[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warriors are overrated. Wait until they play the CAVS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: iuM9yJT.jpg (303 KB, 750x480) Image search: [Google]
iuM9yJT.jpg
303 KB, 750x480
Barkley says Bulls' 72-win team would 'kill' Warriors. What say you???
>>
>>64376863
Cleveland almost beat them last year with a half dead corpse of a team.

They won't make it past the Spurs this year.
>>
Cmon now. The Bulls would shit on this Warriors team. Bogut and Draymond would have PTSD. Curry would be a turnstile, every chance Klay doesn't even show up.
>>
File: 0079.png (64 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
0079.png
64 KB, 500x297
Post >yfw the Dubs destroy the Cavs on Christmas and then sweep the Spurs, sending every hater into a never-ending spiral of despair resulting in their inevitable suicide.
>>
People love making the 90s nba sound like the NFL..
>>
File: no stopping.jpg (133 KB, 619x905) Image search: [Google]
no stopping.jpg
133 KB, 619x905
>>64378273
>>
>>64378273
honestly, this is the most entertaining outcome.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 300x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 300x387
>win ship
>it was luck
>lma0 you wouldn't even beat Jordan's Bulls pussy small ball
>win first 24 games to start the season
>ITT: Overrated teams I'll start the Warriors
>Yeah but it's because of the rules
>this team is too little I mean they probably couldn't even beat Jordan's team which is arguably the best in history.
>lmao 24-1 haha

Feels good to be on top.
>>
>>64376863
Nah
>>
>>64378677
Heat's winning streak was longer
>>
>>64378742 the heat played a real team. The warriors played lebron.
>>
File: 1420462098071.jpg (445 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1420462098071.jpg
445 KB, 1200x1200
>>64376863

Playing under today's rules, Bulls win 4-2, Jordan averages 50+/game.

Playing under 90s rules, Bulls sweep in most lopsided series in NBA history.
>>
I think the Bulls defense would contain the Warriors to a mid 90s score while I don't think GS would have the defense to contain Jordan, Pippen and all their shooters. In a 7 game series I could see GS winning 1, MAYBE 2, games but the Bulls would win pretty handily.
>>
>>64380271
This
>>
>>64380271
Just imagine Jordan or Pippen hand checking Curry from half court, plus Rodman dominating the boards against that small ball lineup. It wouldnt even be fair, bulls would destroy this small ball shit
>>
>>64376863
That bulls team would kill every champ team this decade, whats the point?
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 841x752) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 841x752
He ain't wrong
>>
The '96 Bulls wouldn't "kill" the Warriors, but they would definitely win a 7-game series (probably in 6). They're just too good, Pippen and Rodman alone are better than everyone on the Warriors except Curry.
>>
>>64380405
Yeah, except for the part where the Bulls would play into the Warriors hands by making it a shootout because the Bulls don't have le illegal defense meme protecting their iso shit and therefore their access to the paint is limited through constant switching and zone defense.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.