[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to the Broncos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: brock.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
brock.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
So basically this has been the Broncos' last 2 games

1st half:
>Brocklobster smooth passing, receivers doing their jobs, Hillman and Manderson running like niggers
>Von Miller making big plays, Jackson and Wolfe howling away, secondary on point
>Domination

2nd half
>Bork Cuckweiler throwing constant memepasses, receivers catching like they're allergic to the ball
>ENTIRE BRONCOS DEFENSE suddenly forgets how to tackle
>getraped.jpg

Why? What do?
>>
File: JUST.jpg (116 KB, 977x549) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
116 KB, 977x549
halftime adjustments
>>
File: nooooooooooooooo.jpg (112 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
nooooooooooooooo.jpg
112 KB, 1300x866
>mfw at this rate, they're gonna have to bring chickenparm back for the playoffs
>mfw that's assuming we actually get to the playoffs.
>>
>>64378058
>lose to bungles
>chicken parm comes back
>beats the chargniggers
>gets cucked by the chefs again

why is gary kubiak dumb
>>
>>64378044
>bring in kubiak to run the ball
>still can't fucking run

WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
>>64378111
A home game at arrowhead against Peyton Manning returning would be INCREDIBLE. I don't want anything more than I want this.
>>
File: 1449427937506.png (59 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
1449427937506.png
59 KB, 327x367
fuck you fucking assholes
>>
>>64378319

>going 11-5 and missing the playoffs
>J E S T JEST JEST JEST
>>
File: 1450421628959.png (226 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1450421628959.png
226 KB, 620x670
>>64378368
>mfw
>>
>>64378319
Just sit back and watch the Bills burn, my friend. Rex Ryan is no longer your problem.
>>
It's all kubiaks fault
>>
It's not a coincidence that the year Kubiak comes to Denver the whole offense falls apart. We have not had a thirty point game with him as our coach and out offense would always put up thirty points easy.
>>
>>64378033
Go one and done in the playoffs
>>
>>64378554
i think its the managements fault. why the fuck did they bring in kubiak, a guy who runs a system thats contradictory to what peyton wants to do. im starting to think the coaches are the ones fucking up for the broncos shitting the bed in the second half
>>
kubiak is a mediocre coach

if lelway had watched any toxins games he would have known
>>
The way the owners/GMs hire coaches baffles me.

A guy fails repeatedly over an extended period of time somewhere, and you hire him after they fire him?
>>
>>64378319

> Jets, Steelers, and Chiefs win out
> Broncos lose one of their next two games
> Jets, Steelers, Chiefs all make the playoffs

That's a legit scenario. Better pray that happens, f.a.m.
>>
>>64378634
It's just a good ol boys club. Some chucklefuck in a front office worked with this coach on some irrelevant team back in the day, so he gets his buddy a job when he gets fired from his current team for being shit. Stuff like that happens all around the league.
>>
>>64378691
That's what it seems like to me. The amount of nepotism in the NFL is staggering. How many sons are on these coaching staffs?

Considering how much is at stake, you'd think someone would try something new.
>>
>>64378634
Most of the time there's "better" coaches around than whoever gets hired - a lot of the time it's more just a result of "this coach did this scheme well, and a few of our players fit that scheme" kind of thing that leads GMs to making the decisions that they do.
>>
>>64378554

You did. Against the Packers
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.