[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he, dare I say it, the greatest manager of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Pep_2178978b[1].jpg (50 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
Pep_2178978b[1].jpg
50 KB, 620x388
Is he, dare I say it, the greatest manager of all time?
>>
>>64353321
/thread
>>
That's not Marcelo Bielsa
>>
>>64353338
literally who

someone in living memory please
>>
>>64353282
>le take over after rijkaard and heynckes set the foundation man
>>
>>64353338
Well meme'd
>>
>>64353355

>being this casual
>>
>>64353416
>rijkaard
>setting foundation
good one m8. Guardiola's 2011 CL winning team had 1 starter (Valdes) from Rijkaard's 2006 team (his last good one)
>>
which bayern players is he gonna take with him to city lads?
>>
Yes. So GOAT that he made Ferguson's great United look like they were playing Sunday school football in comparison to Barcelona's matrix football
>>
Luis Enrique Martínez García is better.
>>
>>64353338
>le crash and burn man
>>
>>64353338
I love Bielsa but he isn't even close to be the GOAT
>>
>>64353282
>Poop
Le take over when everything is running well man.
>>
Probably Löw
>>
the Nottingham Forest guy
>>
File: based pep.jpg (33 KB, 510x336) Image search: [Google]
based pep.jpg
33 KB, 510x336
Yes
>>
That's not Zdenek Zeman
>>
>>64353716
>somehow not last with Lugano
>not even 9th
>>
>>64353282
He certainly managed the best team all of us have ever seen in our lives or ever will. If I ever have a son and he asks what a perfect footballing display looks like I'll show him the 2011 CL final.
>>
>>64353852
Friendly reminder of Messi's qt celebration in that match

https://youtu.be/VoJR7GbJptg?t=109
>>
>>64353881
What the fuck was Pedro's celebration? is he autistic?
>>
>>64353881
>manure
>>
>>64353457
Julian Green
>>
>>64353457
Götze... and make him the new Messi there.
>>
>>64353881
>you are now imagining that Barcelona team and defence with Suarez or Neymar rather than Pedro and Bravo instead of Valdes

Hard to say who you'd leave out of a front 3 with Messi between Villa, Suarez and Nerman though. Probably Neymar to be honest, though he got the Ballon d'or nomination he can only do what he does because Suarez is constantly on the last defender pushing them backwards giving the other two space, and Villa that year was probably the best striker I've ever seen.
>>
>>64353541
He is in our hearts.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.