[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
During his long career, he has only won 4 league titles but 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
During his long career, he has only won 4 league titles but 3 CL titles.

What is the story behind this?
>>
Consistency
>>
Juve stole one campionato from AC Milan
>>
It's really weird desu. All the teams that he won the CL with were talented enough to have won multiple league titles.
>>
cup babby
>>
His teams have no consistency and he's a huge choke artist. He also won 3, not 4 league titles (1 each with Milan, Chelsea and PSG, none with Juve and Madrid)

Also he has two of the greatest CL chokes on his resume.
>>
>>64362000
Some manages are better at knockouts and others are better at the championship. It's the difference between being great in the right moments and being consistently good.
>>
He alone is going to make the BuLi exciting again
>>
>>64362000
He's fucking shit basically
>>
>>64362000
He's like a SSJ Mancini
>>
>>64367727
Aside from the liverfluke one which is the other?
>>
He focuses on prepping the team for big matches and their focus in lesser matches suffers for it. It's why he couldn't win in Spain, where upsets are far more rare than in the other leagues.
>>
>>64374950
A year before with Milan. They were 4-1 up vs Deportivo after the 1st leg and lost the 2nd leg 4-0 (it was already 3-0 before half time IIRC)
>>
Glad Pep is leaving, Bayern bandwagon is fucking cancer
>>
Preferisco la Coppa
>>
>>64375039
Dat Riazor comeback... I miss those times when Dépor was a rape machine
>>
>>64362000
He was in professional refball teams like Mandril and Lelsee. It's easier to steal a match in a knockout stage than in a domestic league, where you need the coperation of the mass media (Halal Madrid in Spain)
>>
reminder he was losing the CL final until 93'
>>
I like him as a person but he is just so mediocre as a manager.

I'm glad he's not going back to Chelsea.
>>
>>64379811
>he is just so mediocre as a manager.
>>
If you think about it, he is the perfect coach for Bayern. No amount of choking will make him lose the league, so he can work his magic on international stage.
>>
>>64381356
exactly. being shit doesnt matter when youre the 1 team in a 1 team league. will probably get them a CL
>>
>>64378863
lol so?
>>
File: gallardo.jpg (40 KB, 660x385) Image search: [Google]
gallardo.jpg
40 KB, 660x385
>>64367808
This

pic related
1 league
4 international titles
>>
>>64384012
I'm really happy for him. His interview after winning Sulamericana (or was it the libertadores?) was heatbreaking.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.