[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NORMAN DINDU NUFFIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 8
File: CWs8VikUAAEp1aN.webm (1 MB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
CWs8VikUAAEp1aN.webm
1 MB, 500x254
NORMAN DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>64367722
Doesn't change the fact OBJ acted like a punk
>>
>>64367761
Norman was starting shit all day. Second player is always the person who gets caught.
>>
>>64367885
Maybe don't react like a bitch and have some backbone
>>
>>64367885
Okay Odell, whatever you say.
>>
>>64367885
Head Game for the win!

Norman doin work...dindu enough
>>
>>64367722
GET FINED KEKHAM
>>
>>64367722
The bigger man doesn't retaliate.

Obviously OBJ is not a man.
>>
>>64367948
Beckmeme may be a little bitch, but norman is a dirty trash talking faggot. I will be glad when his ass gets eliminated in the divisional round.
>>
>>64367885
....Norman does that. It's football and he's a full on player. A good player wouldn't go all "I just got my period" over a couple words.
>>
>>64367948
>make legal block during play
DIRTIEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE

>throw player to ground after play is over
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>O'lel Kekham browses spee

pretty cool two bee honest famiglia
>>
>>64367722

>so small, literally gets fucking picked up!
>chimps out and goes full napoleoan mode and tries to snap Norman's spine
>OBJ is innocent!

When will they learn?
>>
There needs to be more shit like this going on in every football game. It was way too tame in a lot of ways now.
>>
>>64368065
Pussy

>Hehehe, l-look how tough I am g-guys, s-stop pushing m-me
>>
>>64368081
>couple words

He was thrown to the ground, face masked, and more all day.
>>
That helmet to helmet hit was too much. Some rough housing is alright but that was a pre-meditated attack. Trying to end the poor guy's career or break his jaw. Outplay him on the field and then talk shit.
>>
Both these guys are dirty as fuck and should be suspended tbhfam
>>
>>64368107
keyboard warrior detected
>>
>>64367722
He was just coming back at him for what he had already done.
>>
>>64367722
Orangutan Blow Job made first hostile contact you fucking urchin

He was entitled to whatever beatdown he received
>>
>>64368107
>pussy
Something you've never had tbqh
>>
>>64368173

This was the start of the whole shit show. Nice misinformation, m8
>>
Beckhams a giant light skin pussy.
Steve smith was a master of head game.

Beckham is a fucking victim.
Between his unstable emotions, crying after every play, and celebrations while losing, he is a mess.

Fuck that guy
>>
>>64368224
>a master of the head game
so is your mom
>>
File: thrown outta the club.webm (1 MB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
thrown outta the club.webm
1 MB, 500x293
>>64367885
Beckham shouldve been like Gronk and let his play to do the talking
>>
>>64367948
>react like a bitch

I agree, everyone (including you) is reacting like a bitch to OBJ's actions
>>
>>64368219
The last time you was in pussy was 30 years ago when your mum pushed you out fuccboi
>>
>>64368276
This. Odell is a meme man, but soon people will realize how much of a punk norman is.
>>
Shannon Sharpe spent the entire game reciting the phone number of the grill Derrick Thomas was banging the night he chimped out on MNF.

If you're on the other side of a guy, you absolutely should try to get in someone's head. If they can't handle the banter, it's their fault.
>>
>everyone mad about stormin norman defense
>>
>>64368290
lame
>>
>>64368242
>>>/r/
>>>/e/
>>>/k/
>>>/t/
>>
>>64368256
>>64368256

OBJ is black and therefore a punk ass bitch
>>
>>64367722
memeham got exposed today along with his meme team. great work norman.
>>
>>64368322
He will get paid in the offseason by some dumb team and go back to being irrelevant.
>>
>>64368385
Probably but right now he is carolinas irrelevant player
>>
>>64368346
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>64368362
>game tying TD pass after burning Norman
>exposed
>>
>>64368444
your dad
>>
>>64368065
Your logic is backwards. The man who doesn't retaliate is a bigger man, but retaliating doesn't necessarily automatically make you the smaller man.

The bigger man is the one who finishes the conversation. So OBJ can either not talk and let his play do the talking, or he beat the shit out of Norman and get fined up the ass.
>>
>>64368708
No it's not. Stop being an asshole.
>>
>>64368065
The bigger man doesn't start picking fights.
>>
>>64368767
Stop being such a fucking pussy
>>
>>64368325
Like your mother's cunt

>>64368171
Lmao, what a little bitch you are, I'd fucking school you like the fucking pussy you are
>>
I'm really glad the Lions didn't draft ODB now. That kind of dirty play draws way too much attention from the refs when you aren't a team beloved by the league.
>>
>>64367761
HE'S A GUD BOI
>>
>>64368877
coming from the team that drafted Suh. Fuck off
>>
Norman is just another flavor of the year meme CB like Sherman was. The cuck already got exposed today. Only a matter of time before he gets exposed again.
>>
>>64368981
Yeah, that's my point. People don't say shit about the Lions being dirty now that he's not on the team.
>>
>>64368140
>poor guy
>>
>>64368276
>defending a small brained fag that couldn't handle the banter
>>
>>64369015
Sherman has been good since he entered the league, you retard. He is consistently top 5 every year. I will agree that Norman is a meme CB though. This is his only good year.
>>
someone explain what happened here. I didnt watch the game.
>>
>>64369467
chimps chimping out instead of playing actual handegg
>>
>>64369537
details man. Im out of the loop!
>>
>>64369589
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rubEu8RvGME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIhuIBa3Pa8
>>
>>64369660
holy shit. OBJ is a fuckin bitch.

Also Norman actually did a great job there. Thats what you do, you piss people off and get in their head. OBJ actually lost it.
>>
>>64369750
>pick a player up and throw him to the ground after the play is over
GREAT TOUGH PLAY

>run back to make a block while the play is still going
BOOO DIRTY HIT BOOO
>>
>>64369837
I dont agree with that, but you think that is worse than head hunting? that is just physical play and going a bit off, but what OBJ did the rest of the game was try and 1 up that, which is illegal as fuck. it doesnt matter if you think otherwise, Norman wins that. Youre probably a Giants fan, just realize youre acting like an iggles fan now.
>>
File: shermad.png (528 KB, 597x429) Image search: [Google]
shermad.png
528 KB, 597x429
>>64369660
>>
>>64369887
>headhunting

Let's breakdown what happens on that play:

It's a running play, so Beckham is out in front to block Norman. Norman moves away from the block, and then slaps Beckham on the back of his head. Norman moves towards the ball-carrier to help on run defense. Beckham turns around and heads back to block. With the running start, he lowers and aims for Norman's shoulder. Norman adjusts his body after Beckham is already committed to the hit. Beckham makes helmet to helmet contact with Norman. Ball carrier goes down, and the whistle blows.
>>
>>64370206
watch the other play... theres more than one...

you are analyzing the wrong one.

dont you feel stupid.

he tried to blindside him helmet to helmet when a play is already dead.
>>
>>64370251
i haven't seen such mind rape since smith was a panther.

if obmeme had did that to steve smith, he would've literally killed him right then and there on the field.
>>
Refs gave Norman a pass, then gave OBJ a pass on the next play
Then they told both of them to cut it out
Norman obliged while OBJ went full chimp-mode
>>
>>64370251

This is the play I am talking about. If you watch closely, you see Norman either jump or get pushed back after Beckham is committed to the block.

>>
I think the point here is, everyone knows Norman runs his mouth, he's not the first (Cortland Finnegan also known for being a troll, Richard Sherman, to name a few, but there are many CBs who use head games and trash talk because the rules no longer allow physical play from DBs.) and he certainly won't be the last. Norman has trash talked every receiver this year. The difference is, OBJ is the only one to react this way. I thought it was fun to watch as a guy who is a Panthers fan and before today was a Beckham fan too. But that head hunting shit is too far. Its one thing to get chippy and physical but to leg sweep a guys feet while he is walking by you after a play, and then to take a 15 yard head start to try to blindside spear a guy in the head, too much. A shame really because Beckham is talented as all hell. Too bad he's a major cunt. If Dez had reacted this way (and he has in the past) he would be immediately crucified. But OBJ does it and its "guys! Norman is a piece of shit! he keeps instigating Beckham!" as if thats any different than what he has done all season to any other WR.
>>
File: CWsxNSQXIAAh5JU.jpg (41 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
CWsxNSQXIAAh5JU.jpg
41 KB, 600x583
>>
>>64370646
So that webm up there is "trash talk"?
>>
>>64370646

>throws a guy to the ground after the play's over
>being a dirty shit and trying to pick fights

But oh no, the WR decided that he wasn't going to take shit anymore and went in to punish him. Fuck off, people like you are the reason why enforcers in sports are no longer a thing. If you want to instigate shit and goad people, you can't expect not to get plugged.
>>
>>64370428
>being this delusional.

giants fans are dumb af.
>>
>>64370646
>Beckham is talented as all hell
literally one meme catch a game.
the only people who think he is talented as hell are espn and its drones.
>>
>>64370773

if you take this post and reverse everything about it, you get closer to the truth

>Beckham isn't talented as all hell
literally only gets one meme catch a game, the rest are good
the only people who think he is a meme are drones
>>
>>64370835
>>64370773
>drones
>>
>>64370709
>>64370732
they obviously should have both been penalized, nobody is disputing that. But when the officials spoke to both teams, Norman cut the shit and OBJ started spearing him and throwing punches. And his coach did not reign that in. And yeah, smart athletes will goad people and then when they chimp out draw flags, thats how it works, and no they don't deserve to get plugged how about OBJ doesn't stoop to Norman's troll level and act like a retard?
>>
>>64367722
/sp/ is fucking pathetic, you cucks are in full crybaby mode just because OBJ got the best of Norman and got the best shot in on him. This is what real football looks like. I forgot you are all underage faggots and this is probably your first or second NFL season.
>>
>>64370917
>OBJ got the best of Norman
u wot m8?

norman shut him down for 58 minutes of the game and mind fucked him into 3 pf and 2 opi calls.
>>
File: CGzSFIHVIAAFrRS.png (560 KB, 600x508) Image search: [Google]
CGzSFIHVIAAFrRS.png
560 KB, 600x508
>>64368242
>>
>>64367722
Video recap:

OBJ smacks Norman in the back of the head. Norman responds with a right hook. OBJ grabs his face and pushed him under his mask. Norman picks OBJ up and slams him to the ground while OBJ puts his hands up acting like he dindu nuffin.

But
>hurr Josh Norman is at fault here guys Beckham responded appropriately
>>
>>64370978
and stopped his streak of 100+ games.
>>
>>64370978
I'm not talking about their actual football performances I'm talking about their back and forth actions throughout the game. OBJ hit him with a headshot and Norman was a bitch for the rest of the game.
>>
File: OBJvsDez.jpg (109 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
OBJvsDez.jpg
109 KB, 1200x600
>>64370773
>>
>>64368362
>76 yards and a TD
>exposed
>>
>>64370732

ok mr. singh
>>
>>64371073
>Panthers win, OBJ is made in media to look like scum of the earth, Norman outperformed him for 99% of the game, got under his skin, and in all aspects will probably come away from this game unscathed

>hurr you guys are just mad OBJ got the better of him

You mean OBJ head hunted him and will get fined and/or suspended because of it, and thats winning the situation? lmao how dumb are you.
>>
>>64371010
>grabs his face and pushed him under his mask
But neither of those things happen
>>
>>64371135

Give me your skype so I can stream you my 8 inch white norse-god cock, faggot
>>
>expecting chimps to not chimp out
>>
>>64371170
did you watch that video? he literally grabs his mask, shoves him underneath, then sticks his hands in the air like he is innocent
>>
>>64368877
That dirty play doesn't happen most games because the DB covering him gets a flag the first time he tries to start something

Neither Norman nor OBJ were flagged until it was the second quarter and too far gone
>>
>>64367722
Beckham will get suspended
>>
>>64371251
Only if his face mask is on his right shoulder
>>
>>64370773
>record setting pace
>meme
>>
>>64367722
The people defending Beckham are like the same people who think the Pats have never cheated.
>>
my monkey is slightly better trained than your monkey!

congrats panthers?
>>
>>64371153

>suspended

People need to stop w/ this meme. No one gets suspended for their first helmet to helmet hit. Fuck, it took Rodney Harrison like 3 or 4 helmet to helmet hits in one season along w/ a career long bad rep to get suspended. It's a shit play and he'll get fined but Carolina is full of sandy vaginas because ODB dropped 76 yards and a TD on their "shutdown" corner who is unable to cover slot receivers.
>>
>>64371419

and by Rodney Harrison I mean James Harrison
>>
>>64371419
>sucking a meme receivers cock this hard
from now on he's gonna be called a dirty player. no more sunshine and butterflys after the chimpout he had.

>ODB dropped 76 yards
but he usually gets > 100 yards a game.
and he dropped 40 yards on norman, the rest was on the other shit-tier dbs.

>unable to cover slot
that's rivera and mcd. they don't let him cover them.
>>
>>64370757
If Norman continues to pursue the ball-carrier rather than slowing up, Beckham gets him in the shoulder.
>>
File: 1450419944109.png (434 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1450419944109.png
434 KB, 960x540
>>64368224
>this post
>>64368242
>this reply
>>
>>64371419
>not realizing that today's NFL is different than when James Harrison was in his peak

You know with concussions and new rules that this is changing right? Head hunting from the past and Bounty gate have made NFL officials way tighter on their public image and what OBJ did today fucks their image up a lot.
>>
>>64371419
This has to be bait everyone stay away
>>
>>64371485
Julio Jones gets 92 yds/gm. So since it's not 100, he must be a meme receiver.

[spoiler]no one has a higher YPG than Julio Jones[/spoiler]
>>
>>64371672
>Julio Jones gets 92 yds/gm
not against norman he didn't
>>
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/192494/odell-beckham-jr-will-be-fined-and-perhaps-suspended-but-he-should-have-been-ejected-first
>>
>>64371738
That's not the point. The point is that if 100/game is the standard for a non-meme receiver, every receiver is a meme receiver.
>>
josh still fucking with obmeme on twitter
>>
>>64367722
Honestly, Norman has been nigging out all season.

OBJ may be an ugly haircut having punk, but Norman is a fucking coon.
>>
>>64367722

Need more money for dem programs.

>Can't tell the players without a program.
>>
Anyone got a webm of the spear play?
>>
theyre both assholes, but OBJ went over the top with the helmet-to-helmet spear. no excuse for that
>>
>>64372111
>theyre both assholes

fuck off carson
>>
>>64372111
Wasn't Norman the one who chimped out with Steve Smith last year during training camp
>>
>>64371970
>>>/pol/
>>
>>64371945
These niggas' gangs are going to kill themselves lmao
>>
>>64372237
what does that have to do with anything? norman is a babby thats already confirmed
>>
>>64372043
>>
>>64372249
>implying he isn't right
>>
All these people pissy about Norman, he must have shut your teams receiver down
>>
>>64372493
He is a literal one hit wonder, instigating fag. Hop off his nuts.
>>
>>64368107
This tßh fäm
>>
normam got fukkin embarrassed today, got his ass whiped lookin like a POOSIE nigga
>>
>>64372547
This is literally his first year starting in his career, watch every year before this before you talk
>>
Daily reminder that Odell Beckham has always been dirty. He's a dumb instigating nigger who can't back it up when people call him out on his niggardry.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.