[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>leave being a complete piece of shit, even when the usual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>leave being a complete piece of shit, even when the usual title contenders are being literally awfully shitter than me, to me
>>
There are people who unironically believe G-rood is elite
>G-rood
>elite
>UNIRONICALLY
>>
But they look ok? Injuries will probably ruin them again though.
>>
only team to have beaten memecester
>>
File: I AM SHIT.jpg (46 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
I AM SHIT.jpg
46 KB, 620x388
>>
>>64379592
C'est une arnaque ce joueur effectivement mais comme ce club suce la teub des fr il est adulé par tous leurs fdp de supporter
>>
Can't wait till we batter City up the fucking wall and you shitters can't say shit.

SCREENCAP THIS POST
>>
I don't like Arsenal and Wonga is a certified loser, but $hitty is even worse.

It helps that Bellerín is a cool guy and Ozil is the only likable german ever.
>>
>>64381894
>It helps that Bellerín is a cool guy and Ozil is the only likable german ever.
>>
>>64381903
Oh right, Sanchez and Cech are pretty cool too.
>>
>>64381816

>we

What part of Pakistan you from m8?
>>
>7-1
>>
>>64381894
>Ozil
>German

can't tell if this is bait or not
>>
>>64382862
Turkiye <3 <3 <3
>>
>>64379592
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
File: 1448737575539.jpg (24 KB, 384x395) Image search: [Google]
1448737575539.jpg
24 KB, 384x395
>>64383180
>>
>>64379560

BUT WE BEAT BAYERN AND LEICESTER IN SOME GAME
>>
>>64379560
delet this post
Walcott and Giroud are clinical as fuggg
>>
>>64379560
hehe
>>
>(YOU)

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA
>>
>>64381894

>wonga
>certified loser
>9 major trophies at arsenal

ok m8
>>
>>64386983
In how many years?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.