[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Gianni becoming the next FIFA President?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 6.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
What do you think of Gianni becoming the next FIFA President?
>>
TOKYO SEXWALE or bust
>>
The entire organization is corrupt to its bottom, it doesn't matter who the president is.
>>
The guy looks like a eunuch.
He'll be a harmless tool for the Qatari and Saudi FA's to abuse.
>>
Make me president.

I'm uncorrupted, and I know jackshit about soccer
>>
Haven't read his biography yet, so I'll withhold judgement.

Nevermind, this >>64380523
>>
>trusting italians
>>
>>64380497
He won't because Asia, Africa and Central America control who becomes FIFA president and they'll choose the AFC president not him.
>>
Bald people are generally evil.
>>
>>64380660
>voting for a man who's been linked to human rights violations
They're probably all corrupt, but human right violations are a whole different ballpark.
>>
>Shitskin violating human rights

No one gives a shit. See: Qatar.
>>
>>64380617
>17 again
stap
>>
>>64380713
They'll vote for whoever gives them the most money. Europe doesn't give a shit about the rest of the world, (perhaps rightly so) the non EU/SA nations would be absolutely fucking moronic to vote in Gianni.

For all the bad Blatter did he genuinely has brought football to a place in some of the poorer countries that it could never have got to without him, it's why he kept getting elected.
>>
>>64380497
>FIFA
>relevant

It seems like you've forgotten that once FIFA is found guilty of corruption, the Swiss law which it operates under will be obliged to shut them down.

This time next year there probably will be no "FIFA".
>>
Who would you vote for lads?
>>
File: walewale.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
walewale.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>64380808
SEXwale desu
>>
>>64380808

Prince Ali, not even kidding.
>>
>>64380819
Tokyo normally just allows 1000 sexwhales to be slaughtered
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6326313
>>
>>64380808

Are they real names?
>>
>>64380752
This
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6326313 f
>>
There should be a Korean of Japanese candidate. Or a yank
>>
File: jimmy-conrad-bumpy-pitch.jpg (153 KB, 597x395) Image search: [Google]
jimmy-conrad-bumpy-pitch.jpg
153 KB, 597x395
Conrad for Prez
>>
>Another southern european
No thanks. We need a steadfast Nord to repel all the corruption imho.
>>
>>64380966
>Another
There's never been a Southern European FIFA president.
>>
>>64380497
Can you give me Berlusconi instead?
>>
>>64380990
You're all southernes to me desu
>>
>>64380822
PRINCE ALI FABULOUS HE
>>
>>64381018
Racist desu
>>
>>64380966
>thinking a nord could handle power

you were genetically bred to be submissive m8 itd go horribly wrong
>>
>>64380752
this. fifa is meant to be world football but its pretty much uefa but with the other countries allowed to compete but not speak unless its to be exploited.

if youre non euro it would be full retard to vote in another euro
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64380497

Van Praag !
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.