalanced as fuck.
>>
>>64381505
>What was the safe choice, play Costa and let the fans blame him or play Remy and have the fans criticizing you for picking him? Play Hazard as striker or give Traore a chance?

Most fans actually wanted Remy to play over Costa. They wouldn't blame Mourinho if Remy played poorly.

>No, they are obsessed with winning.

And Mourinho isn't?

>That's a consequence of Chelsea being forced to not concede. They don't come up with offensive movements, they attack with 4 players at best, they don't have good width because the first thought is must defend.

1- You are factually incorrect.
2- Defensive tactics are not cowardly. They are just tactics aimed at getting the best results.
3- Mourinho did have a lot of success with much more defensive tactics than those at 2015 Chelsea. 2004/5 Chelsea and 2009 Inter were much, much more defensive and he had a lot of success there.

>Last year Chelsea dropped points against good teams always in the same fashion. They went out against PSG in the same way. They still haven't learnt the lesson (though it looked like they did against Sunderland).

Mourinho has a stellar league record. He won the league in 3 different countries.
In the Abramovich era, only once they won the EPL without Mourinho.

>And last year wasn't? and 2 years ago they didn't have to defend?

Apparently, they got tired of it.
>>
>>64381619

astonishing delusion
>>
>>64381619
Apart from the fact the whole of the chelsea board are a reported massive pain to work with but sheikh alli bin oil stacks sits back and let's a director a football, who happens to have worked with pep in the past deal with it all, and lets face it birdface pelligrini has been pretty meh and no firings, whereas roman likes a good firing every couple of years to keep people on their toes. And city can dodge FFP with their stupid sponsorship bullshit because of muhammed al towelheads cousins that own that stupid airline, the inbred fucks
>>
>>64381619
Chelsea needs to be rebuilt. They need a new left back (with Azpilicueta moving to the right), a centreback, a box to box midfielder, an attacking midfielder and a striker.
>>
>>64381632
yesh. they spent 75mil in summer on 3 players.
benetkke, firminho, ings and gomez.
the first 2 cant play klopps system and ings and gomez are permcrocked.
>>
>>64381675
I get the feeling ings would have done well under klopp as well, he's quick, works hard, link up play is ok and can finish, and he's taken a big leap up so would be willing to be rotated even he was doing well and would always keep running
>>
I think Van Gaal and Mou will not be the last big name managers to struggle in the neo-epl.
>>
Have Chelshit bandwagoners killed themselves yet?
>>
>>64381637
>Most fans actually wanted Remy to play over Costa
Yes, like most fans wanted to play X until he played and was shit.

>And Mourinho isn't?
No.

>1
No.
>2
They are when you do it because you don't want to concede and not when they are the best option.
>3
Different teams.

>they got tired of it
I can ask how you know but you would reply saying that you know because a rebellion happened in a neat circular logic.

>Mourinho has a stellar league record. He won the league in 3 different countries.
True. Does it make what I said false?
Should we look at how much he won before and after Inter? should we look at the fact he costed Chelsea the league in 2013-14 with his decisions? or how he costed Chelsea the league this season?

>>64381674
They need a leftback if they don't rate Baba, they need a midfield for the bench, a centreback , and they need a striker if Costa wants to leave.
>>
>>64381520
Skrtel has been hit and miss for years
Sakho just came back from injuries
>Lovren
Fullbacks spend more time attacking
Lucas, Coutinho and Firmino are Brazilian
Emre Can can't decide what he is
Sturridge and Ings are permaded
Benteke is an egg
Henderson and Flanagan are inbred
Mignolet and Bogdan should be a league lower
Lallana is le flashy technique with zero end product man
Milner is amazing
>Joe Allen
>>
>>64381715
27 managers sacked already this season in 4 leagues.
http://www.thesackrace.com/news/28th-august-2012/20122013-managerial-casualties
>>
>>64381717
>indonesia
>calling anyone bandwagoners
>>
>>64381741
nearly comrade, the main problem at the moment apart from the defence in the last couple of games has been linking play between attack and midfield, when milner lucas and allen all play together none of them are positive and look to drive into space, only henderson and sweaty turk do that so the game is being played a lot slower than klopp seems to want so we look toothless going forward, especially with benteke who likes to drop deep and hold the ball up, with no-one running past him it's just meh
>>
anyone realy bored with football this season

the first division is just so boring these days I don't even want to watch it anymore
>>
>>64381733
>Yes, like most fans wanted to play X until he played and was shit.

They still didn't blame Mourinho when that happened. No one was mad with him when Baba or Remy played like shit.

>No.

Jose Mourinho is widely known for being obsessed with winning above all.

>No.

Yes

>They are when you do it because you don't want to concede and not when they are the best option.

Not wanting to concede is usually the best option.

>Different teams.

And? The tactics worked.

>I can ask how you know but you would reply saying that you know because a rebellion happened in a neat circular logic.

Emenalo and Terry pretty much confirmed there was a rebellion.

>True. Does it make what I said false?
>Should we look at how much he won before and after Inter?

He won the Spanish League against one of the greatest Barcelona teams ever with a record amount of points and the EPL with Chelsea.

>should we look at the fact he costed Chelsea the league in 2013-14 with his decisions? or how he costed Chelsea the league this season?

Without Mourinho, how many times did Chelsea won the EPL in the Abramovich era? One.
>>
>>64381674
LB - Nathan Ake

CB - kalas/omeruo - both young and promising talents who already start for their national teams

MF - they have Cuadrado

ST - Remy > Bamford > Costa > Falcao
>>
>>64381756
>tfw the longest serving manager here has been in charge for 3 years
>6/10 clubs have changed their manager either at the start of the season or during the season
>one club has even done both
>>
>>64381811
>bandwagoners
>>
>>64381811
I've stopped watching football on TV, I just read all the shite about it in the papers or on here.

>>64381756
Quiet season so far in the Championship desu.
>>
File: Sunderland1_3078345k.jpg (142 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
Sunderland1_3078345k.jpg
142 KB, 858x536
Does anyone know the best way to get to Milton Keynes?
>>
>>64381872
kill yourself

you'll be in hell in no time
>>
>>64381833
this is why you're seeing managers going back to clubs where they were previously.
there's a serious shortage of managers, which is why everyones after pep.
>>
>>64381733
They need a good starting box to box midfielder, so that they don't get bullied by the strong team, a starting attacking midfielder, since Pedro is just OK and Oscar is very inconsistent and a striker that actually scores goals (buying Costa and selling Lukaku was a huge mistake).

>>64381826
That's nice if you want to get the 6th place in the next season. Not nice if you want to compete for the EPL.
>>
>>64381815
Remy played once and Baba only when Brani was injured or no name games.

What's widely known is not the truth, for example we all knew that Mourinho was a master at PR and man management, this season proved the opposite.

The tactics worked because those were different teams with different players.

>Emenalo and Terry pretty much confirmed there was a rebellion.

A rebellion happened. I'm talking about why. You know that they are lazy because a rebellion happened because they are lazy.

So he has won one league, spending a shitload, against a Barça that actually wasn't at its best from 2011 to 2013.

>One.
Without Mourinho Chelsea won 1 CL, do we really want to play this game? Only one league, more cups.
And no, don't bring up the milk cup, we both know it's borderline irrelevant.
>>
>>64381877
Is it a connecting train from there?
>>
>>64381892
Pretty sure there's a direct line from Wimbledon.
>>
>>64381434
>this squad suits him perfectly

what, this chelsea team is like the antithesis to what pep uses
>>
>>64381619
worst post i have ever read
>>
>>64381902
Aha!
>>
>>64381872
It's right off the M1 lad, you can't miss it.
>>
>>64381872
Why are you getting knocked down 2 divisions?
Best get your satnav out for Burton instead
>>
>>64381872
That's not the way the Peter Kay song goes...
>>
>>64381888
>Remy played once and Baba only when Brani was injured or no name games.

The fans did not complain when any of the backups played like shit, no matter the circumstance.

>What's widely known is not the truth, for example we all knew that Mourinho was a master at PR and man management, this season proved the opposite.

So, every player was lying when they said Mourinho is obsessed with winning?

>The tactics worked because those were different teams with different players.

Yeah, because they had better players with better attitudes.

>A rebellion happened. I'm talking about why. You know that they are lazy because a rebellion happened because they are lazy.

That's what most people said. That they disliked the tactics, that they thought they were working too hard, etc.

>So he has won one league, spending a shitload, against a Barça that actually wasn't at its best from 2011 to 2013.
Barcelona won the trebble in 2011. They lost to pre-Pep Bayern, but that was an amazing team.
And Mourinho spent less than his predecessor and successor at Real.

>Without Mourinho Chelsea won 1 CL, do we really want to play this game? Only one league, more cups.
>And no, don't bring up the milk cup, we both know it's borderline irrelevant.

We were talking about league play. I would also like to remind you that Mourinho has also won the UCL in those years.
What kind of football did Chelsea play in that Champions League? Was it free flowing, attacking football, where the players are free to express themselves?
>>
>>64381887
>That's nice if you want to get the 6th place in the next season. Not nice if you want to compete for the EPL.

So what are you implying? Chelsea needs to spend to win? Why when you already have talent in your loanees (whom jose gave no fucks about)
>>
>>64381107
it's magnificent
the only game that could be significantly mismatched is city-sunderland.. but sunderland has been city's bogie team in the past
>>
>>64381872
Look on the bright side, lots of northern clubs in the Championship and easy journeys to London.
>>
>>64381783
Which forces players to end up crossing the ball into the box, which none of our players can ever win.
>>
>>64381853
I have been watching football longer than you have been alive kid

>>64382012
>kopfag
>american
>has probably never seen the kop in real life
>>
>>64381559
>liverpool losing
>zzzzzzz

pick one
>>
>>64382033
>being a literal old man
>>
>>64382033
Who do you support lad.
>>
it's suffering to know more about football then brits.

I have even lived in england and i kid you not 50% of the people you will talk to about football know less then the average Malaysian bandwagoner on here.

2 year ago some manc tried to tell me that wayne rooney was better then messi kek
>>
>>64381968

It is very rare for an elite team to be able to integrate a lot of youngsters in their starting team at the same time. You basically need to be lucky to have an once in 50 years generation, such as Barcelona had with Xavi and Iniesta and co. If you take Barcelona, of their core players, the youngest player that went from their academy to their team is Busquets, that is 27 years old.

There are many young, promising players that end up not becoming elite. Take Brazil, for example. Lulinha, Kerlon, Chera were supposed to be the next great players. Ganso was higher rated than Neymar.
>>
>>64382044
its too predictable

>>64382048
zzzzzz

>>64382057
nobody
>>
>>64382059
Poland stop.
>>
File: mou conspiracy.png (65 KB, 599x497) Image search: [Google]
mou conspiracy.png
65 KB, 599x497
>>
>>64382081
>its too predictable
>in the most unpredictable season
>>
>>64382059
Incredible, any more insights you'd care to share with us?

>>64382081
>nobody

Eh, well watching something else on TV then.
>>
>>64382059
Thought you were a pole for a sec
>>
Last year's boxing day was really boring, let's hope this year we have some nice memes to diminish the holiday season depression.
>>
File: oakwell.jpg (143 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
oakwell.jpg
143 KB, 640x480
>>64382006
That is the only bright side I can see. Big allocation trips to Leeds, Sheff Wed, Huddersfield, Blackburn, Preston et al, part of me thinks it'll be like 2006 with fun trips to places like Barnsley and win...

Then I remember the probable midfield of Bridcutt, Gomez, Buckley and Rodwell then I break down.
>>
File: 1390703078879.jpg (101 KB, 501x540) Image search: [Google]
1390703078879.jpg
101 KB, 501x540
If Mou goes to United Mata will leave, please get Pep.
>>
>>64382105
Boxing day was forgettable but New Year's day was cracking
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIZ2_3bm2PQ
<spoiler>why is arsenal so based /SP/ </spoiler/>
>>
>>64382074
But the players I mentioned (Ake, Kalas, Omeruo) aren't coming from the academy they're coming back from full seasons/multiple season loans, with much experience. And I specifically mentioned them and not someone like Piazon but I know for a fact that these guys can be viable subs for the squad, Ake has starting potential but considering most Chelsea fans forget the loan players they don't see the progress or sheer talent some of these players have.

>Ganso was higher rated than Neymar
Heh, I watched that Santos team in 2010, especially when Robinho came back on loan. I don't remember Ganso being rated over Neymar, it was Neymar that people wanted in that 2010 WC team, although Ganso at the time was being touted as the next Kaka for Milan, lmao..
>>
>>64382112
I'm hoping Sunderland, Villa and Newcastle come down desu.

Three decent away days there.
>>
>>64382148
I'm listening to Converge and watching this video on mute

It's amusing
>>
>>64382178

I wouldn't mind a year in the Championship as a Newcastle fan. The league looks tougher than the last time we were there though so we might struggle to bounce back up.
>>
>>64382178
Swansea is a pretty good day although going there on a Tuesday night in January will test that theory.
>>
>>64382176
>But the players I mentioned (Ake, Kalas, Omeruo) aren't coming from the academy they're coming back from full seasons/multiple season loans, with much experience. And I specifically mentioned them and not someone like Piazon but I know for a fact that these guys can be viable subs for the squad, Ake has starting potential but considering most Chelsea fans forget the loan players they don't see the progress or sheer talent some of these players have.

Most of the loaned players have a huge problem getting in lower sides.

>Heh, I watched that Santos team in 2010, especially when Robinho came back on loan. I don't remember Ganso being rated over Neymar, it was Neymar that people wanted in that 2010 WC team, although Ganso at the time was being touted as the next Kaka for Milan, lmao..

People wanted both in the 2010 WC team. At some point, people thought Ganso would be the next Kaka and Neymar the next Robinho.
>>
>>64382178
>>64382195
>Sunderland v Newcastle in the Championship
Would be fun

>Newcastle face Derby in the championship
>Still can't beat them
>>
>>64382201
I hate going to Wales, it's a pain in the arse.

At least the Vetch is gone though.
>>
>>64382100
>>64382101
>>64382083

triggered :DDDDDDD

tbf though brits tend to know fuck all about sport. Conversing with a brit about any sport other then football is laughable, and even football they just tend to spout meme's and only know about the sky 4.
>>
>>64382268
Why are you here then?

>>64382195
I don't think Newcastle would have too much trouble, I'd expect them to stay up this season anyway.
>>
>>64382268
>they just tend to spout meme's and only know about the sky 4.
Well what else do you expect on /sp/?
>>
>>64382268
I fucked a polish girl and she had huge tits, are you related?
>>
>>64382268
>gum is banned in his country
>>
What's your favourite place to go for an away day /sp/?

Walsall for me, they've got this huge old style club house next to the ground where you can have a drink and watch the early kick off on the big screen.
>>
>>64381184
>I'm sharing this info with you. You deserve it - great site.
>great site.
>implying
>>
>>64381520
What do you expect to happen when someone from Liverpool is being crushed by something?
>>
>>64381132
Didn't come out right. Was meaning to say how did Liverpool (supposed big team) get rekt by a team that's just fighting to stay up
>>
Is this the match thread?
>>
>>64382449
>a team that's just fighting to stay up
You seen the table recently?
>>
Kind of hyped for tonight's match, which means it will be shit
>>
>>64382450
Yes. Arse have their eternal hugbox threads and City have no fans on /sp/.
>>
>>64382469
Not recently. I just assume that any team that is recently promoted is fighting to stay up until they get whatever the magic number is to avoid relegation
>>
>>64382472
I'm expecting it to be shit.

We need a third opinion.
>>
>>64382518
Boredraw lads
>>
>>64381184

Is the Family Man out the door then?
>>
>>64382090
is he serious?
>>
>>64382518
going to be shit t b h
>>
>>64382472
>>64382518
MotD has been moved to monday for this match
Means we'll get Moyes-Mou level of shit
>>
File: tfw 6.jpg (78 KB, 440x583) Image search: [Google]
tfw 6.jpg
78 KB, 440x583
I predict that this game will be a better watch than Swansea West Ham was yesterday.
>>
>>64382583
Someone watched that game?
>>
anyone know what Grujic is like lads?
>>
>>64382600
I did. It was awful, as has every Swansea game since >we beat Man United.
I'd kill for 3 points and a decent game to watch at this point.
>>
>>64382620
salty milk and coins

>>64382583
my condolences for watching that
>>
>>64381573
Will be listening in for the pottery
>>
File: shouty tracksuit managers.jpg (62 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
shouty tracksuit managers.jpg
62 KB, 600x300
>>64382600
:(

>>64382646
on my second monitor, was playing vidya at least.
>>
>>64381107
1-1
0-1
1-2
2-2
2-3
4-0
0-0
1-0
2-0
1-2
>>
tfw game is still a whole 2 bongs and 15 bings away
>>
Isn't the game already on? What am I watching then?
>>
Is motd on tonight?
>>
>>64382721
Oh ffs they are showing an old game
>>
>>64382739
Silly sausage
>>
>>64381122
Swansea will win. Gylgi was definitely playing better.
>>
>>64382732
yes la
>>
>>64382748
no u
>>
Is motd2 on today because of the bbc sporty person award or because arselel - man shitty is a title clash that they absolutely must show highlights of?

because if it's the latter it will definitely be shit
>>
It's either a 4-0 or a 0-4.
>>
>>64382786
The latter
It isn't the first time they've done it, remember Man U - Chelsea during Moyes' season?
>>
>>64382786
I just figured it made more sense to wait until after the last game before Xmas so they can do full coverage
>>
is alexis playing?

is kompany playing?

is aguero playing?
>>
>>64382975
probably
no
yes
>>
>>64382975

No
No
Yes
>>
>>64382975
Yes
No
Maybe
>>
>>64382975
no
yes
broke a his ankle while opening a bag of crisps
>>
>>64382975
maybe
no
yes
>>
File: watford.png (844 KB, 923x528) Image search: [Google]
watford.png
844 KB, 923x528
How much do mascots get paid?
>>
Is 442 finally back?
>>
>>64381297
Band-aid is just a fucking brand, you fucking retard. You don't even know your own country
>>
>Michu has signed for Spanish fourth division side UP Langreo on a free transfer.

wew
e
w
>>
>>64383150
Welcome to last week, he's with his brother
>>
>>64383150
>epl players
>>
>>64383169
sorry
>>
>>64383150
Reminder that this will be Vardy next season
>>
>>64383187
He'll go back to Halifax desu.
>>
File: 1446587627351.png (733 KB, 634x615) Image search: [Google]
1446587627351.png
733 KB, 634x615
>>64380903
>>64380903
>>64380903
>>64380903
>>64380903
this

also op get fucked
>>
>>64383187

Would be a nice relaxing retirement after winning the league.
>>
>>64383112
Piss off, Granddad
>>
>>64383112
the league was won using 4-4-2 two seasons ago
>>
>tfw you know if Fergie had remained United would've had another 2 league titles and would be top again this year
>>
There is no way tonights game wont be a let down
>>
>>64383235

You are basically the dutch Poleaboo.

Nobody likes you, you are a plastic supporter and you are weird.

Please go.
>>
>>64383112
It never really left.
>>
File: flawless.png (201 KB, 355x442) Image search: [Google]
flawless.png
201 KB, 355x442
>>64383112
Yes
>>
>>64383273
i realize i'm literally the only foreign fan of an """"""""English"""""""" team on the entirety of /sp/ but calm your tits
>>
>>64383299

You don't stand out because you're foreign or even because youre a man city fan. You stand out because you're an obnoxious cretin. Pack it in.
>>
>>64383322
hard not to be a little confident that your team is finally doing good and you can after all those years finally rub it back in the faces of the traditional top 4 bandwagoners such as yourself
>>
>>64383273
bit harsh on Poleaboo lad, he's just trying to live his life
>>
Spurs fan, what result do you want from that match?
>>
>>64383335
I bet you never thought you'd see this day when you were stood on the Kippax as a kid.
>>
>>64383355
City win, duh
>>
>>64383335

Kek, you didn't support them whilst they were shit. And if you had it would have made you more humble.
>>
>>64383335
>not able to score away from home is 'doing good'
>>
>>64383343

Poleaboo is a cretin though. And an attention seeking one at that. I have no love for him.
>>
>>64383374
Stop. Who are you to tell someone their support isn't genuine.
>>
>>64383273
But I like Poleaboo
>>
Literally cannot wait for a 0 - 0
>>
>>64383400

Im the god of football son.
>>
>>64383369
m8 i was at york away
>>
>>64383150
This has to be one of the biggest falls in recent football.
>>
>>64383388
hell of a lot better than playing in the second division
>>
Post your team and its famous supporters

Spurs

Adele, David Beckham, Sir Kenneth Brannagh
>>
>>64383496

Arsenal

The Queen, Bin Laden and Idris Elba
>>
>>64381002
it already did against the team that will win the epl this year.
>>
>>64383496
Burnley
David Cameron, Snoop Dog
>>
>>64383373
From a "get CL" point of view you would better see Arsenal win or a draw
>>
>>64383496
lesta

Algeria
India
>>
Anyone putting money on Leicester winning against Liverpool? at +280, and Liverpool being >Liverpool, seems like free money tbqh
>>
>>64383212
>Halifax

One of us
>>
>>64383496
Huddersfield

Patrick Stewart and Reece Dinsdale.
>>
>>64383496
>>
>>64383596
>yank displays of betting odds
>>
>>64383596
Leicester defo won't beat Liverpool by 280 goals mate
>>
Aguero starts, no Sanchez
>>
File: tsuuuu.png (397 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tsuuuu.png
397 KB, 1000x1000
>>
Team to play Manchester City: Cech, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Ramsey, Flamini, Walcott, Ozil, Campbell, Giroud.

Subs: Ospina, Chambers, Gabriel, Reine,Adelaide, Gibbs, Iwobi, Oxlade-Chamberlain.

JEFF
E
F
F
>>
>>64383671
listen here you cheeky cunt
>>
>>64383671

Will probably be much closer. maybe only 50 or 60.
>>
File: blue-fish.jpg (48 KB, 467x319) Image search: [Google]
blue-fish.jpg
48 KB, 467x319
>>64383496

Crystal Palace:

Ronnie Corbett, Jo Brand and this fish.
>>
>>64383496
hull city

omar sharif, tom courtney stephen malkmus and some shit 80s pop star
>>
>still half an hour to go
>>
>It's a Monreal episode
>>
>>64380903
show me some stats, cocksucker
>>
Any sign of dandruff in this game lads ?
>>
>>64385279
no no no no no no dandruff
>>
>>64383496
Liverpool

Lebron, Michael Meyers, John "It's 2015" Oliver
>>
>mongala and flopamendi are the premier leagues most expensive CBs

actually laughing irl
>>
>banned from r/soccer for 2 days for saying faggot

lmao
>>
>it's christmas and Leicester/Arsenal are still in the top 2 spots by a clear margin

did anyone predict that?
>>
Disney pls
>>
NO MATCH OF THE DAY REEEEE
>>
>>64390154
>>64390147
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>64387801
With the suicidal attacking system City plays with you can't put all the blame on the CBs if they are exposed all the time. It's a team sport.
>>
>dat star wars opening, text scroll and all
>>
MAKE A MATCH OF THE DAY THREAD

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>That star wars intro.

Thank you based MOTD 2
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.