[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he choose to leave Bayern? I thought he liked managing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: pep-371105.jpg (30 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
pep-371105.jpg
30 KB, 590x350
Why did he choose to leave Bayern? I thought he liked managing easy-mode teams. Is it because he wants to prove himself in the Premier League so he can finally move out of Mourinho's shadow?

Or then he's just one of those ego managers that can't stand being in one place for long, like Mourinho.

The move is still surprising since Bayern are obviously the only team that can really challenge Barca for the CL, so anywhere he moves will be a step down, at least with regards to the CL.
>>
because City is becoming the biggest club in the world and he logically wants to be part of that
>>
>>64365102
They won't let him spend 100m on a player at Bayern.
>>
>>64365102
>Finally move out of Mourinho's shadow
Kimi put down the potato liquor
>>
>>64365443
don't you have anything else to do?
like you know a job or something?
>>
>>64365102
>so he can finally move out of Mourinho's shadow?
Move out of the shadow of a guy who just got fired for being in a relegation struggle with a title team?
>>
He's going to City, pretty easy mode

I'd like to see him manage in Italy, any non-Juventus team, bizarre league
>>
City will give him freedom and money.
Afaik, on Bayern he is not the one in charge of transfers.
>>
>it's a mad finn post
>>
>>64366595
They've let him spend almost 100m in a transfer window though.
>>
>>64366667

Move out of the shadow of a guy who couldn't beat him in La Liga?
>>
>>64365443

Oh, it's you :^)
>>
>>64366726
DESIGNATED
>>
>>64366799
How? Bayern's net spend has been something like 80m over 3 years with Guardiola
>>
>>64366912
35m on Costa, 35m on Vidal, almost 10 on Kimmich, something like 4 on Ulreich, and however much they had to pay to 'loan' Coman. Though I guess they did sell a few players too.
>>
>>64366895

>You're such a joke that you can't even start an Indian meme

Embarassing
>>
>>64367184
>india 2 coming to the rescue

POO
>>
>Poop will be exposed when he finally join a competitive league

Will be good banter
>>
File: 1449567002115.png (27 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
1449567002115.png
27 KB, 300x350
>>64367231
it'll be your year la
>>
he's going to liverpool la
>>
Is he for sure going to City? I can still get 1/3 odds on this at skybet.
>>
>>64368282
see
>>64368282
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.